kml999 is offline Associate Member

Need A Second Opinion if i should be on TRT or try another PCT?

Hi everyone,
    Im 38 years old and i was on cycle for 18 months. Went on PCT 2 times now already and my results are still low. My results came out today and they are:

Total Test: 2.95 (2.8- 8.0)
    Estradiol: 28.58 (11-44)
    LH: 3.28 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH: 4.38 (1.5-12.4)
    Progesterone: still waiting on those results, but im sure its going to be within range since i tested it 1 months ago

what makes me wonder why is my total test very low even though my LH/FSH/E2 are within range?. by the way i did the tests above first thing in the morning to see my highest Test value so eventually i do go even lower than the minimum range by the end of the day and i can feel it since i get back pain at the end of the day. i have always been on the low range even before i ever started any steroid cycle in my life. I remember i tested for a baseline before trying any steroids and i was 2.95 - 3.25 (tested twice before any cycles)

* History: this is considered to be my 4th cycle. It consisted of multiple hormones at different stages (Test E, NPP, Tren A, Mast E, Dbol , Proviron , HCG )

what would you suggest?

1- Should i try another PCT? if yes what would you recommend? Clomid 100, 100, 50 , 50 or suggest something else like HCG for 2 weeks then 100,50 of clomid for another 2 weeks?

0r

2- just go to an endo and get TRT prescribed since i initially had low test in the first place?

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Some questions....

Is that the Sensitive Estradiol? That isn't the range I'm used to seeing but labs may vary.

What did your PCTs consist of? And how long after PCT were your bloods pulled?

You probably need Free T as well as that is the big one.

Also keep in mind that you aren't clinically low. That will be the PITA to getting TRT prescribed. Actually, finding a good doc that will treat symptoms rather than numbers is the PITA, once you can do that, it's pretty straightforward.
    Yes you are right its not the sensitive estradiol. That test is not available in where im from.

first of all i wanted to say that i was on HCG the whole time when i was on that long cycle. After my last steroid injection i did HMG 75mg/HCG 1000 ED for 2 weeks then started the PCT 150,100,100,50 Clomid. Waited a month and results were low. second PCT i did 4 weeks of clomid 100,100, 50, 50. the results i posted were taken after my last dose of clomid by 1 week. just wanted to know where im standing and if its good then i could wait 3 more weeks, but right now i dont need to retest because the values are still low. In general the results improved but still low.
    Last edited by kml999; 06-04-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Thread Information