• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer

Thread: Which panel to order?

SoCalmk6gti is offline New Member

Which panel to order?

First time running anything with Tren .

Finishing up a 16-week blast and these last 6-weeka we're a Tri-Blend of Test/Mast/Tren, also taking 50mg var and Winny per day.

I've used privatemd and labsmd plenty of times but not sure with the Tren which panel to order.

Also since I'm doing EOD pinning my bloods are going to be pulled 24-hours after a pin no matter what I do.....unless I postpone until my very last pin of the 16-weeks before dropping back to TRT doses.

TIA

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    why even bother getting bloods done at this point , everything is going to be a bit skewed and not provide a ton of accurate data anyways.
    I'd save your $ and wait 6 weeks post cycle
    SoCalmk6gti and sv.elia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why even bother getting bloods done at this point , everything is going to be a bit skewed and not provide a ton of accurate data anyways.
    I'd save your $ and wait 6 weeks post cycle
    I was hoping you'd chime in. I guess I was just curious to see what the results would be since it's my first time running tren . 6 weeks post-cycle will just be standard blood work at TRT doses.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalmk6gti View Post
    I was hoping you'd chime in. I guess I was just curious to see what the results would be since it's my first time running tren . 6 weeks post-cycle will just be standard blood work at TRT doses.

"standard blood work" is really the only blood work that matters and is trackable factor of your health over the years.. thats what you keep records of. what your blood work says in the middle of blasting Tren is not really trackable factor of health over the long term.

its like taking your blood pressure when your in the middle of a 20 rep set of squats . its going to be an exaggerated non trackable number. much better to track your blood pressure daily upon waking

plus what exactly are the results and things your looking for in blood work when running Tren ? now sure may learn that Tren does crash your HDL levels (but thats not an issue as long as they come back when off cycle) or maybe you learn that Tren elevates your Prolactin (thats not an issue either if your having no side effects)..
    again, most of what you'll find on on cycle blood work is skewed and acute temporary numbers that are not necessarily accurate and trackable numbers over the years . plus there are false positives that can show up (like Tren can easily give a false positive for elevated estrogen or deca a false positive for elevated androgens )
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

having said that .. I'm all for blood work as often as possible . I'm not discouraging it at all . its just that your "off cycle" blood work is the blood work that matters and you should track over the years. the on cycle blood work is generally skewed and not as important of a factor
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    having said that .. I'm all for blood work as often as possible . I'm not discouraging it at all . its just that your "off cycle" blood work is the blood work that matters and you should track over the years. the on cycle blood work is generally skewed and not as important of a factor
    You make a LOT of sense actually. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I usually get:
    Testosterone (free and total), Estrogen, CBC, CMP, lipid panel (only as of late because my cholesterol is a bit higher than I want)
    I get it done every 3-4 months despite whether I'm on cycle or not (I trt between). Unless I'm not feeling right and suspect something (such as high e2 or hematocrit) or I'm running gear from a new source and want to check if it's legit.
    Normally I would only check cmc cmp and e2, but checking testosterone is cheap so I throw that in while I'm at it
    GH is right, you don't particularly need it during a cycle (once again, unless you want to check the gear or don't feel right), but it can't hurt if you want to check it and be safe. Every 3-4 months is about as often as I can afford, feel like getting stabbed w a needle, and driving there to get it done. But I advocate keeping an eye on health markers and getting it done as often as you can put up w those factors yourself.
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 09-18-2019 at 03:41 AM.
    SoCalmk6gti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I usually get:
    Testosterone (free and total), Estrogen, CBC, CMP, lipid panel (only as of late because my cholesterol is a bit higher than I want)
    I get it done every 3-4 months despite whether I'm on cycle or not (I trt between). Unless I'm not feeling right and suspect something (such as high e2 or hematocrit) or I'm running gear from a new source and want to check if it's legit.
    Normally I would only check cmc cmp and e2, but checking testosterone is cheap so I throw that in while I'm at it
    GH is right, you don't particularly need it during a cycle (once again, unless you want to check the gear or don't feel right), but it can't hurt if you want to check it and be safe. Every 3-4 months is about as often as I can afford, feel like getting stabbed w a needle, and driving there to get it done. But I advocate keeping an eye on health markers and getting it done as often as you can put up w those factors yourself.
    I appreciate the feedback, and the new perspective. I've got a few cycles under my belt but always learning new things, new approaches, new compounds, etc.

Thread Information