moetorious is offline Junior Member

Mid Cycle blood report

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-12-15 at 10.36.35.jpeg 
Views:	235 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	177667

Hey guys I just recently got my mid-cycle blood results (only tested for total test and estradiol) 53 hours from last pin

Do you guys think my test is underdosed? Currently, running 500 mg per week of Test E (pharmaceutical grade Caspian Tamim), One thing that I noticed thou that each amp is underfilled to 0.9ml so I'm getting basically 225 mg/ml? I searched several forums apparently all 3 Iranian brands are underfilled to 0.9ml.

Regarding my estrogen level should I do anything about it? im not taking any AI at the moment although Estradiol level is on the high side im not really getting any high estrogen symptoms ( well nothing that bothers me anyway) maybe some bload and moon face thats all.

I appreciate your comments

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pharmaceutical companies mostly overfill the ampoules to compensate the loss from needle. It is weird.
    However, yeah it seems like it is underdosed, I would expect a higher testosterone level, if you really at the middle point of your cycle. (6th week for a 12 week cycle)
    If you are not having any estrogen sides, you don't need to do anything, why would you treat something you don't have any symptoms of? If you get any sides like gyno, you can add 10mg of nolvadex instead of lowering your estrogen with AI. 500 mg is a dose that hardly will ever require AI imho.

Thanks for your input, I wont touch AI since I dont need it and no sign of gyno but I do have Nolvadex in case things go south.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just out of curiosity... why do a mid cycle blood? You know things are going to be off.
    I used to to mid cycle bloods because it was the “thing “ to do however it just told me that everything was FU. You can sort of use it to tell the concentration of the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Just out of curiosity... why do a mid cycle blood? You know things are going to be off.
    I used to to mid cycle bloods because it was the “thing “ to do however it just told me that everything was FU. You can sort of use it to tell the concentration of the test.

I think most people did (or still do) it to figure out where their estrogen is and if their gear is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Well its my first cycle so I kinda want to know my estrogen level.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not all iranian test is underfilled, i have a buch of iran hormone test e that is a little over 1ml. Are you doing split injections? If your are the bloodwork still looks to be a lttle under what i would expect but everyone responds different. Are you getting the amps from a source who has a T and a P as initials? Not The Provider.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Not all iranian test is underfilled, i have a buch of iran hormone test e that is a little over 1ml. Are you doing split injections? If your are the bloodwork still looks to be a lttle under what i would expect but everyone responds different. Are you getting the amps from a source who has a T and a P as initials? Not The Provider.
    I know which source your talking about but no I got this from a local source but I will be switching to the source that you mentioned above.

Im not splitting the amps doing 2 amps twice a week. What brand do you have?

I did the blood work approx 53 hours after last pin, does that effect the test numbers??
    If anyone is wondering my pre cycle test was 326 on the same scale/ref range
    Last edited by moetorious; 12-15-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Thread Information