GodBox is offline New Member

Post Cycle Bloods

OK so I'm about 4 weeks off pct now and I decided to get some bloods. They were not good do you think its too early to hit the panic button as its so soon off pct or what should I do? PCT consisted of HCG 10 days at 500iu, first 3 weeks 40mg nolva, weeks 1 and 2 150mg clomid, and week 3-4 100mg clomid, and weeks 5-6 50 mg clomid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Cycle Bloods-pic-1.png   Post Cycle Bloods-pic-2.jpg  

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your cycle like?

So this was my third cycle and I'm just gonna come out and say I wasn't very responsile got carelse's anyway here goes:
    First 12 weeks
    Test p 150 eod
    Tren a 100 eod
    Tbol 6 weeks 50 mgs a day
    Winny 50 mgs last 6 weeks
    Then I got careless
    And went into a 8 week
    Test e 100 eod
    Tren a 100 eod
    And I ran arimidex .5 mg eod throughout

Ok

You should have tested prolactin too, as you used tren and high prolactin can interfere with recovery.

Clearly you haven't recovered.

One option is to wait it out and see whta happens in 6 months, it may be that you recover. Other options will need further bloodwork, first will be to test prolactin to rule that out.

Why such high dosage clomid? Was it UGL??

Yea I had some pharma and some ugl and I had been on so long and I read about dudes doiNG it with that tapering schedule.
    So I should get my prolactin tested is there anything else I should get that I didn't get?
    And one of the reasons I'm kinda freakiNG out is that I'm 4 weeks out from a men's physique contest and I'm really starting to get to into the lower calorie ranges here and I'm worried about losing my gains since I have no test. I should also mention I've kept the majority of my gains from the cycle and I still have a good amount of energy but I definitely feel like it's slipping. And I was considering running a little anavar and proviron to harden up before the cobest for like 3 or 4 weeks. Do you think that would be okay or definitely not?

I mean 6 months seems like a long time to wait like will I lose all my muscle and sex drive if it doesn't recover?

Quote Originally Posted by GodBox View Post
    Yea I had some pharma and some ugl and I had been on so long and I read about dudes doiNG it with that tapering schedule.
    So I should get my prolactin tested is there anything else I should get that I didn't get?
    And one of the reasons I'm kinda freakiNG out is that I'm 4 weeks out from a men's physique contest and I'm really starting to get to into the lower calorie ranges here and I'm worried about losing my gains since I have no test. I should also mention I've kept the majority of my gains from the cycle and I still have a good amount of energy but I definitely feel like it's slipping. And I was considering running a little anavar and proviron to harden up before the cobest for like 3 or 4 weeks. Do you think that would be okay or definitely not?
    Well, you dont lose muscle from one day to the other, and also low T symptoms will be progressive but slow, for me I start feeling it more after about 2-3 months of low testosterone . Although we are all different our mind also has a great influence over things.

The way I see it you dont need to make the decision about either to compete or not, except if you are in a winning position and want to look as good as you can sacrificing everything.

My advice would be to do some HCG , 1000ui EOD, for 10 days and take bloodwork after. If your testosterone responds to the HCG you can decide to continue with HCG till after competition, or start SERMs protocol again. This blood work you just need total testosterone and you have the chance to test prolactin.

If this HCG test works it means your ball are responding, and the problem was elsewhere.

Tren is a very suppressive compound, you should have timed your competition better. Theres always a chance of non complete recovery using steroids , using tren will increase those chances by ten fold.

I mean 6 months seems like a long time to wait like will I lose all my muscle and sex drive if it doesn't recover?
    Yes, if your body doesnt respond you will lose gains and sex drive in 6 mnths.

Ok so you're saying I can probably still compete? I don't care too much about winning it's my first show so I'm going into it with pretty low expectations. I'm just worried about losing my hard eared muscle when I drop cals and furthermore being able to get down in bf with literally like no test.

Also ordered a prolactin test should have results Monday or Tuesday.

Ok so you're saying I can probably still compete? I don't care too much about winning it's my first show so I'm going into it with pretty low expectations. I'm just worried about losing my hard eared muscle when I drop cals and furthermore being able to get down in bf with literally like no test.

Also ordered a prolactin test should have results Monday or Tuesday.
    Do the 10 days HCG stimulation test, if by the end your testosterone its at high/average level you can continue it a few weeks more, while prepping, and do another clomid/nolva PCT after it.

Also, if its prolactin you will need a few weeks for it to clear anyways.

Only if HCG doesnt work you will have to make decisions.

If my prolactin is an issue will I need caber?

If my prolactin is an issue will I need caber?
    Caber will rapidly lower it. But wait for the results before you order.

Ok well if I respond to the intial burst of hcg what does continuing the hcg look like dosing wise? Or do you think I should just start some sarms ?

Well, that should put you very close to the competition date, and you might want to drop the HCG a week before to dry and lower e2.

Whats your plan?

Your mean serms, right? Not sarms . Start after the competition, if your testis respond to HCG.

Yea was a typo meant serms but that was another question I wanted to ask because in three past when I've done that much hcg i got serious aromatization sides and like put on some water weight. My coach doesn't know I've used aas before and I don't really wanna have to explain why I magically started gaining weight right as we're dropping cals to the max. How much weight do you think I'll gain and should I have an ai on hand in case or am I so shutdown that it probably won't make me have those usual sides?

No idea how much weight you will gain.

Yes, you will need AI to lower e2, but just use it the last week before the competition.

Your coach doesnt know you use AAS? Then he is really a bad coach lol

Trying to help you here, but theres only so much I can answer...

Alright well I appreciate all the advice and ima go ahead give it a try and I'll let yall know how it goes.

And I mean first show, first coach I was off cycle when I hired em so why would he know.

Alright got a couple more questions if ya dont mind. So by the time I get my hands on this hcg I'll be probaby like 3 weeks out from my show and I'm wondering if I could do the blast 1000iu ed instead of eod and then just jump on nolva. Or if I could just do the eod and run like 20mgs nolva with it up to the show to keep my estrogen in check. I also have some arimidex so maybe I could do that instead of the nolva at like .5mg eod or .25?
    Basically just like why are you saying only use ai last week? And then you also said drop hcg a week beforehand I'm just confused.

And I don't wanna wait till after the show to start it cause I'm really starting to feel the effects and I'm losing weight really fast.
    Last edited by GodBox; 03-20-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Think you are missing the point here, the main objective should be to know if HCG will work in stimulating your testis to produce testosterone , which they are not doing at the moment.

The protocol is do HCG eod, not ed. You can extend the HCG a few more days, but dont start SERMs till you have taken bloodwork. Also only start AI till after the bloodwork.

Your estrogen now is very low, it will not rise significantly in 10 days.

If you are 21 days out of competition I would do the following

1-11 HCG 1000ui eod
    12- Bloodwork
    14-20 arimidex 0,5mg eod
    16-19 H2O 5lts
    20-21 zero water
    19-21 zero salt

Just an idea, you should rely in your coach, and he should know exactly what compounds you were and are on, otherwise he will not be able to assess corrections.

Dont see the point of paying a coach and not telling him everything...

Yea I know I just don't know how coaches really work with or react to aas I know some probably condone it while others don't. Obviously i'm new to the competitive scene still learning the in's and out's. But alright so if I do the protocol you layed out ill only be doing 6000ius of hcg total. Now so I do the 6000ius and get bloodwork done and my testes are responding to the hcg. So if that's the case after day 21, or after comp day, should I finish off my hcg, ill have 4000ius left, before I start SERMs or just go straight into SERMs?

Oh and I got my prolactin results back, perfectly normal.
    Last edited by GodBox; 03-21-2017 at 09:53 AM.

If your testis respond you can start the SERMS nolva clomid combo, but I would only start after the comp as it can add some bloat and its not much to wait 1 week. Get pharma meds!

You can use more HCG but the longer you stay on HCG the more chances are of desensitizing your testis to LH.

There are no absolute truths here, just probabilities.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	169820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	169821Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	169822

Alright, so the day after the comp I started the therapy as you said. I got my bloodwork done last week, and everything seems to be back to my normal levels. I just wanted to run it by you guys, and see if you had any additional thoughts.

Thread Information