Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *The official Interview thread*

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't any kind of particular order or popularity in which these interviews are being conducted.

The next person to be interviewed will be Narkissos please PM me some of your questions, don't send a long list just a couple of interesting ones and then we can pick the best of the bunch.

Send your questions (PM's) to me please:

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    cool, i also agree with dsm, one interview per thread. whos next ?? i cant stand the susspence
    Yea I agree... That way, each of the interviews is easy to find and follow.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Maybe if we made a sub forum of the lounge called AR interviews then i could keep them all under one section instead of them being everywhere, I will see what I can do but in the mean time I will post all of them here, so they are all together.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Maybe if we made a sub forum of the lounge called AR interviews then i could keep them all under one section instead of them being everywhere, I will see what I can do but in the mean time I will post all of them here, so they are all together.
    A sub forum would be great. It would allow a lot of the newbies get to know a little about the more active members on this board and maybe, just maybe will get them to listen to the advice given after they see a little background of the person helping them.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    It's a great idea, even better than the previous one.

If you have any questions for Narkissos please forward them to me via PM, be as open as you like! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    A sub forum would be great. It would allow a lot of the newbies get to know a little about the more active members on this board and maybe, just maybe will get them to listen to the advice given after they see a little background of the person helping them.
    This is what this thread is all about

Blog Entries
    If you have any questions for Narkissos please forward them to me via PM, be as open as you like! Thanks
    Bump!

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Best thread the lounge has seen in quite some time. Excellent insight MS and again, thanks Marcus for putting in so much time on this.
    agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    agreed 100%
    Thanks Phate oh and your on the list

Keep sending your questions in (PM) for Narkissos

Blog Entries
    I agree.

Bump for *Admin*

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Narkissos interview closed, no more questions please.

It will be posted tomorrow,

Narkissos was very open and its a great insight into Nark's world.

Blog Entries
    Gatdamn... Some of those questions were HARD!

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    great interview Marcus and MS. Im looking forward th Narks.

Thanks Phate oh and your on the list

Keep sending your questions in (PM) for Narkissos
    cool, just hit me up whenever

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    great interview Marcus and MS. Im looking forward th Narks.
    Its taking alittle bit more time editing and planning it out than I thought, that Narky sure can talk, he wouldnt shut up!

Its worth waiting for, it will be up soon.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    something tells me we're going to be reading a book on this next interview...

Blog Entries
    that Narky sure can talk, he wouldnt shut up!
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    something tells me we're going to be reading a book on this next interview...

LMAO.

My bad.

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    LMAO.

My bad.
    Hey, they call it the Gift of Gab, not the Curse of Gab, at least you didn't just give one word answers like some of the interviews i've seen in my life

marcus300 interviews Narkissos

marcus300: Thankyou for taking the time to do this interview, lets get started. Tell us what's it like living in Barbados?
    Narkissos: Barbados. Hm... I've mixed feelings to be honest. As a patriot, I want to tell the world about how great it is... the beaches, the people, the air, the trees, the hills. Truth-be-told, it IS one of the most beautiful places on earth. We're a developing nation though, so even within the beauty there's the day-to-day struggle for global recognition. Our economy is the best in the Caribbean. Our currency is one of the strongest (if not *the* strongest)... but, we're still fighting our way up the economic ladder as compared to the USA and related territories. Cost of living is high, so the fitness-based lifestyle is a relatively expensive one. Those that subscribe to it, like myself, work hard day-in and day-out to make it a priority. People outside of the region see us as laid back and easy-going... but truth-be-told, that's just a facade. We're hard workers.

Don't get me wrong, we party hard here as well. And we do find time to take it easy and take in the sights. I've been horseback riding, scuba diving, hiking etc. And it re-affirms my conviction that this is the best place in the world.

marcus300: What are your current stats?
    Narkissos: Right now I'm at the lightest that I've been in a long while. As you know, I just got over a lung/chest infection... so I've only just started training again. I'm 5'6", 200 lbs, and 12% bf... The fattest I've been in a while.

marcus300: What was it like growing up in your family?
    Narkissos: Well... we were poor. My mum was a *very* young mother... and as a result had to work 2 jobs to feed us. At one point she was also selling encyclopedias... It was she who got me reading at 18 months old, and playing the piano shortly after. I remember at one point she was picking cotton (that was one of her jobs at that point), and she took me and my little sister in the field with her... She made a tent for us in the field, and we sat there while she picked cotton in the blazing sun. I feel my chest tightening as I remember this... It's one of my first memories of my mother. I think I was 2 years old at the time... and my little sister was a baby. My dad was around, but he and mum weren't together... so I really am not sure what kind of relationship they had... since i never saw them interact while I was growing up. When I was 13, I decided that I needed to help my mum out financially... at least by removing myself as a burden. So, I got a job... and I've been working ever since. Nobody enforced child labour laws while I was growing up... so there I was working alongside these grown-ass men, a little kid... cutting trees, trimming hedges, taking care of lifestock... doing whatever I could to get a little cash to pay for my school stuff. This year marks 14 years that I've been working now.

Outside of that though, I had a pretty good childhood. My mum didn't let us want for anything. She taught us right from wrong. My grandmother played a heavy role in my upbringing as well... and to this day she's my favourite woman in the whole world. My grandmother took us after school while my mum was working two shifts. She fed us. She loved us. I love those women

Members question: How did you conciliate your vegetarian habits with body building?
    Narkissos: Hm. I really don't know lmao! At every stage of my bodybuilding career, I've just made things work. When I was vegetarian, my diet was carb-dominant, with soy and legumes adding a significant amount of the protein consumed. Protein wasn't consumed in large amounts then... but I still made progress. When I switched over to meat, I still kept my protein relatively low by bodybuilding standards. When I consumed higher amounts of protein, my sweat smelled of ammonia... and I made no additional progress. This made me realize that bodybuilders really do eat too much protein... something that my mentor had been trying to drill into me for years.

Members question: Do you have any religious beliefs?
    Narkissos: Yea. I'm Christian. Weird 'eh? I guess I'd label myself a radical. I have a lot of questions, and I ask a lot of 'em. I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge... so I'm not honestly confined by any specific doctrine. i.e. I wouldn't say that i'm 'Protestant', 'catholic' etc. My mother's church is apostolic. I wouldn't say that I'm that either. My journey with God is a personal one. I talk to him like I'd talk to anyone else.

marcus300: Ballroom dancing!!! come on tell us how did that come about and why?
    Narkissos: Ha. Ballroom dancing. Yea... I was a competitive ballroom dancer prior to starting bodybuilding... I was heavily involved in the arts from a very young age, starting with the piano when I was 5 years old (i became my church's organist shortly after), so it was the natural progression. Music is my first love. Performing arts are a close second. When I hit highschool, I dropped ballroom and picked up street dancing instead... then I started bodybuilding, taking the fluidity I acquired from dance into my posing routines. I miss dancing, but I made a conscious decision to drop it when I started college. My plate was just too full: Bodybuilding, full-time school, and a full-time job... that and my music tossed in? I couldn't keep up

Members question: Since joining the board what have you achieved or improved on? (basically since joining how has it benefitted you)
    Narkissos: Honestly? My people skills. Weird answer, I know. I think forums offer more than just advice on any particular area... they also offer you an opportunity to interact with people of different cultures and norms. So, I learned how to manage people better. W/ regard to fitness however, I really can't say that a lot has changed since I came to the boards. I came to the forums after competing for a number of years under the tutelage of my country's best contest prep coach. As such, my ideologies have been pretty much set.

Members question: What are some of your annoying habits?
    Narkissos: I'm arrogant, passionate about my beliefs, and meticulous in everything I do. Sometimes the amalgamation of these comes across as condescending. I'm working on that though. What else? I'm an English and grammar whore. I can't take typos. If something has typos in it, I can't read it. Hm, what else? I don't share food. This PISSES chicks off... cus, for some reason, chicks think it's cool to put their fork in my f-ing plate. GET YOUR OWN GATDAMN PLATE! lol Seriously, they don't understand that I'm measured my food out and I'm eating a specific number of grams of whatever for a reason. They always want to taste shit, but never want to get their own. So yea... I don't share. lol

marcus300: If you could go back in time to change something what happened or what you did, what would that be?
    Narkissos: I honestly don't know. There're so many things which came to mind when you asked that question... so many 'what ifs' and 'buts'. Maybe I wouldn't have let my ex-fiancee go without a fight. Maybe I wouldn't have let my significant other abort our child. Maybe... Maybe.

marcus300: Once there was a rumour floating around that you had tried to commit suicide, what was that all about?
    Narkissos: I think the member who started the rumour was SVTMuscle. This was around the time my then-fiancee called off our wedding and relationship (just 4 months prior to the wedding, after all the cash had already been spent on wedding stuff). One of our Vets here was on my msn list, and he saw my status messages which basically said that I was depressed. All the messages were directed at her. All were obscure... having meaning only to her. But he interpreted what was said, added his own meaning to it, and told another vet/member here that I was suicidal. Then one weekend, I took a vacation. Didn't tell anybody. I just needed some time to relax. I'd been working 7 days per week at that time... as is my norm. When I came back to my forum during the next week, I saw LOADS of emails and PMs asking about if I was alive or dead. And SVTMuscle took it upon himself to start a thread on my forum telling the members that I had killed myself. It was CRAZY man. Here it happened that I was stashed off in an apartment with a chick having a blast, only to find out that the rest of the world thought I was dead. Suicide man? Not Nark. I like living gatdammit!

marcus300: What was the lowest time in your life and how did you handle it?
    Narkissos: The lowest time of my life was in 2006 when my then fiancee broke it off. She was my girlfriend of 5 years... and my dearest friend of 8 years. She sent me a text message one night, 4 months before our wedding date, and told me that she didn't think she was the person for me. That totally ****ed my brain over. I'm a man, but I'll admit.. i cried like a f-ing child when I got home. You know how you see those black chicks bawling on the floor, rolling and writhing in movies? That my friend, was me. I could not stand. I could not drive. I could not eat. The only thing I could do, was work. I trained clients to the f-ing ground during that time. Didn't talk much, just slave-drove 'em to killer shape. My family put me on suicide watch because the way I was acting was so unlike me. I drank, and drank, and drank. Popped ecstasy, snorted coke, chewed on hash brownies... but nothing shut my mind down. I think this was because my metabolism was through the roof as I was at my biggest and leanest ever at that point. My body just burned through everything, so nothing worked. I realized this eventually, and I re-directed my pain and focus elsewhere. I wrote more, and I worked more. I found a new significant other, and just let myself be. Eventually, it hurt less and less. I mean, hell... it never stopped hurting. But, I grew enough that I could manage the pain positively.

marcus300: Tell me about your ex fiancee, it doesn't sound like your character just letting go without a fight for her?
    Narkissos: Honestly, it isn't. And I didn't give up without a fight exactly. I mean, heck... I sat around trying not to be pushy, giving her time to find herself. I suggested couples counselling and all sorts of stuff... but she kept saying the same thing over and over again: "I don't think I can be with you... and I don't know if that'll ever change." It blew my mind man. I mean hell, I know that I'm not the greatest dude out there... but I didn't think someone's "I love you forever" switch could just turn itself off in an instant. From the first day we got together, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. When I asked her to be my girlfriend, I actually didn't say "will you be my girlfriend"... I actually said "Will you marry me".

marcus300: How as that break-up affected you?
    Narkissos: For one, it broke my heart. And... it broke me. Since then, I've been cynical and aloof where relationships are concerned. I'm capable of 'loving', but I'm not sure if I can be 'in love' again. Yes, I make the distinction. It's felt like part of my heart's been closed off. My academics were affected... sad, I know. Namely because it caused me to doubt everything that I thought I was... everything that I thought was my future. I've been on an academic hiatus since. On the positive side, all of this made me more efficient as a businessman. As work was really the only thing that kept going when I was at my lowest, I've become painfully effective at everything I undertake.

marcus300: Do you have any children?
    Narkissos: No. I've lost two.

marcus300: What would you say as been your finest accomplishment so far?
    Narkissos: I'd have to say Apollo Fitness Barbados, my company. I've been working with athletes for years now, taking some to their pro cards. Still, all of that paled by comparison to the official launch of my business in April 2007. It felt, for the first time in my life, like if I had something tangible... something that wouldn't turn to ash and blow away you know?

marcus300: How do you earn a living?
    Narkissos: I make people sexy lol. Truthfully, my sources of income are varied... but they all are related to fitness. For one, I consult for a company called Gadal Model Management Inc.. This company manages models, sending them all over the world to work and be signed. In that company I train models, as well as teach them how to walk and carry themselves... sometimes I'm asked to do assessments, as well.

My company, Apollo Fitness Barbados, deals with one-on-one personal training. I train a select number of people myself, and I provide personal trainers upon request...taking fitness anywhere people need it. Via my company, NarkSide Nutrition, I work with clients online... providing customized diet, training, ergogenic, and supplementation templates. I also monitor 'em on a day to day basis via my private VIP forums. Clients in contest prep, I help with their posing via webcam... should they need it. I've also got an apparel line called NarkSide apparel, which sells snarky, fashionable t-shirts.

Also, I work with a couple sites online... writing content for them. I'm always looking for ways to expand my business though... so right now I'm working on opening a fitness centre, as well as expanding the apparel line, and starting up my own supplement line.

Members question: Prior to owning your own business what was the last "formal" job you had?
    Narkissos: I ran a bar/restaurant for 5 five years. I didn't officially have a job description, as I had to dabble in all areas to make it work. Sometimes it was stock-taking. Sometimes it was pick-ups. Sometimes it was accounting. Sometimes it was bartending. Sometimes it was bill-paying. My official job title at the time was 'host'... but in a service-based economy like Barbados, title means nothing. We dig in, and try to make that money. That was the bottom line.

marcus300: Tell us about your poetry, how did you get into that and what are you doing at the moment?
    Narkissos: Poetry. I LOVE to write. Honestly, I would've majored in literature in college if I thought (at the time) that the degree could make me money. I love the arts man. Right now I'm working on my anthology. It's an autobiography of sorts, in spoken word. It depicts different areas of my life over the last 9 years... different observations I've made of society as it shifts. I've performed some of the pieces live and they've all received great reviews. I hoped to have my anthology published before the end of this year, but life got in the way. Now I'm working on having it published by the middle of next year, so I can move on to my CD (vocals + piano). I've been asked to sing 3 tracks on a collaboration CD, so it's looking like that'll get released before my own stuff does. Who knows?

Members question: How did your readings effect your life's experiences?
    Narkissos: I really had to think about this one, as I really wasn't sure what was being asked. In answering, I'm going to step away from bodybuilding.

I read a book this year called "Who moved my cheese", by Dr. Spenser Johnson. I think it changed my life. I've never put any stock into self-help books... but this one really put some things into perspective. I guess you could say that the "people" side of my life has been up and down over the last 3 years. While I buried myself in work to make up for some emptiness in my life, I never really dealt with the shift. I just ignored it I guess. The book helped me to recognize my behaviours... as well as those of the people around me, and also the need for change.I'd suggest this book to anyone

Members question: How did you get started in BB?
    Narkissos: I started lifting on my own... and then, for my first contest, I sought out one of my country's best old-school body-builders... a guy named Darcy Beccles (1976 IFBB Mr. World, 1976 IFBB Western Hemisphere, 1975 IFBB Mr. International, 1975 IFBB Mr. World etc). For those who don't know, Darcy is the cousin of Albert Beckles IFBB Pro. Both of those guys were outstanding in their own rights. Anyway... yea, Darcy was my first coach. I did my first contest under his tutelage.

marcus300: What compounds/stacks/AAS would you say as been the main contributor in changing your body composition?
    Narkissos: Compounds? Tren, Winstrol, Insulin, t4. Tren, for one, took me to my HEAVIEST lean bodyweight ever. That was in 2006. I was just short of 220 lbs (@5'6"), and just under 10% BF. I ran 125 mg test-E + 1000 mg Tren-E per week for 12 or so weeks. It was ridiculous really. I don't think I'd ever touch tren at that dose again... Heck, I don't think I'd ever touch tren again. After that cycle I was depressed as hell. Since then I've kept to winstrol, since it gives me nil sides effects. Insulin is a favourite of mine... particularly for cutting.

Members question: Most favourite aspect of bodybuilding?
    Narkissos: The posing routine. I would compete EVERY day if it meant that I could post onstage every day. From the first time I stepped onstage I felt at home. People screaming... chicks tossing numbers... haters squirming... none of that matters when you get up there. Hell, I'm not saying that I'm not in to hot chicks... don't get me wrong lol. But, yea... onstage is just unreal!

Members question: Least favourite aspect of BB?
    Narkissos: Politics.

marcus300: If you could give 3 tips to someone new coming into bodybuilding what would they be?
    Narkissos: 1. Be patient. Bodybuilding is a journey... not a destination. 2. Stay away from steroids. Nothing compares to the knowledge of self you gain while training natty. 3. Don't waste your money on supplements... 'cept possibly a moderate calorie weight-gainer. I used a weight-gainer even while prepping for contests. My friend, IFBB pro bodybuilder Lyndon Belgrave, used weight-gainers as well. For guys plagued with a low appetite like he is, they are invaluable tools.

Members question: Your diet expertise is incredible, how much was from experience, formal education and researched on your own?
    Narkissos: Thanks for the kind words. As for your question: I'd say that 90% of my knowledge has been acquired via an amalgamation of experience and instruction. A heavy number right? But let me extrapolate. I mentored under my country's best contest prep coach for a number of years. When he was convinced that there was nothing else that he could teach me, he cut me loose. Basically he told me to go out and take others under my wing... and I did that. I started to work with athletes all over the country... and then I extended to Canada and the USA (via the internet). Today, I work with athletes all over the world.

Apprenticeship is how it was done in my country at the time. So I am glad I had the opportunity to learn in this manner. My mentor was very hands on.

Apprenticeship aside, I would say that I'm well-read. I've been actively researching contest prep techniques (ergogenics, diet, training, supplements, peaking et. al.) for over a decade now. And everything that I've read/learned, I've put into practice ...both with regard to my physique, and that of my clients.

Members question: What bad food do you crave the most?
    Narkissos: That's a tough one lol. Since my diet is so high in carbs most of the time, my bases are usually covered. I really don't crave 'bad' foods. I do like to do 'bad' things to good foods though lol. Like rice. I love the stuff. When I'm in a growth phase, I go through 900 gram (uncooked weight) of rice per day. And I LOVE it fried. A couple tablespoons of rice bran oil, 3-5 cups of rice, salt, garlic powder, and pepper? SHIT man... I'm in heaven! Rice and wholewheat bread/crackers, are my 'cheat' foods.

Members question: How has your training and dieting changed over the last 5 years, if at all?
    Narkissos: hm... laziness aside? lol. Truth-be-told, my precepts haven't really changed much. I've dabbled in all types of dieting styles and logged them all. However, I always come back to the same base style. Same with training. I look at each of the things I've tried as a tool. Low-carb dieting for example. I don't think it's a sustainable way of eating. Heck, I don't think it's an optimal way of eating. However, I do integrate it from time to so as to initiate a change of state. My base precepts have not changed.

Members question: What do you consider the strongest and weakest points of your physique?
    Narkissos: Before I got injured in 2006 (fracture shin, damaged patella, partially torn ligaments, moderate nerve damage), my legs were my best bodypart. But I wasn't able to train them for a couple years. Even now, my left knee is busted still. That being said, they're still good... but not great. Currently, my back is my best bodypart. My weakest point has always been my chest. It's improved a LOT over the years... but it still lags behind my other bodyparts. I think that I can eventually get a 'good' chest... but it'll never be great by comparison.

marcus300: Where have you travelled to?
    Narkissos: I've been to most of the Caribbean Islands. I've also been to South America, and parts of North America.

marcus300: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
    Narkissos: This first thing that came to mind was 'Canada', and the second place to come to mind was 'England'. I have my buddy Booz in England who I've always wanted to visit. He's a great guy, and I'd like to meet the son of a bitch in person

Members question: What is the general attitude towards American tourists who visit your area?Narkissos: This question made me smile. I'm nursing a hangover right now 'cus last night I was hanging at a bar with some American tourists singing karaoke. lol... Yanks are crazy man. Anyway... attitudes.
    Barbados is a service-/tourism- based country so, as a rule, you'd find that establishments (etc.) are very outgoing towards tourists. Generally everybody is trying to ensure that the tourist has a great time. We like to get you guys all liquored up lol. When I ran a bar (2000-2005), I REALLY enjoyed getting you guys liquored up. lol

marcus300: If there was a movie made of your life so far, who would you like to play the main role?
    Narkissos: Terry Crews. LMAO!

marcus300: If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
    Narkissos: "Enigma"

marcus300: If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
    Narkissos: I would make music man! I finish my dad's studio and start our record label. I have a number of finished songs that I need to record. I'd release 'em all!

marcus300: Tell us your greatest fear?
    Narkissos: My greatest fear would dying without achieving the greatness which I believe I've been put here to achieve. When I was a kid, I was thought to be a prodigy. Now, I'm getting older and I'm hearing the clock ticking in the back of my mind each day. There're so many ideas I have. So many theories I need to prove. So many things I need to patent and leave for the next generation of Narks. I just want to do it all. And I'm frightened that I won't get to.

marcus300: Its the 3 wishes question again, if you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
    Narkissos:1. A working Time-machine, 2. A stunt double, 3. 2.325 Billion dollars

marcus300: And finally a poem from Narkissos:
    Narkissos:
    "Now I can see."

And I saw you,
    And I saw you
    with him
    And I saw through
    The whim
    And I saw through
    your eyes,
    for the very first time
    And so
    I composed
    This rhyme
    To say
    "I get you".

I composed
    This rhyme
    To say
    "I understand"
    "You win"
    "You're right"
    I saw
    that night
    Everything I hated
    and loved
    and feared:
    and she
    who once cared
    Cared not.

I saw you.
    And even though you
    Never once looked my way,
    I know you
    saw me
    and I know you
    could see
    My heart as it fell
    to the floor
    To lend company
    To my stomach.

Now I see.
    And I wish
    I couldn't.

I wish I could close my eyes
    And freeze a frame
    Set time to rewind.
    And pause
    So we could remain
    In
    -fi
    -nitely
    Nightly,
    Entwined
    In a moment
    oh so fine.

And I wish;
    And I want;
    And I know
    ...God,
    I know.

Now I see.
    by Corey Springer
    Sunday 15th November 2009, 3:25 p.m.
    All Rights Reserved

marcus300: I want to thank you so much for being so honest about your personal life, it shines through so much what kind of person you are and I feel for you in so many ways, I think most of us have been there on certain issues, thanks.
    Narkissos: Hey, let's not turn this into a pity party lol. I'd like to thank you for selecting me for the interview really. Hopefully I haven't been much of a bore.

Comments are welcome after the interview but any kind of whoring/clutter/pictures/further questions will be deleted. Lets try and keep it as clean as possible so we just have interviews and comments only.Thanks
    CanisLupus likes this.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    nice interview and yes nark you do bang on lol

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Hats off to both of you

Love the interview very open and honest

Respect to you nark

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    F*ck that Nark can talk....WOW...
    J/K...great interview, very professional.... Whos next?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome! damn its crazy to learn some things about people on this board. keep it up marcus and thanks Nark!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    F*ck that Nark can talk....WOW...
    J/K...great interview, very professional.... Whos next?
    yep got to agree, good to see people are so open

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    another great read!

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys. And thanks Marcus. I had fun
    CanisLupus likes this.

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Great thread. Thanks Marcus and MS and Nark.
    Last edited by paulzane; 11-16-2009 at 11:59 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Amazing insight. Amazing person.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    great stuff.

nark u are very well rounded man, thank you for sharing man.

Thanks for your comments guys, both Nark and MS were a pleasure to interview.

Another great interview.

Nark I visit the caribean about once a year. Maybe I'll hit up Barbados sometime and we can sing some karaoke. I can't sing worth a crap but that's the definition of karaoke right?

Blog Entries
    Another great interview.

Nark I visit the caribean about once a year. Maybe I'll hit up Barbados sometime and we can sing some karaoke. I can't sing worth a crap but that's the definition of karaoke right?
    Dude, if you're ever in the area hit me up

We'll get absolutely shitfaced before we hit the mic

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Blogger

**No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
    Dude, if you're ever in the area hit me up

We'll get absolutely shitfaced before we hit the mic
    Heavy drinking would be required in order for me to sing lol. I'll be planning a trip to the carribean next summer. I'll have to try and work Barbados in there.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    very good mate............
    the questions are to the point and the aswers are very honest.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Going to mix it up alittle bit now, the next interview will be with a regular member of the community, it will be announced soon.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic. It's nice to know a little about the man behind the avatar.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Narkissos, a very interesting person, I would say.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    that was an excellent interview, thank you for giving us an insight and to be so honest about your life.

Much respect to you nark, and good luck with everything in your life buddy.

interesting and a great read.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great Thread to be found in the AR Lounge, which is mostly filled with garbage, truth be told!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information