marcus300 interviews dangerous dan

marcus300: Where abouts do you live and how do you find it?
dangerous dan: I live in a city called Sheffield in England, i think its the 4th/5th biggest city in england, not sure. Me & where i come from have a love / hate relationship....i love the place...but sometimes wake up and absolutely hate it, But the love for my home town must out weigh the hate because i couldn't imagine myself living anywhere else in England, and after all im still here.

marcus300: Sheffield boy hey, I bet your in Meddow hall everyday causing hassle with the ladies aren't you?
dangerous dan: That would be meadowhall haha. My 13year old days have gone ha! The ladies down sheffield are tops its always a goon night, we know how to party!!!

marcus300: What are your stats and are you happy with them?
dangerous dan: Im coming in at a small 5'11 182lbs 14%bf, nope im not happy with my stats of yet, im aiming for 10-12% bf at 215lbs if i can reach that ill be a happy man.

marcus300: How long have you been training for?
dangerous dan: Iv trained for about a year and half consistently maybe a little more. I worked out bits and bats before the consistent spell, but always found myself loosing determination, getting bored, seeing little results so i never really stuck with it back then.

marcus300: What is your AAS experience?
dangerous dan: Im only a baby, one of the young uns of the board, im 19, soon to be 20. About 8months ago I thought i was actually ready for AAS, i looked into it, thought i knew my stuff, but coming on here made me realise i am far from ready. Im trying my best to get results naturally because i know it will be better in the long run. Im also enjoying the challenge, its tough but i know ill get there in the end and when i do ill know i did it the right way.

marcus300:I didn't know you was so young, it sounds like you have a decent head on your shoulders regarding AAS, what do you think the mistakes are what many younger bb's make?
dangerous dan: Basically i see it as, you only get out what you put in, train hard eat right, build a good frame young, make sure your dedicated then CONSIDER aas, i once wanted to jump straight in but realised i can achieve naturaly, and i want to make sure im physically ready for AAS, also i believe myself it helps being in the right state of mind before using AAS, i think alot of youngsters are so impatient now days and just think these drugs will solve all there problems.....wrong.

marcus300: What does your diet look like and training program?
dangerous dan:My diet is the cleanest iv seen at the moment, i do need improvements, i never dieted before i joined the board and i thought i could achieve with training alone, but i was wrong so im currently following RAMBOS cutting diet which is working okay, im feeling healthy and seeing results im taking in 270 grams pro, 110 grams carbs & 40grams of fat its a very clean diet apart from sundays .....no one can turn down a sunday lunch haha. My training is based around others in the gym i kind of know what people are going to be working each day so my four day split is..
Monday: chest & back
Tuesday: shoulders & abs
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: legs
Friday: arms
I change up routine every 5weeks, im yet to feel / see any gains in my biceps ...im fuming

marcus300: Are you married/girlfriend?
dangerous dan: nope im currently single, im no good at all these serious relationships id like to be but im not lol, but im taking i chick out tomorrow night so we will see what happens

marcus300: Why are you joining the army?
dangerous dan: Im joining the army for the experience, i cant stand boring work, i think the army will keep me on my feet sort of keep me guessing, i love hard work both mentally & physically, i want to be pushed to my limits and hopefully that will make me a bigger man & a better person.

Members question:Are you ready to die for your country?
dangerous dan: Tough one, iv never really thought about that, im just looking forward to positives not negatives

Members question:Do you think, being all the wars manipulated, dying for your country would be very futile?
dangerous dan: erm...i think the worlds pretty faked at the moment, id be fighting for myself aswell as my country, so i wouldn't see it as dying for my country. Im willing to take the risk to be a better man.

Members question: Wouldn't you be better becoming a legionary? ($$$)
dangerous dan: Nah dont fancy that

marcus300: How do you earn a living?
dangerous dan: Im currently out of work, but looking. Im a qualified joiner and that's how iv earned my crust over the last couple of years but find in dead boring and need a change, i never want to pick up a single tool again haha.

Members question: Do you have any degree?
dangerous dan: lol no i dont, i always found it hard to study i never really got my head down with education, so no no degree

marcus300: Do you look for work or you just waiting to join the army?
dangerous dan: I am looking for work as we speak marcus, the building trade is really down at the moment, im a youngster so im finding it hard, i mean 30+ year old people are out of work in the construction industry with loads of experience so im finding it tough being so inexperienced, so im going to leave construction and look for a job just to get me by for the next few months

Members question: why are you jobless in a 1st world country?
dangerous dan: Well...im young, under qualified and will find it hard getting work at the moment, but im looking now for a job, just to see me out till i get into the army id take almost anything just to bring in some money in next few month.

marcus300:Where would you most like to visit and why?
dangerous dan: This is a hard one, but i would have to say America. I would love to visit NY do some shopping go clubbing i love busy places which are action packed. Also some people may think its strange but id love to have a drive through the more rough places, like LA compton, and see what its really like instead of just seeing the BS documentarys on television.

marcus300: In your early days you mentioned you was into football, in the UK we have a massive following for football violence, was you involved in any of this or was it purely the sport what interested you?
dangerous dan: As a very young child i was taken to football, my father took me and my two brothers to every game at the weekend. I grew up loving the sport, i would never miss a game. My father eventually stooped taking us when i was around 15, and my brothers stooped going and lost the love for it. I missed a season due to no one to go with. When i hit 17 i was straight back at the games but with friends from school, we started knocking around with the wrong sort at the games, 30+year old men who had such a sad view on life and had no love for football its self just the violence before and after the game, i suppose it just felt good being part of a big group who drank smoked did drugs .....yea i thought i were the bollocks. Then just before my 19th birthday i realised that i was slowly changing into a complete idiot and all my troubles came from or were linked to my stupidity. So i left the lads and iv kept my distance ever since. I haven't been to watch the footy in a while now.

marcus300:What as been the lowest time of your life and how did you overcome this?
dangerous dan: Probably the days at football, they were highs at the time but look at them as lows now. I was an idiot, i was never brought up to take drugs use violence ect, i feel iv let my family down. Also the loss of my granddad he was like a father to me, RIP

macus300: What as been the highest point in your life?
dangerous dan: Tough one, probably becoming an uncle i feel as though i have some responsibility now.

marcus300:How would you describe your personality?
dangerous dan: I now like to think im a nice guy, try and stay clear of trouble. Im easy going, people seem to get on with me easy enough. If you have time for me i have time for you . My only down fall is i like things done my own way and like things now, not later, im quite impatient i suppose.

marcus300: What does being part of the AR forum mean to you and how as it changed you?
dangerous dan: It has helped me alot, i know how to train & eat correctly and im still reading up, hopefully i will soon feel confident enough and give advise in the diet section and help out around the forum more. The forum has also made me open my eyes and realise there is cool people out of sheffield haha.

marcus300: Describe what ambitions you have and how do you plan on accomplishing them?
dangerous dan: All i want to do in life is make firstly myself proud and then my close ones proud, if i can do that ill be happy. I want to become a good solider, then travel a few places & somewhere in this life i want to have a family of my own

Members question: what your favourite thing is to do in the weekday other than going to AR
dangerous dan: Workout lol...apart form that, swimming..get on the blower and arrange to meet friends...failing all that its always good to take a lady out

macus300:Who would you most like to meet from AR?
dangerous dan: I couldn't possibly say there seems to be some great people on board, i only really keep in touch with one member through pm. The banter on board is really good i couldn't choose anyone... i think 95% of the board is spot on.

marcus300:What does a typical day look like for you?
dangerous dan: My typical day...i wake up around 8.00am now im out of work, i usually go running or swimming, hit the gym around 1.00pm, spend a few hours on here. Then i try to see friends usually, they live at the other side of my city so its sometimes difficult. If i have evenings free i get back out on the street running im doing alot of cardio at the minute as im trying to get my fitness up for the army, then at night i find myself on AR

Members question: What do you like and dislike the most about the country you live in?
dangerous dan: Now this is a question...i love england, i wake up in the shitty weather every morning but what the hell, its where i were born & bread. The people are what makes the place so good, the friendliness of the place. The thing that spoils England (and other countries) is the government and how badly its run, the average working ENGLISH man gets nothing and others seem to get everything they want...we might aswell pay for tickets over here

marcus300: Do you have a criminal record?
dangerous dan: No i do not i have come very lucky, iv been arrested twice for football related violence and got away with those two arrests, i see myself lucky to not have one.

Members question: In your 11 facts you said "I really want to achieve something in life, if i do ill be a happy bunny"... That is the reason why you want to join the army? to achieve something in your life?
dangerous dan: I simply think the army could better me, and think i could achieve alot through the army, so far i haven't achieved in life so i want this to be a good step

marcus300: What do you hate about this board and what would you change if you could?
dangerous dan: Im starting to see alot of newbs giving out great advice and then getting bashed for it by older members, maybe its just me i dont know. I would ban a certain member but im not telling who

marcus300: What is the biggest regret you have about your past?
dangerous dan: My biggest regret is not achieving throughout school.

marcus300:Where would you like to be in 5 yrs time?
dangerous dan: 5 years time is actually a good question marcus...i have no idea, i want to do a spell in the army for pure experience then maybe do a year in America ...see a few things live it up at 5'11 220lbs naturally

Members question: If he could sleep with 1 member on the board and it has to be a male who would it be.... ?
dangerous dan: who asked this ?? haha. And well it would have to be dsm, if i had to do it, hes the only gay on AR it would be unfair not to hahaha

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
dangerous dan: Firstly a normal girl (not sure if there's any out their), secondly wealth & thirdly ......Sheffield Wednesday to go back up to the premiership were they belong