Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 1 Post By wellshii

Thread: I Got Blood Work Done

  1. #1
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    493

    I Got Blood Work Done

    This is proof that diet and staying away from toxins and getting all essentials can get t-levels up.
    Back when I was 20,levels were 400.Same when I was 25.
    Now I don't even drink from aluminum cans or deodorant,cast Iron pans,Glass containers etc. We live in such a toxic environment its nuts. I just wish Bi-Polar and depression can be fixed. Thats a different topic!Also another reason I try to stay so healthy. Just wanted to share this to show that TRT should be a last resort. Now Cycling,thats a different story .lol.

    THYROID PANEL WITH TSH
    T3 UPTAKE 33 NORMAL 22-35 % 01
    T4 (THYROXINE), TOTAL 8.8 NORMAL 4.9-10.5 mcg/dL 01
    FREE T4 INDEX (T7) 2.9 NORMAL 1.4-3.8 01
    TSH 3.13 NORMAL 0.40-4.50 mIU/L 01
    T3 REVERSE, LC/MS/MS
    T3 REVERSE, LC/MS/MS 17 NORMAL 8-25 ng/dL 02
    This test was developed and its analytical performance
    characteristics have been determined by Quest Diagnostics
    Nichols Institute San Juan Capistrano. It has not been
    cleared or approved by FDA. This assay has been validated
    pursuant to the CLIA regulations and is used for clinical
    purposes.
    PROLACTIN
    PROLACTIN 7.3 NORMAL 2.0-18.0 ng/mL 01
    T4, FREE
    T4, FREE 1.7 NORMAL 0.8-1.8 ng/dL 01
    T3, FREE
    T3, FREE 3.6 NORMAL 2.3-4.2 pg/mL 01
    VITAMIN D,25-OH,TOTAL,IA
    VITAMIN D,25-OH,TOTAL,IA 50 NORMAL 30-100 ng/mL 01
    Vitamin D Status 25-OH Vitamin D:
    Deficiency: <20 ng/mL
    Insufficiency: 20 - 29 ng/mL
    Optimal: > or = 30 ng/mL
    For 25-OH Vitamin D testing on patients on
    D2-supplementation and patients for whom quantitation
    of D2 and D3 fractions is required, the QuestAssureD(TM)
    25-OH VIT D, (D2,D3), LC/MS/MS is recommended: order
    code 92888 (patients >2yrs).
    For more information on this test, go to:
    http://education.questdiagnostics.com/faq/FAQ163
    (This link is being provided for
    informational/educational purposes only.)
    TESTOSTERONE , FREE (DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL,MS
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 841 NORMAL 250-1100 ng/dL 03
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE 96.5 NORMAL 35.0-155.0 pg/mL 03
    Friggnewtown likes this.

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    That's an outstanding increase in T levels.
    When your T levels were lower were you on meds for the issues you listed?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    493
    No. Just starting wellburtin.
    When they were low,I was eating medium clean,still getting in toxins(aluminum in deodorants etc)
    They have steadily increased over a five year period from 400s to now.
    Friggnewtown likes this.

  4. #4
    Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    58
    Wicked
    My post cycle score was around 650 with 89 on free test, this is lower From before when I was in the 100s for free test. I'm hoping over time and good health practice will work for me too.

  5. #5
    wellshii is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Wicked
    My post cycle score was around 650 with 89 on free test, this is lower From before when I was in the 100s for free test. I'm hoping over time and good health practice will work for me too.
    I need to compile a list. But in short
    1.If aint natural,dont take it. Shampoos etc,if they have too many ingredients,just stay away from them . I used regular soap which consist of the regula salts. Shouldnt do harm for the amount of time its on me.
    But deodorants,I use baking soda mixed with Lemon oil and Olive oil.
    I use glass containers,and cook on cast iron pans. Plastic is obviously unavoidable,but if the food is hot ,keep that sucker in glass or Iron for sure.
    2.Diet-Honestly not that many veggies as I should be,but I eat all natural(even if its not organic)
    Chicken,wings,burgers,whatever as long as its natural.I enjoy my butter cooked omelettes with natural bacon,fries cooked at home,etc.
    Costco is a big part of my shopping. They have a good selection of healthy nitrate free meats and bacon,etc.
    I just started buying organic drum sticks a week ago. Thanks Costco
    The things I do try to keep organic are produce and veggies. Costco has a huge selection where I am at.
    I also drink distilled water(amazon) ,which taste awesome even compared to bottled water.
    As far as carbs and what not,I rotate.Have done months on Keto(At one point on keto,on a deficit and doing HIIT workouts my test was 714)
    I am back on carbs post-workout and that may be why its at 850 and thyroid levels are excellent.
    3. Supps-Omega 3 of course. I keep my omega 3 to 6 ratio good.
    I miss days of my multi,zinc and what not but for the most part at least three times a week. The body I believe can take a high dose and reserve that. Has worked for me. I also take boron now and then(I always forget)
    I buy Garden of life as well as others that are natural.
    I also take Vitamin D as I have been low in the past .Since its fat soluble I take about 1000 percent every few days. Same with the other fat soluble vitamins.
    Its pretty simple really.
    Give the body what it needs,take away what it doesnt need and you'll be good.
    Oh and I also use glycerin or almond oil for my skin when its dry(mostly my hands i winter,works well)
    Any other questions ask .
    Friggnewtown likes this.

  6. #6
    Notpretty is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    This is proof that diet and staying away from toxins and getting all essentials can get t-levels up.
    Back when I was 20,levels were 400.Same when I was 25.
    Now I don't even drink from aluminum cans or deodorant,cast Iron pans,Glass containers etc. We live in such a toxic environment its nuts. I just wish Bi-Polar and depression can be fixed. Thats a different topic!Also another reason I try to stay so healthy. Just wanted to share this to show that TRT should be a last resort. Now Cycling,thats a different story .lol.

    THYROID PANEL WITH TSH
    T3 UPTAKE 33 NORMAL 22-35 % 01
    T4 (THYROXINE), TOTAL 8.8 NORMAL 4.9-10.5 mcg/dL 01
    FREE T4 INDEX (T7) 2.9 NORMAL 1.4-3.8 01
    TSH 3.13 NORMAL 0.40-4.50 mIU/L 01
    T3 REVERSE, LC/MS/MS
    T3 REVERSE, LC/MS/MS 17 NORMAL 8-25 ng/dL 02
    This test was developed and its analytical performance
    characteristics have been determined by Quest Diagnostics
    Nichols Institute San Juan Capistrano. It has not been
    cleared or approved by FDA. This assay has been validated
    pursuant to the CLIA regulations and is used for clinical
    purposes.
    PROLACTIN
    PROLACTIN 7.3 NORMAL 2.0-18.0 ng/mL 01
    T4, FREE
    T4, FREE 1.7 NORMAL 0.8-1.8 ng/dL 01
    T3, FREE
    T3, FREE 3.6 NORMAL 2.3-4.2 pg/mL 01
    VITAMIN D,25-OH,TOTAL,IA
    VITAMIN D,25-OH,TOTAL,IA 50 NORMAL 30-100 ng/mL 01
    Vitamin D Status 25-OH Vitamin D:
    Deficiency: <20 ng/mL
    Insufficiency: 20 - 29 ng/mL
    Optimal: > or = 30 ng/mL
    For 25-OH Vitamin D testing on patients on
    D2-supplementation and patients for whom quantitation
    of D2 and D3 fractions is required, the QuestAssureD(TM)
    25-OH VIT D, (D2,D3), LC/MS/MS is recommended: order
    code 92888 (patients >2yrs).
    For more information on this test, go to:
    http://education.questdiagnostics.com/faq/FAQ163
    (This link is being provided for
    informational/educational purposes only.)
    TESTOSTERONE , FREE (DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL,MS
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS 841 NORMAL 250-1100 ng/dL 03
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE 96.5 NORMAL 35.0-155.0 pg/mL 03
    Can I ask you age now? A free of 96.5 is quite high naturally. Impressive. Is this the only test you have. I’d be curious that this is consistent on more tests. One test is a sign, two is a pattern and three a trend/evidence.

    I too avoid plastic where ever possible but I a TRT guy. My natural T hit a low
    Of 86...total T. It was suppressed by tons of crap...including opiates. I’ve been on TRT ever since and have wondered what it is living cleaner. That would take a ton of time and I strongly suspect would come back stupid low as my lowness is due to injury as much systemic. I’m a bit primary and secondary.

    Do you take HCG , anything else that would stimulate natural production?

  7. #7
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    Can I ask you age now? A free of 96.5 is quite high naturally. Impressive. Is this the only test you have. I’d be curious that this is consistent on more tests. One test is a sign, two is a pattern and three a trend/evidence.

    I too avoid plastic where ever possible but I a TRT guy. My natural T hit a low
    Of 86...total T. It was suppressed by tons of crap...including opiates. I’ve been on TRT ever since and have wondered what it is living cleaner. That would take a ton of time and I strongly suspect would come back stupid low as my lowness is due to injury as much systemic. I’m a bit primary and secondary.

    Do you take HCG, anything else that would stimulate natural production?
    I’m interested in getting my dad on TRT possibly. He was also on opiates for over 20 years. I’m sure it crushed his natural T.

    How did you go about getting on TRT?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •