mk5
    mk5 is offline New Member

Declining hormone levels

Hey guys.

I'm 21y old. Doing workout for 2 years but I've got a little problem with my hormones...(especially Testosterone )

I made 3 blood tests in the last 2 years.

The first test was made in 25.06.2015 just from curiosity (I was 19y old):

Cholesterol: 5.2 nmol/L 0 - 5.2
    Iron: 14.3 umol/L 12.5 - 32.2
    TSH: 1.56 mIU/L 0.40 - 4.00
    Progesterone: 1.4 nmol/L 0.5 - 6.6
    Estradiol: <73 pmol/L 0.0 - 172.5
    Total Test: 15.1 nmol/L 6.1 - 27.1
    PSA: 0.59 ug/L 0.00 - 4.00
    Vitamin D: 53.1 nmol/L* 75 - 500
    Androstendione: 11.7 nmol/L* 2.1 - 10.8

Then in 22.09.2016 finished the second test because of sympthons: fatigue, low energy, increase in bf%, low sex drive, etc..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T2.PNG 
Views:	142 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	167193

The last one was made in 02.11.2016 and the result is strange:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T3.PNG 
Views:	365 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	167195

As you can see the Total T went down, E2 went up. Why? Can't feel any differences between the second and the third test in my health.
    What is this? Thanks for help!

(Never taken any steroids , hormones)

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    Did you take any prohormone or any similar supplements?Are you using Vitamin D or any supplements?
    its very interesting because in this time you have to the highest testo level...

mk5
    mk5 is offline New Member
    Yes it's strange. I've never used any hormones, but I take supplements every day (multivitamin, omega3, vitamin D..). I started taking 10.000 IU vitamin D 1,5 months ago. I Feel a little better but not perfect. By the way after my second Blood work I used DAA but worth nothing (as you can see in 3th blood work)...

p.s: 1. first result shows that androstendione is above the normal range. What's that mean?
    2. the 2th test shows higher SHBG level and lower Free T..the 3rd shows very low SHBG and higher Free T level. I didn't feel any difference in my body? What should I feel in these cases?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mk5 View Post
    Yes it's strange. I've never used any hormones, but I take supplements every day (multivitamin, omega3, vitamin D..). I started taking 10.000 IU vitamin D 1,5 months ago. I Feel a little better but not perfect. By the way after my second Blood work I used DAA but worth nothing (as you can see in 3th blood work)...

p.s: 1. first result shows that androstendione is above the normal range. What's that mean?
    2. the 2th test shows higher SHBG level and lower Free T..the 3rd shows very low SHBG and higher Free T level. I didn't feel any difference in my body? What should I feel in these cases?
    Daa is up I culprit on the third bloodwork. Its probably what raised your free test.

Daa took my test from 384ng/dl to 448ng/dl in 3 months.

Thread Information