Thread: Lab Work

Franco C is offline New Member

Lab Work

I got bloodwork done to get a gauge of my baseline numbers before starting my cycle. Last thing I'm waiting on is the SHBG results and there's obviously a bit of concern in regards to the WBC results. I'm starting my cycle Monday and going to get a CBC count in about 2 weeks in hopes that this was a 1 off and everything is fine. Has anyone else come back with those types of numbers in regards to the low WBC? And should I hold off on starting the cycle until the lab work in a couple weeks is completed?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what a lowered WBC means. That and the other low number (neutrophils?) I really can't speak to.

The rest of the numbers look pretty good. That PSA.... man, I probably haven’t seen .5 since my 20s.

Did you pull Free T? I might have missed it.

Doesn’t look like Free T was part of the testosterone panel. Is SHBG correlated to it in a way? If so, having a baseline at least on that will help when retesting after PCT

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There MAY be a way to calculate free t when you have total t and shbg. I don't know for sure, though, Dr google will be your friend in that regard.

SHBG and Free Test results came in this morning, not sure why it wasn't populating on the pending status.

Free T - 125.6 (35-155)
    SHBG - 32 (10-52)

Thread Information