VFD51 is offline New Member

Lab results. Need help.

Posted this in another thread/category and received a reply with a link to post it here for better answers.

Hello. New to the forum. I am not coming here to "take steroids " or to get advice on taking steroids. I am however looking for advice. I am 28 years old 6'2" 180 lbs. I have been into weight lifting for approximately 8 years. At least 3-4 times a week. I have been feeling very lethargic for the past year or so no matter how much or little sleep I get. I am skinny and can't put on weight and I also do not have any energy like I used to. I talked to my doctor and had full blood work done. My test came back at 524, almost 100 points less than blood work last year. I dont know if the test level has anything to do with it or not but I would rather it be low t than start taking the antidepressant and xanax the doctors keep trying to prescribe me. I refuse to take it!! I will post pictures of my lab results and I am open to all opinions and advice. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VFD51 is offline New Member
    Bump

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Unless I'm missing it you need:

LH/FSH
    Prolactin
    Cortisol
    Free Testosterone
    SHBG

Free T is what works for you. Total doesn't matter all that much. Your FT could be good or bad it depends on your shbg value which is what binds testosterone. If your shbg is elevated and your free T is in the toilet odds are that's the cause of your symptoms.
    This^^

Why are your ECO2 high? Are you going to repeat this test?

Thread Information