Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By livekhaos

Thread: Bloodwork Estrogen Through the Roof

livekhaos is offline New Member

Bloodwork Estrogen Through the Roof

So I was definitely not expecting my to estrogen come back at 3,634 smh

I use Aromasin . But have only been taking it every 3 days at 10mg.

I just lowered my test to trt dose last week after a cycle of 500mg/ test e a week and dbol at 25mg/day for the first 6 weeks.

I’m thinking of taking 20mg of Aromasin every day for 1 week and then 10mg per day for the following week and then 10mg EOD for the 3rd week and get my estrogen levels retested.

Too much Aromasin?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin (exemestane) has a half life of about 24 hours so at minimum eod dosing is needed

The Dbol pumped up estrogen. It converts to methylestradiol , a much more potent form of estrogen.

Arimidex with a half life of 30-60 hours, with a steady state plasma concentration much higher with repeated doses.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    do you have negative estrogen side effects ?

if not.. who cares. I mean heck your taking test and Dbol , they are supposed to elevate your estrogen . if you didn't want elevated estrogen you wouldn't have ran those two compounds together in the first place, right ? if you wanted normal or lower estrogen your would have ran primo and var or something.
    Dbol converts to estrogen a lot . thats part of its benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Aromasin (exemestane) has a half life of about 24 hours so at minimum eod dosing is needed

The Dbol pumped up estrogen. It converts to methylestradiol , a much more potent form of estrogen.

Arimidex with a half life of 30-60 hours, with a steady state plasma concentration much higher with repeated doses.
    Thank you. I appreciate that. I had read about Aromasin but didn’t about Adex’s Half life.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    do you have negative estrogen side effects ?

if not.. who cares. I mean heck your taking test and Dbol , they are supposed to elevate your estrogen . if you didn't want elevated estrogen you wouldn't have ran those two compounds together in the first place, right ? if you wanted normal or lower estrogen your would have ran primo and var or something.
    Dbol converts to estrogen a lot . thats part of its benefit.
    Lol I like that train of thought. I do and I don’t. I seem to have slight blurry vision from time to time, which is not BP related because my BP is under control at the moment.

I also have some bloat. So I could do without those two. But I can live with the slight bloat.

Other than that I don’t any any other high estro related issues. I’m not gyno sensitive.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by livekhaos View Post
    Lol I like that train of thought. I do and I don’t. I seem to have slight blurry vision from time to time, which is not BP related because my BP is under control at the moment.

I also have some bloat. So I could do without those two. But I can live with the slight bloat.

Other than that I don’t any any other high estro related issues. I’m not gyno sensitive.
    well estrogen is anabolic . thats part of the reason test/dbol works so well.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...c-hormone.html

and your not just dialing in TRT, your on cycle. so your trying to get supra physiological levels of androgens and estrogens.. if you were on TRT and trying to achieve normal levels of things, then it makes sense to try and get things like E2 within normal ranges on blood work.
    but when you blast things like test and dbol together, you should expect your androgen and estrogen levels to sky rocket. thats the whole point and one of the tools we can use to grow

edit. of course if your estrogen sensitive and gyno prone, thats a whole different thing. but if you were, you wouldn't be running test/dbol cycles anyhow (you'd be running one of the 100 other steroids that are not estrogenic)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    well estrogen is anabolic . thats part of the reason test/dbol works so well.
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...c-hormone.html

and your not just dialing in TRT, your on cycle. so your trying to get supra physiological levels of androgens and estrogens.. if you were on TRT and trying to achieve normal levels of things, then it makes sense to try and get things like E2 within normal ranges on blood work.
    but when you blast things like test and dbol together, you should expect your androgen and estrogen levels to sky rocket. thats the whole point and one of the tools we can use to grow

edit. of course if your estrogen sensitive and gyno prone, thats a whole different thing. but if you were, you wouldn't be running test/dbol cycles anyhow (you'd be running one of the 100 other steroids that are not estrogenic)
    Thank you. I appreciate the insight. You’re always a valuable source for information. I know estrogen is needed to build muscle, but I didn’t know if very high estrogen levels was optimal either for muscle growth. I always thought there needed to be some sort of balance.

And yes I’m on a cruise to be technical. I did loose some bloat dropping the test down, but the estrogen bloat is still there.

Going to bring estrogen down a bit to reduce bloating. I’m surprised my blood pressure hasn’t gone up higher than normal. When I bloat it tends to go higher too. Well, at least from what I’ve seen in the past.
    Last edited by livekhaos; 03-07-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Thread Information