Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By MrRightT

Thread: Who do you use for BW?

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

Who do you use for BW?

I've never done private BW before and wondering if you could provide who you've used before? Also, what panel should I need and a general cost for said panel?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Where are you from?

I use medichecks in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Where are you from?

I use medichecks in the uk
    US-Georgia

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    US-Georgia
    https://www.discountedlabs.com
    Https://www.privatemdlabs.com

2 popular ones ive saw us guys use. Look for coupons
    Luttrj likes this.

Includes:
    Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Estradiol
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
    Testosterone , Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Thyroid Profile w/ TSH: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Includes:
    Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
    Estradiol
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I)
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)
    Testosterone , Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
    Thyroid Profile w/ TSH: Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.
    Is this comprehensive enough?

Teachergreg is offline New Member
    I checked out discountedlabs. If you guys have used them, which test is enough to give me all the info I need?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I live in southern US and generally use privatemdlabs and order the HORMONE PANEL FOR MALES, and add on SHBG and 25-hydroxy vitamin D, but my requirements are more TRT related and I generally am not concerned with total T, just free T.
    If I recall correctly you can add on individual tests to panels using the build a panel option?

Whichever company you use, always look for a discount code online. It usually will save you at least 10% or more.

Edit: Nothing wrong with discountedlabs, I just have used privatemdlabs and can look back @ what I have ordered in the past.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-06-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah youre right Almost- the tests that have the note below the name, you can add tests to build your own. I was just looking at it today. Got lucky last 2 timea and had them pulled by my doc but gotta do on my own from now on.
    Theres actually more than 1 test that will give you what you want, just have to look at details of the panel you are choosing.

Of you want your exact testosterone number and ita gonna be above 1500, you need to order one of the tests that says it is LC-MS.

Coupon code for privatemdlabs.com: MAR2018 - good for either 10 or 15% off total

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    https://www.discountedlabs.com
    Https://www.privatemdlabs.com

2 popular ones ive saw us guys use. Look for coupons
    Just used privatemedlabs and they saved me a ton. If interested i can give you the instructions for the test you need. Got mine ordered for 58$
    EDCG19 likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I use privatemdlabs

Coupon code
    RHINO
    Always works...

Its Stans coupon code ]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	173068

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about New York . Where I’m at tends to be restricted to get any type of labs for any reasonable price

Thread Information