ynwa1892 is offline New Member

Feedback on blood reports

Hi guys,

tl;dr at bottom, if you want to skip the backstory.

So I am a 26 (soon to be 27) year old male. I used to be big in to lifting and have taken a couple of cycles foolishly when I wasn't ready when I was 21-22. The cycles were Test/Tren once P and A and once both E. One cycle with Winistrol, one with Dbol .

I have a case of Gyno. Which is why I got my bloods taken (though I was curious to see where my bloods were at after doing some cycles a few years back). Im pretty sure I had gyno since puberty - puffy nipples at least. The cycles brought along a bit of aching. I finally decided to get it seen to.

I have no underlying health conditions, eat reasonably ok, workout 5x a week. All my blood reports fall in to the normal range, with serum cortisol being the only slightly elevated one at 18.8 ug/dl.

Basically, I want some feedback on my hormone results in regards to where they lie in terms of range (Low-normal-high) and also with regards to what it may mean for my gyno.

Free Test: 26.46 pg/ml
    E2 (Estradiol): 28 pg/ml
    Prolactin: 14.69 ng/ml

Normal ranges from my report:
    19-55 Free test - 1.00.28.28 pg/ml
    E2(Estradiol) - 11-44 pg/ml
    Prolactin - 3.46-19.40 ng/ml

Any feedback would be appreciated. Cheers.
    Last edited by ynwa1892; 02-12-2020 at 09:23 PM.

ynwa1892 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    You will get better results if you post lab ranges.

If those are typical ranges, and I don't know for sure if they are, I think those all look ok.

Have you self diagnosed the gyno or has a doc seen it?
    Normal ranges:
    19-55 Free test - 1.00.28.28 pg/ml
    E2(Estradiol) - 11-44 pg/ml
    Prolactin - 3.46-19.40 ng/ml

Visited an Endocrinologist last week. Told him my history. He saw my puffy nipples through my shirt and said I had a mild to moderate case of gyno.

He presrcribed me Nolvadex 10mg a day for 3 weeks then 10mg twice a day for a further 9 weeks.

Thread Information