Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: What results should i expect to see?

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

What results should i expect to see?

i am going to run an oral only tbol cycle 40mg ed for about 7 weeks. What should i expect to see with the results from my blood work mid cycle and post cycle? i will post my pre cycle BW after i get the results. i just don't want to freak out because this is my first cycle and I'm not sure what to expect.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Expect feedback of people that will disagree lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Expect feedback of people that will disagree lol
    funny haha. i disagree with people that tell me i can not cycle safely. with this idk much in the first place to go against anybody elses word.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    funny haha. i disagree with people that tell me i can not cycle safely. with this idk much in the first place to go against anybody elses word.
    I say that because I seen countless similar posts and nobody thinks an oral only cycle is good...I never cycled ever. Just gaining knowledge

I say that because I seen countless similar posts and nobody thinks an oral only cycle is good...I never cycled ever. Just gaining knowledge
    i chose tbol because it is one of the safer steroids . i am young so i don't think a test cycle would be safe for me. plus the gains tbol gives are better fit for an athlete in my eyes, people on these forums are mostly body builders.

i chose tbol because it is one of the safer steroids. i am young so i don't think a test cycle would be safe for me. plus the gains tbol gives are better fit for an athlete in my eyes, people on these forums are mostly body builders.
    I can't help you. I know hardly enough... To little. Lol. I just bust balls and ctritique mainly. Jk. But seriously. Doesn't that "tbol" suppress ur bodies natural testosterone production....if so I imagine u will have to supplement it when it's gone ...again I know nothing
    MR-FQ320 likes this.

I can't help you. I know hardly enough... To little. Lol. I just bust balls and ctritique mainly. Jk. But seriously. Doesn't that "tbol" suppress ur bodies natural testosterone production....if so I imagine u will have to supplement it when it's gone ...again I know nothing
    yea it will suppress my natural test but others will completely shut it down so tbol is easier to recover from, from what i have heard on these forums. i will have proper pct of course.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All steroids are going to completely shut you down. Tbol isnt going to supress your test levels, its going to shut them down. Cycles are really no different if your an athlete or a bodybuilder. The difference lies in how you train.

You really cant expect much from an oral only cycle of tbol. What are your goals for the cycle? If its just gaining some strenght and knocking some time of your 40, there are better ways to acheive it. Especially since you said your young.
    Marsoc likes this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    To the original OP, i think you can expect to be diasspointed, Tbol is a poor choice first off, as is oral only, but you would have known this had you done your research

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    All steroids are going to completely shut you down. Tbol isnt going to supress your test levels, its going to shut them down. Cycles are really no different if your an athlete or a bodybuilder. The difference lies in how you train.

You really cant expect much from an oral only cycle of tbol. What are your goals for the cycle? If its just gaining some strenght and knocking some time of your 40, there are better ways to acheive it. Especially since you said your young.
    well i already have the tbol but those are my exact goals. what do you think i should do instead?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    To the original OP, i think you can expect to be diasspointed, Tbol is a poor choice first off, as is oral only, but you would have known this had you done your research
    i did my research and i know that but i do feel its the safest and i don't want to put on too much weight. I'm not a body builder I'm looking for slow gains with no water retention and i wanna stay agile.

well i already have the tbol but those are my exact goals. what do you think i should do instead?
    You need to start by filming and timing your various portions of your 40 along with the whole 40. Figure out where your giving up the most time. Then you need to practice that aspect of the 40. Most people's weak point is the start. Focus on lots of explosive drill and work like plyos.

To add strength try a power lifting program. A good well rounded one that has heavy work, along with speed and power work.

Also find a speed coach. This will help much more than any amount of tbol. After you use the tbol your going to lose what you gained while your body is recovering from being shutdown.
    Johnhenson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    You need to start by filming and timing your various portions of your 40 along with the whole 40. Figure out where your giving up the most time. Then you need to practice that aspect of the 40. Most people's weak point is the start. Focus on lots of explosive drill and work like plyos.

To add strength try a power lifting program. A good well rounded one that has heavy work, along with speed and power work.

Also find a speed coach. This will help much more than any amount of tbol. After you use the tbol your going to lose what you gained while your body is recovering from being shutdown.

Great idea, thanks.

Im pretty sure i will gain speed from the cycle, i don't think people would use steroids if they lost everything after the cycle. my pct is pretty solid.

Great idea, thanks.

Im pretty sure i will gain speed from the cycle, i don't think people would use steroids if they lost everything after the cycle. my pct is pretty solid.
    People dont always lose everything from a cycle, but a cycle is usually to gain muscle. A cycle for your goals in my opinion would be a waste. If planning an oral only cycle I would look into a different oral. You may gain speed from your cycle, but technique is a much better way to gain speed. Work on technique first, and see what you can pick uo there first. Once you feel you cant go any further, then run a cycle with a proper pct.

Thread Information