Carlanul is offline New Member

Mid Cycle Results

I am in the 7th week of cycle

I started first 2 weeks with 1 dose of 250mg of Test Enanthate
    I went up to 500mg after that split into 2 doses each week

Might not be exactly 250 or 500 since I can't extract the whole 1ml from the vials no matter what ) always like 0.9 ...but it doesn't matter

Also on 40-50mg Anavar

My partial results are here and I am eager to ask if they are good to know if the gear I take is at least somewhat decent :

the measurement units are strange but I know someone with some experience could tell me what and how ...also even like this I still have the normal ranges they give me so I think it's decent . here it goes :

Estradiol : 126.7 pmol/L - Normal Range for me should be : 41-159

Testosterone : >52 nmol/L - wich I managed to convert to 1499 ng/DL so this might be the lab limit - Their range is : 8.64-29 nmol/L

Free Testosterone : >100 pg/mL - another limit it seems - Normal range is : 1-28

I think results are quite ok but again - Need some oppinions Ty

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanul View Post
    I am in the 7th week of cycle

I started first 2 weeks with 1 dose of 250mg of Test Enanthate
    I went up to 500mg after that split into 2 doses each week

Might not be exactly 250 or 500 since I can't extract the whole 1ml from the vials no matter what ) always like 0.9 ...but it doesn't matter

Also on 40-50mg Anavar

My partial results are here and I am eager to ask if they are good to know if the gear I take is at least somewhat decent :

the measurement units are strange but I know someone with some experience could tell me what and how ...also even like this I still have the normal ranges they give me so I think it's decent . here it goes :

Estradiol : 126.7 pmol/L - Normal Range for me should be : 41-159

Testosterone : >52 nmol/L - wich I managed to convert to 1499 ng/DL so this might be the lab limit - Their range is : 8.64-29 nmol/L

Free Testosterone : >100 pg/mL - another limit it seems - Normal range is : 1-28

I think results are quite ok but again - Need some oppinions Ty
    I don’t know tons about AAS and I know very little about labs, but If I understand correctly your test is literally off the chart.

Seems to speak for itself.

So what else do you want to know? Are you questioning if test being that high is normal on a test cycle?

Some people here know a lot about labs and AAS. if you have a more specific question I think it would be easier for them to help you beyond just “your test is high and estrogen is within range”

I was wondering if it's ok and if I need to use an Ai in the PCT aswell... and also what PCT should I start with ? Do I need HCG or Nolva/Clomid is enough ? I have everything but I want to be sure

I was wondering if it's ok and if I need to use an Ai in the PCT aswell... and also what PCT should I start with ? Do I need HCG or Nolva/Clomid is enough ? I have everything but I want to be sure
    HCG you can do while on cycle and for the 2 weeks after last shot before PCT starts. Some guys don’t do HCG and do fine but if the cost isn’t an issue I see no reason not to do it on your 1st cycle since it helps our testies bounce back after the cycle.

YES you want to do PCT that is very important to helping natural test recover. People on TRT permanently don’t need to PCT but us guys doing a cycle should PCT.

I’m on my 1st cycle too so I’m not going to recommend dosages to you. I’m going to follow the advice in some of the PCT stickied threads. I can’t remember if you need an AI or not but I know you need clomid and nolvadex (tamoxifen ).

Let’s check the sticky or wait for someone with more experience to know for sure.

Yeh I know - I bought everything for more than one cycle. I got HcG for like 5 cycles. So that's not a problem , I got Tamoxfien and Clomid too and after these PCT i will continue with the supplements PCT . Like testo boosters , ashwagandha , Maca and all the stuff , NAC ...etc. I don't know how much it helps but I heard a lot of people doing it. Yes I want to do it good and I'm not gonna cheap out on stuff. I got Arimidex , Aromasin also ... for whatever is needed and some TUDCA for the liver ... Because if this goes well it won't be the last cycle for sure.

Yeh I know - I bought everything for more than one cycle. I got HcG for like 5 cycles. So that's not a problem , I got Tamoxfien and Clomid too and after these PCT i will continue with the supplements PCT . Like testo boosters , ashwagandha , Maca and all the stuff , NAC ...etc. I don't know how much it helps but I heard a lot of people doing it. Yes I want to do it good and I'm not gonna cheap out on stuff. I got Arimidex , Aromasin also ... for whatever is needed and some TUDCA for the liver ... Because if this goes well it won't be the last cycle for sure.
    Sounds like you have it covered for supplies. I have NAC but not TUDCA maybe I should get some a lot of people seem to like it. I guess different people can bounce back different from cycles but I’m sure it will help that you have all the meds you need. I wonder if I should get labs right after PCT or if it’s best to wait some time and then do it?

Thread Information