Shawn Ryan is offline New Member

Need help, mid cycle zero sex drive and cloudy thoughts

Currently taking 500mg of test E and 0.5cc of deca 250 a wk,this is starting my 6th wk and I’m having good gains and strength but can’t get a erection to save my life and when it does it’s not full or I lose it in seconds..along with having zero sex drive I’m forgetting my routine daily phone numbers that I kno by heart for work.all my labs came back good but BP was high at 98/150 and test was at 365 but everything else was normal, any suggestions

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forgive my limited knowledge, hopefully others will jump in, but can you post your blood-work by chance? I'm not sure what the range is for your specific Test levels are, mine comes in a range of 250-1100, where 365 would be terribly low with that much gear in you. So seeing the labs might be helpful.

I assume by "good" that your labwork included sensitive estrodial, which was ok? Did you happen to check your prolactin?

Knowing your age, weight, BF% and cycle history my also be valuable.

Best,
    C-

Shawn Ryan is offline New Member
    I dnt have copy of labs,doctor told me everything was normal other then my test being borderline low and no the lab didn’t test my prolactin.i was kinda confused how my test was so low considering what I’m on.im 6ft 215lb and just turned 31 in July 8-10%BF..this is my third cycle ever and usually by this time I’m feeling like Superman but for some reason I lost all sex drive on about the third wk but gains are up which is what’s weird

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmm...full disclaimer, I'm not hugely knowledgeable in this space but... I would think taking 500 of Test should give you a higher test level then 365 assuming I'm thinking about the right range, 250-1100. Which might lead me to believe your gear is bunk or way under-dosed. This seems confirmed by your doc telling you that you had borderline low Test levels. You don't say that you're taking any AI, and presumably your doc didn't test your Estrogen level. So your E could be really high, but that conflicts with your Test levels being low, or, you ARE taking an AI and just didn't mention it, and you crashed your E because, again, your gear is bad.

How far apart were you 3 cycles? and what were they? Did you take an AI for them?

I would consider getting your own blood work done, and getting your levels checked again. That would 1) confirm your gear is good or bad, and 2) answer the Estrogen question.

C-

xgoldy97 is offline New Member
    Bunk gear. Thats all it is. Deca might be uhm not bunk and its shutting u down. Need to test prolactin, e2 and change test labs.

Thread Information