JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

Not happy with IGF-1 / Serum HGH tests

I posted in the HGH forum, but have not gotten a reply. I think my post was too long, so I’ll keep it as concise as possible here.

Basically, I haven’t made any changes after starting HGH. I’m taking 2iu twice daily for 4iu/day. However, my test results for IGF-1 and Serum HGH fall in normal ranges. I get it from a popular source known for high quality / purity HGH. According to his lab analysis, my HGH is 98.86% pure and the Dimer content is 0.016%. I have also been on TRT of 100mg of Test Cyp. (50mg twice weekly) per week for the past year or so, and recently changed to 15mg Sub-Q Test Prop injections daily (without the knowledge of my Dr.). BTW, my FSH, and LH are completely bottomed out.

I feel like it is working. For instance I have continued to lose weight after hitting a plateau (after losing 115lbs) even though my diet has been shit for the last couple of months. That’s not all, but I’ll move on to bloodwork. A lot of tests have improved, some drastically, without me doing anything differently. DHEA has exploded, and Vitamin D has gone from almost nothing to normal, without any supplements. Lipid profile has improved except for triglycerides, and inflammation markers such as Sed Rate, CRP, and homocysteine have come down.

Assuming the HGH is good, does anyone have any opinions on what’s going on? Should I contact the source and ask him about it? I appreciate the help. Partial bloodwork chart below. If it’s hard to see, just double click it after it’s open and it will become full page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	084552F5-AB08-4674-BE6B-B7D5F253833A.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	179996
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 10-03-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    How long do you pin the HGH before you got this test done?

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    I posted in the HGH forum, but have not gotten a reply. I think my post was too long, so I’ll keep it as concise as possible here.

Basically, I haven’t made any changes after starting HGH. I’m taking 2iu twice daily for 4iu/day. However, my test results for IGF-1 and Serum HGH fall in normal ranges. I get it from a popular source known for high quality / purity HGH. According to his lab analysis, my HGH is 98.86% pure and the Dimer content is 0.016%. I have also been on TRT of 100mg of Test Cyp. (50mg twice weekly) per week for the past year or so, and recently changed to 15mg Sub-Q Test Prop injections daily (without the knowledge of my Dr.). BTW, my FSH, and LH are completely bottomed out.

I feel like it is working. For instance I have continued to lose weight after hitting a plateau (after losing 115lbs) even though my diet has been shit for the last couple of months. That’s not all, but I’ll move on to bloodwork. A lot of tests have improved, some drastically, without me doing anything differently. DHEA has exploded, and Vitamin D has gone from almost nothing to normal, without any supplements. Lipid profile has improved except for triglycerides, and inflammation markers such as Sed Rate, CRP, and homocysteine have come down.

Assuming the HGH is good, does anyone have any opinions on what’s going on? Should I contact the source and ask him about it? I appreciate the help. Partial bloodwork chart below. If it’s hard to see, just double click it after it’s open and it will become full page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	084552F5-AB08-4674-BE6B-B7D5F253833A.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	179996
    Also what test did you ask for to get all those results on one page?

Thread Information