Thread: My Bloodwork

Littlearnie is offline Associate Member

My Bloodwork

Its been over a year since i completed pct last and i had a longer break than just corona! I got overall healthy apart from a few markers. ill also post the rest for the more experienced eyes incase you can tell me something.
    Here are the few markers out of range with the dr's comments. Im 31 and have been training on and off, mainly on for over 10 years..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hormone Phase.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	179824

I converted the hormones into american lol.

Fsh/LH is the same apparently. 1 Iu/l = 1 miu/l
    Testosterone 20.6 nmol/l == 593.6ng/dl
    Free test 0.386 nmol/l == 11.1 ng/dl
    Oestradiol 82.8 pmol/l == 22.5 pg/ml
    Prolactin 139 mu/l == 6.53 ng/ml

Name:	Red Blood Cells.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	179825

"Your MCH is marginally high however this is not a cause for concern as you have an otherwise healthy red cell profile"

Name:	Cholesterol Status.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	179826

"Your cholesterol profile shows that you have an increased unhealthy LDL cholesterol level. You can reduce this by decreasing your intake of saturated fats"

I guess its time for me to watch those egg yellows. but mainly i think i use too much olive/coconut oil when i cook. so im gonna try and use less oil. I dont really eat junk, worse thing atm is a protein bar a day..

Name:	Iron status.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	179827

"Your ferritin is normal however you have high transferrin with low TIBC/UIBC. This is no concern at present however if you are taking iron supplements I suggest decreasing your dose"

This one i dont get, how do i have too much iron in my blood. i googled iron rich food and i dont see any that i consume alot. any ideas?

Name:	Vitamins.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	179828

"You have low serum folate. I recommend increasing your intake of folate rich foods such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, asparagus, peas, chickpeas and brown rice. You may also want to consider an over the counter folate supplement."

"Your vitamin D levels show that you have vitamin D insufficiency. This may progress to vitamin D deficiency if you don’t take steps to increase your vitamin D levels. We recommend supplementing with 800 -2000 iu (20-50 mcg) of vitamin D per day for ten weeks."

I dont really eat many veggies which i have been meaning to rectify i guess nows the time to start eating my greens! But ones without iron :/ ... or maybe ill just look for a supp lol.

"All your results for your thyroid profile are within the normal ranges. Your thyroid hormones are normal as are your thyroid antibodies revealing no evidence of autoimmune thyroid disease.

Your serum cortisol level is within normal limits making a disorder of your cortisol production unlikely.

Your hormone profile is normal with healthy levels of FSH, LH, DHEAs and Testosterone .

Your protein levels are also normal and thus your calculated free testosterone level is within the normal healthy range.

Your oestradiol and prolactin are normal.

Your HbA1c is normal indicating that you do not have diabetes. "

Name:	adrenal-autoim-clot.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	179829

Name:	diab-gout-inflam.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	179830

Name:	kidney-liver-muscle.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	270.6 KB 
ID:	179831

Name:	Proteins,thyroid,white blood.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	357.1 KB 
ID:	179832

The only supps i take currently are protein powder ( gold standard)

i ordered some Nac and Glutamine before i got my results.

im going to add folicate, vit d & b12 supps too.

can you see me anything else of note?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to take b12 as your level is fine you should take vitamin D3 ed 1000iu-2500iu some will suggest more. As for the iron do you eat breakfast cereals? I'd guess no as your folate is low and cereals are usually fortified with it. All the advice above is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    No need to take b12 as your level is fine you should take vitamin D3 ed 1000iu-2500iu some will suggest more. As for the iron do you eat breakfast cereals? I'd guess no as your folate is low and cereals are usually fortified with it. All the advice above is spot on
    Not necessarily for breakfast, sometime before gym but I add oats to one of the shakes I make. Between 80-100gs per day. I just checked actually has abit of iron but also says good amounts of folate too :/.
    I didn’t think of them thanks, it must be. I don’t think I can cut any of my oats out though lol.
    All the d3 tabs on amazon were 4000iu so I just went with them.
    As with the b12 I was reading austatines educational database so I just thought I’d add it in lol. Although at a much lower dose because they make a b13 and folate tab for the same price as just the folate tab so I just picked them up too.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look through.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    Not necessarily for breakfast, sometime before gym but I add oats to one of the shakes I make. Between 80-100gs per day. I just checked actually has abit of iron but also says good amounts of folate too :/.
    I didn’t think of them thanks, it must be. I don’t think I can cut any of my oats out though lol.
    All the d3 tabs on amazon were 4000iu so I just went with them.
    As with the b12 I was reading austatines educational database so I just thought I’d add it in lol. Although at a much lower dose because they make a b13 and folate tab for the same price as just the folate tab so I just picked them up too.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look through.
    No worries any time and good luck.

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    Its been over a year since i completed pct last and i had a longer break than just corona! I got overall healthy apart from a few markers. ill also post the rest for the more experienced eyes incase you can tell me something.
    Here are the few markers out of range with the dr's comments. Im 31 and have been training on and off, mainly on for over 10 years..

Name:	Hormone Phase.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	179824

I converted the hormones into american lol.

Fsh/LH is the same apparently. 1 Iu/l = 1 miu/l
    Testosterone 20.6 nmol/l == 593.6ng/dl
    Free test 0.386 nmol/l == 11.1 ng/dl
    Oestradiol 82.8 pmol/l == 22.5 pg/ml
    Prolactin 139 mu/l == 6.53 ng/ml

Name:	Red Blood Cells.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	179825

"Your MCH is marginally high however this is not a cause for concern as you have an otherwise healthy red cell profile"

Name:	Cholesterol Status.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	179826

"Your cholesterol profile shows that you have an increased unhealthy LDL cholesterol level. You can reduce this by decreasing your intake of saturated fats"

I guess its time for me to watch those egg yellows. but mainly i think i use too much olive/coconut oil when i cook. so im gonna try and use less oil. I dont really eat junk, worse thing atm is a protein bar a day..

Name:	Iron status.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	179827

"Your ferritin is normal however you have high transferrin with low TIBC/UIBC. This is no concern at present however if you are taking iron supplements I suggest decreasing your dose"

This one i dont get, how do i have too much iron in my blood. i googled iron rich food and i dont see any that i consume alot. any ideas?

Name:	Vitamins.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	179828

"You have low serum folate. I recommend increasing your intake of folate rich foods such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, asparagus, peas, chickpeas and brown rice. You may also want to consider an over the counter folate supplement."

"Your vitamin D levels show that you have vitamin D insufficiency. This may progress to vitamin D deficiency if you don’t take steps to increase your vitamin D levels. We recommend supplementing with 800 -2000 iu (20-50 mcg) of vitamin D per day for ten weeks."

I dont really eat many veggies which i have been meaning to rectify i guess nows the time to start eating my greens! But ones without iron :/ ... or maybe ill just look for a supp lol.
    What test did you get from medichecks bro?

Thread Information