Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lancifer666

Thread: Blood Test FAIL!

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

Blood Test FAIL!

Hello everyone, i have just gotten my blood work done today ready to send off, i got it from medichecks and got a nurse to take them for me and the suction thing was shit, could only get half a vial of blood and the other vial wouldnt suction any blood out, anyway, all that a side, hardly any blood was taken and i still somehow fainted due to low blood sugar levels, apparently its normal, but am i likely to faint if i chose to inject test E too? Thanks in advice guys

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Only one way to find out. Just remember to relax and breathe.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    That sucks lol.

Sounds like you are just terrified of needles. I remember in high school nurses had to lay gymmastics mats out so people could lay on them after they fainted from the injection.

If you think a nurse with a needle is scary. It will be scarier looking at yourself in the mirror with the needle in hand ready to stick your arse

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    That sucks lol.

Sounds like you are just terrified of needles. I remember in high school nurses had to lay gymmastics mats out so people could lay on them after they fainted from the injection.

If you think a nurse with a needle is scary. It will be scarier looking at yourself in the mirror with the needle in hand ready to stick your arse
    Truth!
    Luckily for me, my wife is a nurse. But, since I pin EOD I wanted to be able to stick myself. I nearly fainted the 1st time and did throw up. Found out I was holding my breath or breathing shallow and quickly (hyperventilating). If you do either combined with the anxiety, you'll vasovagal and likely will pass out. I suggest sitting down and reclining to inject into your quads initially. That way if you do pass out, you'll just release the syringe and not risk falling and breaking a needle off inside of you. I pull the skin tight, barely jab just to break the skin surface and then slowly push the pin into the muscle. Some say quickly jab but I'm still not there.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Well i thought i wasnt that bothered by needles, i was fine with it going in, was uncomfortable but was feeling ok, then with all the messing sbout cause the suction was fucked, it was only sbout 3mins long but felt weird and i was trying to gather in my head what was going on, the nurse told me to put my head between my legs and then woke up couple mins later on the floor lol, made me a but more nervous about pinning lol

Lancifer666 is offline New Member
    My doctor wont even check my testosterone levels !

Lancifer666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    That sucks lol.

Thighs are easier if you are solo!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is just about conditioning.
    You just get low blood pressure due to shock/hyperventilating, etc.

Just stick a needle in your thign without any syringe attached a couple of times.
    And make sure that you don’t fall on it. But even if you did it wouldn’t be any big issue. It’s just a needle in your muscle after all. You can handle a knife in there for a long time unless you hit an artery, so just condition yourself.
    Soon you’ll love it!

Thread Information