Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Help with bloods, experienced vets

Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Help with bloods, experienced vets

Help with bloods, experienced vets-3af5985b-a97b-4b77-9ad0-1ba9bf97efc1.jpegHelp with bloods, experienced vets-9c16853c-8ca4-4ab4-a511-d10b4fdf10f2.jpeg

Hey guys, was looking for advice from experienced vets who know bloodwork. Attached is my bloods and I’ll add a bit of detail too.

Stats
    Height: 6,1
    Weight: 121
    Many cycles under my belt.

I’m currently on week 7 of my cycle and that includes
    Test 1000mg pw
    Tren 600 pw
    Eq 800 pw
    Insulin 15iu post workout
    T3 25mcg daily

I added Superdrol for the first time 2 weeks ago and even tho it was real good and strong I felt like complete shit. So I got bloods as I usually do mid cycle. I know my liver and cholesterol are a bit out of Wack but I Also know that liver is always rebated from traininf and eating like the way we do as bodybuilders.

Can you please look over these from a bodybuilders point of view and see if there’s anything wrong?

Cholesterol is Maby from gear and amount of eggs I have but is there ways to help liver as i just take NAC for liver but 12 diff vitamins for diff organs and things.

Please help me

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AF5985B-A97B-4B77-9AD0-1BA9BF97EFC1.jpeg 
Views:	210 
Size:	408.0 KB 
ID:	179405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C16853C-8CA4-4AB4-A511-D10B4FDF10F2.jpeg 
Views:	170 
Size:	276.8 KB 
ID:	179406

Hey guys, was looking for advice from experienced vets who know bloodwork. Attached is my bloods and I’ll add a bit of detail too.

Stats
    Height: 6,1
    Weight: 121
    Many cycles under my belt.

I’m currently on week 7 of my cycle and that includes
    Test 1000mg pw
    Tren 600 pw
    Eq 800 pw
    Insulin 15iu post workout
    T3 25mcg daily

I added Superdrol for the first time 2 weeks ago and even tho it was real good and strong I felt like complete shit. So I got bloods as I usually do mid cycle. I know my liver and cholesterol are a bit out of Wack but I Also know that liver is always rebated from traininf and eating like the way we do as bodybuilders.

Can you please look over these from a bodybuilders point of view and see if there’s anything wrong?

Cholesterol is Maby from gear and amount of eggs I have but is there ways to help liver as i just take NAC for liver but 12 diff vitamins for diff organs and things.

Please help me
    Ok, let me understand... these values are on cycle??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ok, let me understand... these values are on cycle??

That’s correct. Sorry I should have mentioned I got this test on cycle.

Was just wondering would if these look drastic even on cycle or normal on cycle.

Bump

I am a little confused what you are looking for. Your bloods have values outside the ranges, as one would expect, while on cycle. That’s about all I can say.
    Usually people provide bloods while off cycle to see where they are starting from.

I believe your hematocrit is 56.
    I would definitely recommend donating blood.

Your HDL is horrible but surprising your LDL is still in range.

I think your blood work show you that you definitely need to take at least an equal amount of time off as time on...

We all love this way of life.
    We all also struggle with really accepting the fact that it isn't a healthy way of life.

How is your diet??

Help with bloods, experienced vets

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I believe your hematocrit is 56.
    I would definitely recommend donating blood.

Your HDL is horrible but surprising your LDL is still in range.

I think your blood work show you that you definitely need to take at least an equal amount of time off as time on...

We all love this way of life.
    We all also struggle with really accepting the fact that it isn't a healthy way of life.

How is your diet??
    Hematocrit is within range. You are looking at the wrong date. Still high IMO.
    I don’t think that you can draw any conclusions without knowing what his values are off gear.
    He is taking a hefty cycle.
    This is only his third cycle since 2014. He says that he always takes bloods mid cycle. I am from the thought process that they are going to be fucked up so why even bother. They don’t tell you anything. I have unfortunately gone to the ER and had bloods and the Dr’s want to start fixing shit. I started refusing bloods because they do not know what to do until you get your natural levels to see where you are starting from. Trying to make adjustments while on cycle doesn’t work. Granted, hematocrit- give blood. That’s about it.
    I do not understand why he is taking 25 mg T3- that is the natural qty produced.
    I have taken bloods on cycle just to see the effect of something.

I am assuming that your weight of 121 is KG,s (266 lbs)

Last edited by charger69; 06-30-2020 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Hematocrit is within range. You are looking at the wrong date. I stand corrected. Now I am sad. Still high IMO. Agreed.
    I don’t think that you can draw any conclusions without knowing what his values are off gear.
    He is taking a hefty cycle.
    This is only his third cycle since 2014. He says that he always takes bloods mid cycle. I am from the thought process that they are going to be fucked up so why even bother. They don’t tell you anything. I have unfortunately gone to the ER and had bloods and the Dr’s want to start fixing shit. I started refusing bloods because they do not know what to do until you get your natural levels to see where you are starting from. Trying to make adjustments while on cycle doesn’t work. Granted, hematocrit- give blood. That’s about it.
    I do not understand why he is taking 25 mg T3- that is the natural qty produced. Agreed. I would even argue it is less than naturally produced.
    I have taken bloods on cycle just to see the effect of something.

I think people make a mistake with thyroid meds.
    They do not simply add to your natural output.

Your body detects how much T4 and T3 is in your body and adjusts your TSH according...
    So if you naturally produce 175mg of T4... Taking 100mg of T4 doesn't mean you'll now have 275mg of T4....
    You body will simply produce less T4 with the end result being near 175mg of T4.
    (this is all over simplified... it also is assuming you have a healthy thyroid.)

Others may have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I think people make a mistake with thyroid meds.
    They do not simply add to your natural output.

Your body detects how much T4 and T3 is in your body and adjusts your TSH according...
    So if you naturally produce 175mg of T4... Taking 100mg of T4 doesn't mean you'll now have 275mg of T4....
    You body will simply produce less T4 with the end result being near 175mg of T4.
    (this is all over simplified... it also is assuming you have a healthy thyroid.)

Others may have a different opinion.
    That is what I was hinting to.
    I don’t need to worry about that! LOL

Thread Information