Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member

blood test result - high RBC

Hi guys,

My stats:
    40 y/o
    height: 6.13
    weight: 200 lbs
    BF: 12%

My steroid experience: Two cycles, both using just Test E, the first one was 10 weeks at 250 mg/week, the second was 16 weeks at 500 mg/week
    I've a clean diet, five meals a day, aprox 3500 to 4000 cal/day

I'm ready to start my third cycle, twelve weeks of Test E at 600 mg. The first four weeks I'll use Proviron and Test Prop, the last 4 weeks I'll add winny at 10 mg e/d (just to get rid of extra water).

My goal is to add 10 lbs of lean mass.

Currently I'm cruising at 125 mg of Test E e5d.

Blood Test results at 04-20-2018 where ok, so far so good, all values are in range,... except for the RBC, these are the lab results for RBC:
    RBC........ :5.75 M/ul (4.2-5.4)
    Hemoglobin.... :17.3 gr/dl (13-15)
    Hematocrit.... :52.3 % (43-50)
    M.C.V... :91.0 fl (80-95)
    M.C.H.......... :30.1 pg (27-32)
    M.C.H.C........ :33.1 gr/dl ( 31-36)
    R.D.W.......... :14.1 % (11-14)

Should I donate blood to lower those values, what's your suggestion?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    were you well hydrated when your bloods were drawn, or fasted and depleted first thing in the morning ?

yes you should go donate. it won't hurt and can only help.

on a side note- 10mg of Winstrol at the tail end of a cycle while still running 600mg of test will not shed water. in fact because of winny's affinity to SHBG it could cause a rise in free testosterone and thus cause more dht and estrogen conversion (depending on where your hormones are at the end of the cycle).
    If you want to do this the end of your cycle and harden up the last 4 weeks, then drop the test down to 200mg or less per week, up the Winny to 50mg per day, and run a decent dose of an AI. THEN you will shed some water

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    were you well hydrated when your bloods were drawn, or fasted and depleted first thing in the morning ?
    Fasted and depleted first thing in the morning.

yes you should go donate. it won't hurt and can only help.
    Do u think that one time is enough or should I consider to schedule some donations let's say, every month (until the values come back in range)?

on a side note- 10mg of Winstrol at the tail end of a cycle while still running 600mg of test will not shed water. in fact because of winny's affinity to SHBG it could cause a rise in free testosterone and thus cause more dht and estrogen conversion (depending on where your hormones are at the end of the cycle).
    If you want to do this the end of your cycle and harden up the last 4 weeks, then drop the test down to 200mg or less per week, up the Winny to 50mg per day, and run a decent dose of an AI. THEN you will shed some water
    Regarding to winny, I've read that it is one of the worst steroids for cholesterol. I'm always consider the reward/risk ratio that I'm able to afford on each cycle. Some medical studies about winny treating angioedema shown that as little as 4 mg. a day solves the issue (I'm using pharma grade winny and I'm considering using 10 mg. that's almost 3 times the prescription dosage) But I'll consider your advice.
    BTW from the begining of the cicle I'll be using adex at 0.25 eod and HCG at 250 IU eod.
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 04-21-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You can drink water before going to do blood test in the morning, bloodwork shows you are dehydrated.

Donating too often will deplete your body of iron which is a risk factor for blood clots. Donating once or 2-3 times a year is fine and can be healthy, too much it's not wise.

Better ways to control polycythemia are reducing steroid use or testosterone (in trt), cardio and oxygen therapy.

Finally I donated blood, 450 cc to be accurate. I feel awesome...
    Before the donation a female doctor ask me some personal questions. And because I look bigger, stronger and leaner than the average 40 or 30 years old guy, she ask me:
    Doctor: Do you use some sort of supplement for your workouts?
    Me: Yes, Creatine and Protein powder.
    Doctor: mmm... anything else???
    Me: Are u talking about anabolic steroids ?
    Doctor: Yup
    Me: Never!. Just creatine and protein powder.

I'm ready to start my cicle!
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 04-25-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information