Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Chark Bloodwork

Chark is offline Member

Chark Bloodwork

After running a cycle that included orals for 16 weeks straight I dropped to 125mg cruise dose Oct 2, ran that to Dec 23 where I, in order to combat acne, dropped to 105 mg cruise dose with ED inj. Bloodwork pulled Dec 29. Not ideal to change cruise dose a week before bloodwork but that’s what I did. I had cream the morning of the test so did not fast. Pretty stupid thing to do given the cost of bloodwork. Anyway, what do you guys see? Thoughts?

I’ve been using HCG @ 500iu/wk
    Chark Bloodwork-b0cc54dc-b737-4f26-897c-d0f35ba30e9a.jpeg

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your labs look great! The values where you are high are just barely out of range. Your estradiol is in check (a smidge out of range. I’m always in the low 40’s and feel great there). Your total is high (my lab goes to 1150 for “normal”) my doc let’s me cruise around 1300 (have for 6 years) and feel great there. Your free test is high barely (again lower lab values) and that’s great become your SHBG is in range as well. Your glucose is easily explainable and certainly not a worry even if you were “fasted” and creatinine levels are barely over as well (again very conservative values) most body builders have higher creatinine levels anyhow. I think you look great on paper Chark and hopefully you feel as good as you look both physically and according to this bloodwork!!

ALT/AST is spot on too which is surprising given your new mass. Cheers!
    Chark and Cuz like this.

Thread Information