Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Bloods arrived -license to blast!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Bloods arrived -license to blast!

April sarms , May-1. August 500 sus, 300 deca . Last week in July 30 mg dbol , 300 mg tren a.
    PCT August and september. Nolva 20-40, Liquid Clomid (possible fake) 50-100. +mk677

Tuesday 17. oktober. Started 10 mg Rad and 25 mg ostarine sunday 15. october.

Bloodpressure 120/80, heartbeat at rest 55-60

Total test 324 (300-1000) low
    Triglycerides 0.68 (0.45-2.60)
    E2 40 (20-130)
    Prolactin 364 (61-314) high
    Creatinin 100 (60-105)
    Total cholestrol 4.3 (3.3-6.9) jippi!!
    HDL 0.9 (0.8-2.10)
    LDL 3.4 (1.5-5.1)
    Karbamid 8 (3.2-8.1)
    GT 24 (15-115)
    Ferritin 30 (29-383)
    ALAT 45 (10-70)
    MCH 23.5 (27.1-32..6) low
    HB 14.1 (13.4-17)
    HCT 0.46 (0.41-0.53)

Guess its GTG then, tren and orals here i come.
    Test was expected, i dont know my precycletest, but i doubt im in the 500 after all these years.
    But possible i could come close to 500 if i waited 3 months. Well, not gonna happen. Starting sus today. Cholestrol is perfect, due to a diett change and hct is where i want it to be.
    And i guess low hb and mch and ferritin is a smart thing infront of a cycle.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-17-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been donating blood?

Hemoglobin and MCH are low, you might want to start supplementing iron and folate. What was the average Hb from other bloodworks?

Liver and lipids look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Have you been donating blood?

Hemoglobin and MCH are low, you might want to start supplementing iron and folate. What was the average Hb from other bloodworks?

Liver and lipids look good!
    Always been low on hb. And..well. kind of enbarrasing but....sometimes i bleed alot. Hemmoroids you know. And i mean alot. So usually i supplement with iron. But not when im cycling. But i have not been bleeding last months so if i was not going to cycle i would supplement with iron.
    Actually i dont worry. Just my way of donating. Guess its more dangerous for us steroidusers the opposite

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would be interesting to know RBC/MCV readings if you got them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Always been low on hb. And..well. kind of enbarrasing but....sometimes i bleed alot. Hemmoroids you know. And i mean alot. So usually i supplement with iron. But not when im cycling. But i have not been bleeding last months so if i was not going to cycle i would supplement with iron.
    Actually i dont worry. Just my way of donating. Guess its more dangerous for us steroidusers the opposite
    Dont worry about supplementing while on. Healthy iron will not promote RBCs production.

Nothing to be embarrassed, surgery will fix it.

Dont worry about supplementing while on. Healthy iron will not promote RBCs production.

Nothing to be embarrassed, surgery will fix it.
    But wouldnt low ferritindepots inherit hct increase a bit?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your lipids are far from perfect. Total cholesterol is only on the low side because your HDL is borderline low (a bad thing).
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Your lipids are far from perfect. Total cholesterol is only on the low side because your HDL is borderline low (a bad thing).
    Agree. But, i used to have like 0.5 natty and 0.2 when on sarms . Due to bad diett. No veggies. But i have changed my diett last 6 months. So 0.9 to me is good. But i agree. Far from perfect. But i guess continuing the new diett will improve it and i think its not too risky going on a 7 weeks blast. If im continuing the new diett. And a couple of pubmed reports say aas worsened cholestrol do not thicken the arterie walls.

But wouldnt low ferritindepots inherit hct increase a bit?
    No, it does not promote the RBCs production. RBCs production will not stop cause of low iron, they will just get less iron per cell, making them much less efficient RBCs.

Having low iron is not the way to control H&H.

No, it does not promote the RBCs production. RBCs production will not stop cause of low iron, they will just get less iron per cell, making them much less efficient RBCs.

Having low iron is not the way to control H&H.
    But isnt less iron per cell a good thing when hct increases and clotting may occur?
    I dont know. Maybe rbc's with less iron do not clot so much?....i think my doc once said to me. Dont worry about your hct beeing 53. Your ferritin is borderline low and when it comes to clotting ferritin is more important than hct.

But isnt less iron per cell a good thing when hct increases and clotting may occur?
    I dont know. Maybe rbc's with less iron do not clot so much?....i think my doc once said to me. Dont worry about your hct beeing 53. Your ferritin is borderline low and when it comes to clotting ferritin is more important than hct.
    Its actually the other way around as this study suggests: Low serum iron levels are associated with elevated plasma levels of coagulation factor VIII and pulmonary emboli/deep venous thromboses in replicate cohorts of patients with hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia

"Low serum iron levels were also associated with venous thromboemboli (VTE)"

"Conclusions In this population, low serum iron levels attributed to inadequate replacement of haemorrhagic iron losses are associated with elevated plasma levels of coagulation factor VIII and venous thromboembolic risk."

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Being deficient in an essential nutrient is never a good thing. Hemoglobin synthesis is not the only role of Iron in the body. Your mildy elevated PRL could also be due to low iron. It's linked with low dopamine in the brain. RLS can also be triggered by this condition.

Care to show full CBC?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Being deficient in an essential nutrient is never a good thing. Hemoglobin synthesis is not the only role of Iron in the body. Your mildy elevated PRL could also be due to low iron. It's linked with low dopamine in the brain. RLS can also be triggered by this condition.

Care to show full CBC?
    Agreed, low iron is also associated with low cognitive function, so there might be a reason there for the Rich Piana & SARMs luving
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

Agreed, low iron is also associated with low cognitive function, so there might be a reason there for the Rich Piana & SARMs luving
    Haha.
    Well thanks guys.
    Ill start my ironsupp again

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever gotten your Pituitary checked?? Your PRO has always been high even when supplementing a DA when using a progestin... There may be an actual reason to Why your Prolactin is always high?!

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looked over this post as I was reading my own bunch of bloodwork.
    (I've got papers from 10years back, unfortunately there are some gaps, but a lot of info there)

I'm just wondering Sil, do you have the measurement units for all values?
    And which lab / doc did you use, it's so hard to get sensitive E2 tests in Norway?
    Also, be careful and remember to check bilirubin, LD, CK (if it's high you know other values might be influenced by training also), and apolipoproteins.

Your prolactin can be influenced by many drugs though, from pain killers to AAS. But if it's always high it's worth checking out.

But if you could PM me or say here which lab you used I would be grateful,
    as I've had trouble finding sensitive E2 tests in Norway.

If you want to be really safe I'd do more blood on liver and kidney.
    Creatinine doesn't really say that much unless it's really elevated.

Thread Information