Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Very Low Test - Suggestions?

skid_ofshame is offline New Member

Very Low Test - Suggestions?

I was considering doing my first cycle in a few months and wanted to get blood work to determine "normal" levels for me so I could gauge changes mid-cycle and after PCT.

THE RESULTS
    CBC (platelets and neutrofils on the low end of normal, but otherwise center of normal)
    Liver and Kidney Function (slightly elevated creatinine, but otherwise center of normal)
    Lipid Profile (excellent)
    FSH = 1.5 IU/L
    LH = 2.1 IU/L
    Estradiol = 0.06 nmol/L

Testosterone ? Disaster...
    Total Test = 6.2 nmol/L
    Free Test = 0.125 nmol/L

So... Total test is half of what would be normal for a 100+ year old man. Free test is similarly low. I'm only 34 and have never done a cycle before. If this is "normal" for me, it actually explains an awful lot about my personal history.

TRT isn't much of a thing in Canada thanks to free government run healthcare. TRT is seen as a cosmetic or anti-aging treatment, not really a health treatment.

Curious about people's thoughts/suggestions on where to go from here... I assume with T levels this low, cycling isn't a very smart option for me.
    Last edited by skid_ofshame; 12-06-2018 at 10:48 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your health is YOUR HEALTH and no one elses and surely not the governments. its up to you to take your own health in your own hands.
    If you need to be on TRT to have a better quality of life then you need to find a way to do it for yourself.

Getting your Test levels optimized is going to be like getting on a first cycle anyways. get that done and dialed in. Then your set and can run future AAS cycles that you simply add along side your TRT
    skid_ofshame likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Very Low Test - Suggestions?

Welcome to my world man. I ran my very first set of bloods ever, at age 33, and came back with a total test of 50.

I’d personally recommend exactly what I’ve done. First, get to a clinic/endo/urologist and get a second blood test done to verify, and start TRT. I’m into my second week of 50 mgs Test E 2x/week, and I am already feeling worlds better. Since you live in the shit white north though, you do what you have to do.

I plan to spend at least a year on TRT, getting my levels dialed in, then maybe considering my first blast from there. Depending upon how I respond to this level of test, my first cycle will be anywhere from 400-600mg/week.

There is a bright side to this: assuming that I decide to cycle, I’ll never have to worry about all of the PCT roller coaster nonsense.

Best of luck in getting your health in order. Test levels as low as we have are detrimental to so many things in our bodies, not even considering strength performance.
    skid_ofshame likes this.

Thread Information