Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: First blood work results

Fred600 is offline New Member

First blood work results

I recently completed my first cycle which consisted of 250 mgs of test enanthate per week and 100 mgs of tren A per week. I ran both for six weeks then discontinued the tren. I had been monitoring my BP during this time and it was slightly raised. I cut the test down to 150mgs per week and had a hormone blood test the results of which I received today. Results attached below. My oestradiol was 452 pmol/L. My question is should I have been on arimidex from the start of the cycle and should I start it now ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First blood work results-screenshot_20230502_224815_samsung-internet.jpg  

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You should pull the estradiol sensitive panel if at all possible. The stand estradiol can be way off for men. So, it is hard to say if you need to bring it down or if it is right where it needs to be.

That said, how do you feel? Are you having any high estrogen sides? Those should drive your decisions about what to do.
    Fred600 likes this.

I'm definitely having sides BP is high and iv noticed I'm starting to hold water I have also been getting thumping headaches don't know if that is related though. Thanks for the reply buddy.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Looking at your numbers, I would probably try to nudge prolactin down a bit. You are off tren now so no need to nuke it with caber. A bit of P5P and vitamin e for a few weeks, plus being off tren, should bring it down gently.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's done is done but where did you come up with that cycle?

Rren on a 1st cycle?

150 mg's of test for how long after the drop from 250? That likely did more harm than good.

Are you running any PCT?
    Last edited by Scorpion0922; 05-03-2023 at 05:52 PM.

I came up with that by listening to guys in the gym. Should have done my research lesson learned. Why do you say the drop from 250mg of test to 150mg prob did more harm ? I'm not running a pct as the 150mg of test is basically a trt dose. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the info I will try some P5P and vitamin e.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred600 View Post
    I came up with that by listening to guys in the gym. Should have done my research lesson learned. Why do you say the drop from 250mg of test to 150mg prob did more harm ? I'm not running a pct as the 150mg of test is basically a trt dose. Thanks for the reply.
    When you add external sources of test your own natural test production stops or at the very least slows way down. 150 mg's per week is not enough to get you back to a break even point. So you basiclly took the engine out of the car and replaced it with a few spare parts.

150 mg's of test for how long after the drop from 250?

YOu're not running PCT? Why? Are you no on TRT for good? Were you before?
    Cuz likes this.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice prolactin... thats gonna mess u up... and just lookin right above me ( i didnt look athte others, TLDR).. no pct? umm... good luck

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Man,
    Dont take advice from those “guys at the gym” just dont.

Thread Information