Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ChasinGains

Thread: Blood work results are in!

  1. #1
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83

    Blood work results are in!

    Hey guys not going to make this long but 8 weeks ago I started a testosterone enanthate only cycle- my testosterone levels before hand were-

    Pre cycle testosterone levels- 351ng/dl


    And week 7 on my last day before another injection I got my blood tests done again

    My on cycle testosterone levels- 4956 ng/Dl

    So my question is, is this way too high for a first cycle?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Hey guys not going to make this long but 8 weeks ago I started a testosterone enanthate only cycle- my testosterone levels before hand were-

    Pre cycle testosterone levels- 351ng/dl


    And week 7 on my last day before another injection I got my blood tests done again

    My on cycle testosterone levels- 4956 ng/Dl

    So my question is, is this way too high for a first cycle?
    Well the idea is to have high testosterone levels, so you accomplished that.

    Judging by those numbers you’re doing something like 1000mg a week, which is on the high side for a beginner. What about your other levels? Hemoglobin? Hematocrit? Cholesterol? Free Testosterone? Estrogen?

  3. #3
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    lol , no thats not too high for a first cycle. its what you want and the whole reason your cycling is to get supra physiological levels of test


    its like a 20 year old guy virgin going to a club and finally hooking up with a super fine fitness babe and he asked "I don't know, you think she might be too hot for my first time". -- hell no, bang away

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    hopefully your diet and training are on point and your killing it in the gym , because you should be getting some pretty massive gains going from where your low T started levels were at to where your at now . don't waste this opportunity

  5. #5
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Well the idea is to have high testosterone levels, so you accomplished that.

    Judging by those numbers you’re doing something like 1000mg a week, which is on the high side for a beginner. What about your other levels? Hemoglobin? Hematocrit? Cholesterol? Free Testosterone? Estrogen?
    Doing 500mg a week bro- I’m in uk and converted the units into American just because I know most on these forums aren’t from uk, I’m not sure how to convert the others in to units or what units are even used outside the uk but my estrogen was high, not ridiculously high but out of range and everything else was in normal range

  6. #6
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    hopefully your diet and training are on point and your killing it in the gym , because you should be getting some pretty massive gains going from where your low T started levels were at to where your at now . don't waste this opportunity
    It’s week 8 today and Iv gained 23lbs so far so I’m not sure whether my diet is perfectly on point as for all my food being clean, but I’m now at 4400cals a day- there has definatly been a big different in my body composition and muscle size
    GearHeaded likes this.

  7. #7
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,577
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    It’s week 8 today and Iv gained 23lbs so far so I’m not sure whether my diet is perfectly on point as for all my food being clean, but I’m now at 4400cals a day- there has definatly been a big different in my body composition and muscle size
    good to hear.. your doing something right then . and don't worry about your estrogen being out of range, thats helping you with the gains

  8. #8
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    good to hear.. your doing something right then . and don't worry about your estrogen being out of range, thats helping you with the gains
    I’m not mate, I’m not taking anything to bring estrogen down just letting it do it’s thing, not having any estrogen related sides anyway, Prolactin was a little bit higher out of range but taking 200mg of p5p now

  9. #9
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    good to hear.. your doing something right then . and don't worry about your estrogen being out of range, thats helping you with the gains

    Also bro my pin this morning- I pinned my right glute got this horrible feeling pulled out and quite a bit of blood came out (wasn’t too worried about that) but I changed needle and went in the left glute once I’d finished and pulled out got a hot flush and threw up a couple of minutes later, any idea what that could of been? Like to add I don’t like the site of my own blood haha so I don’t know if it was that

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,057
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Also bro my pin this morning- I pinned my right glute got this horrible feeling pulled out and quite a bit of blood came out (wasn’t too worried about that) but I changed needle and went in the left glute once I’d finished and pulled out got a hot flush and threw up a couple of minutes later, any idea what that could of been? Like to add I don’t like the site of my own blood haha so I don’t know if it was that
    Probably just a sudden onset of anxiety.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Probably just a sudden onset of anxiety.
    Think I’m gonna pin the delts for a bit now haha haven’t tried quads yet, reluctant to try them

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Think I’m gonna pin the delts for a bit now haha haven’t tried quads yet, reluctant to try them
    The sweet spot on your quads is where your pockets would be if you were wearing jeans. I have complete dead spots on both legs in that area where I can’t even feel a needle go through my skin. I usually use 1.5” on my legs, and you can’t feel a thing the whole way through.

  13. #13
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    The sweet spot on your quads is where your pockets would be if you were wearing jeans. I have complete dead spots on both legs in that area where I can’t even feel a needle go through my skin. I usually use 1.5” on my legs, and you can’t feel a thing the whole way through.
    I’m not trusting quads cause I’m literally going in on a wim haha, I like the delt shots, not as much of a fan of the glute shots, mainly because of the position you have to be in and Iv been getting cramp in my side while reaching round haha

  14. #14
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,162
    A bit high. I agreed 500 is enough for the first run. With the c or e ester, that should give 500 x 6 = 3000 ngdl.
    Ur levels suggests 800-900 c/e which is too much.
    Like...what ur gonna do next.?..1200 mg testosterone enanthate a week?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  15. #15
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    A bit high. I agreed 500 is enough for the first run. With the c or e ester, that should give 500 x 6 = 3000 ngdl.
    Ur levels suggests 800-900 c/e which is too much.
    Like...what ur gonna do next.?..1200 mg testosterone enanthate a week?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I am doing 500mg a week bro not 800-900 possibly a bit less as there is always some testosterone left at the bottom of the ampule that I can’t seem to get out lol

  16. #16
    ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    A bit high. I agreed 500 is enough for the first run. With the c or e ester, that should give 500 x 6 = 3000 ngdl.
    Ur levels suggests 800-900 c/e which is too much.
    Like...what ur gonna do next.?..1200 mg testosterone enanthate a week?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I forgot to add this is testosterone from a pharmacy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •