Thread: Pct Fail?

Unloved is offline New Member

Pct Fail?

So I'm here to cry for help, my dr is no good at all. I'm 21 (yeah I know too early, I knew the risks and unfortunately I've stumbled upon the problems people talk about haha!) anyway did a 10week test e only cycle, 500mg twice a week. Used nolva arimedex and Clomid 2 weeks after last jab for 4 weeks. I went from 100-50mg clomid, 20 mg nolva, and used arimidex all the way through the cycle. I had my bloods done my test went from 23-17 this is Aussie numbers. I'll be getting bloods done again tomorrow and will have the new results by next week, this cycle happened back in March or around there.

I feel like I've flat lined, no motivation for anything haven't hit the gym not eating right, major crash. Could've been due to a big emotional relationship breakup but my test levels do speak for themselves.

My dr made me do a sleep study test to see if that was messing with my hormones but I told him straight out it would probably be the cycle. Not sure what to do now, I'll go back to the drs and see what he says after I get these bloods, I'll come back and post here right away. Any insight would be much appreciated.

;tldr - fucked up my pct probably, dr says I'm in normal test range for my age which might mean it's normal but not for my exact age and situation. Need proper advice! You can flame me, but you must understand that I knew the risks and wanted to see the outcome and have a go, just trying to fix a few things , kind of hard to work as a chippie and build houses with no go behind me.

Will post bloods asap!! Also posted this in the PCT sub forum (sorry didn't know which place to post this in!)

AestheticGenetics is offline New Member
    How much test are you down from pre cycle bro

Thread Information