Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member

Bloodwork question

I am currently running some test some Tbol and HGH. So I was wondering what bloodwork should I get exactly because I have to tell my doctor what test specifically I want. I know I want to check my test levels, e sensitive panel? And I don't know what to ask for for my IGF-I serum or Gh levels.
    Last edited by Beefcheeks7; 07-01-2022 at 07:09 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    I am currently running some test some Tbol and HGH. So I was wondering what bloodwork should I get exactly because I have to tell my doctor what test specifically I want. I know I want to check my test levels, e sensitive panel? And I don't know what to ask for for my IGF-I serum or Gh levels.
    Either igf-1 or gh levels will work, though igf-1 is probably the better choice. That is the molecule we are really after.

If you are asking in general about blood work, cbc lipids tsh are good candidates, dht and psa depending on age are good ones to include, too.

So igf-1 will be high if I pin my hgh 3-4 hours before? I'm 31 but I'll get everything I need that would be beneficial.

Blog Entries
    So igf-1 will be high if I pin my hgh 3-4 hours before? I'm 31 but I'll get everything I need that would be beneficial.
    That is the general consensus. Some folks even recommend shooting as much as 10iu, then getting blood drawn 3 to 4 hours later, to test your hgh. Belief being that your igf-1 levels should be through the roof if the hgh is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That is the general consensus. Some folks even recommend shooting as much as 10iu, then getting blood drawn 3 to 4 hours later, to test your hgh. Belief being that your igf-1 levels should be through the roof if the hgh is legit.
    I asked for the test but I actually don't even see an option on this paperwork for igf or gh. There are tons of boxes and I can mark it on here could it be under a different name then off or gh?

Blog Entries
    I asked for the test but I actually don't even see an option on this paperwork for igf or gh. There are tons of boxes and I can mark it on here could it be under a different name then off or gh?
    It could be, I don't know what your form looks like. It could also be they don't have that test as an option. Maybe there is a write in space?

Thread Information