marcus300 interviews energizer bunny

marcus300: Where abouts in the world do you live?
energizer bunny: I live in the North East of England.

marcus300: What are your current stats and are you happy with them?
energizer bunny: Very poor, im 5.6,180lbs, 18%BF. No im no were near happy with them and i dont think i ever will be, i havent got the dedication to diet as most on here. Each year i get better though.

marcus300: Do you go to the gym?
energizer bunny: LMAO..by my stats you may think i dont train, but i honestly do and i love training in one way or another, im quite fit and i train really hard. Its my diet that im shit with and we all know thats the most important part of having a good body. although i havent trained for a month because my gym was closed due to moving premises.

marcus300: How old are you?
energizer bunny: Im 28 years old

Members question: How did you get into lifting weights?
energizer bunny:I started lifting for my boxing, id being doing that a couple of years and i wanted to get stronger

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
energizer bunny: Im currently unemployed and studying part-time at college, im a qualified Elec/Mech engineer but cant stand the work.

marcus300: How long have you been unemployed?
energizer bunny: 14 months, ive been at college during that time, and ive just joined an agency so i can start saving for Ozz, so should have work soon

marcus300: Do you live with your parents?
energizer bunny: No i live with my gran ...when my grandad died, i moved in to keep her company and just eneded up staying, shes very cool and we get on great!

marcus300: What was it like for you growing up?
energizer bunny: My childhood was a happy one, my mam had me when she was 17 and my dad wasnt around much in the begining but we are close now. I probably had the best step-dad in the world he never raised a hand to me or even got angry. And i was in trouble a lot growing up. My whole family are amazing and its big so ive always had people there for me. I got in trouble from an early age (11 years old first police encounter) and i was suspended from school a fair bit. Most of trouble was to do with fighting and poor attention span, maybe ADHD but i was never diagnosed.

marcus300: Are you married or have a girlfriend?
energizer bunny: No and No, i was in a relationship for 7 years that ended 3 years ago now. I find commitment very difficult now (maybe i should spend some time with BO). But i feel emotionaly strong and happy about my situation.

marcus300: Why do you find commitment hard?
energizer bunny: I dont really know, i think im scared to get hurt again, but even in my long relationship i didnt really commit. Being in love for me was the best and worst thing in the world. i dont like feeling emotionaly weak. I felt being in love made me weak. (shit another one for BO)

marcus300: Why did you and your ex girlfriend split up?
energizer bunny: She ended it, said it wasnt working and i wasnt willing to move forward, which i wasnt. Few weeks later i found out she had been with someone from work, very painfull to find that out.

Members question: i noticed you listen to alot of dance music, who are your favourite artists/DJs and some fo your favourite songs?
energizer bunny: Dance is my number 1!...I like Trance and Hardstyle the most though.....My favourite Djs are Steve Hill and Showteck, but i also like Oasis and bands like them. I even think Pink is good!! My favourite Cd at the moment is Black Magic by steve hill.

Members question: What is the most complete martial art, under your opinion, if any?
energizer bunny: There is not one complete martial art thats why mma was invented to find the best and then people realised the best is a combination of a few. Mixing Muay Thai and Jiu-jitsu i think will make the most all round fighter. If i had to pick a martial art id pick boxing.

marcus300: Have you ever been in trouble with the police and do you have a criminal record?
energizer bunny: Yes, quite a few times growing up. And im not proud of it but i have a record. The last time i was in trouble was 2004 and that was for ABH, i had a fight in a bar and i went to far, hurt the lad pretty bad. I pleaded guilty because i was in the wrong and i got community hours and a fine. Since then i have kept my nose clean and plan on always doing so.

marcus300: In your facts, you said you have been bankrupt, how did that happen and how as that effected your life?
energizer bunny: It happend because of my own stupidity, i had a good job with good pay since i was 18, i was always doing stuff, had nice cars, 2 holidays a year, lots of festivals, nice clothes, etc etc....i had credit cards and loans all over the place. When my ex and i split i went off the rails and quit my job, moved to Ibiza for the summer and partied. i was still paying my debt when i came back landed another job and started a debt management plan, all was good till i was made redundant and missed a couple of payments, within 8 weeks my debt had increased by £3000, i phoned all my debters and asked for them to freeze the payments till i was emloyed, they woulnt and i was advised to go bankrupt. I did last year, i felt about an inch big going bankrupt, very embarrsed telling my family and friends. Its effected my life in a good way, i know now the value of money and that i need to save if i want something, i dont go out as much and feel better for it.

marcus300: What has been your lowest and highest time's of your life?
energizer bunny: Lowest, my Grandads dieing, my mate being murdered and my break up with my ex girlfriend. Highest, no real highs as in comparison with the lows, but my life is good.

marcus300: What would be your ideal job?
energizer bunny: i really dont know what i want to do in life, ive had conversations with a few members on here trying to work that one out. Id say something outdoors that pays well.

Members question: You have brothers out in afghan or have recently been..what are your views on the curent war?
energizer bunny: Recently, they are both home and well at the moment, by home i mean back in England.....I really am against this war, its a war i dont think we can win....

Members question: Do you think we should pull out or stay?
energizer bunny: Definately pull out, as i said above were not going to win against a people so extreme, to kill themselves and kids for a place in heaven or whatever those fukas call it, when we cant even use proper force, id be all for our boys and girls staying if they could fight how they are trained to fight. We are trying to fight politically corect, untie there hands and let them do business or bring them all home!!.....im not very good with getting my opinions on paper but i agree 99% with flaggs views, so if you read his then your reading mine.

Members question: Do you ever fear the worst for your older brothers?
energizer bunny: No LOL....because im the oldest...but i fear for my younger brothers all the time, even out drinking in England, they are all strong and can take care of themselves but you know how it is being the oldest you think its you're responsibility, i fear for my sisters more, id say im over protective

Members question: Who has had the most influence on you on this web forum?
energizer bunny: This one is a toughy......influence?? id have to say no one has influenced me, i mean i havent done anything diferent in my life because of people on this board. But a lot of members have helped me over the years and there are members i look upto, whether it be how they look, how they conduct themselves on the forum, there attitude and views on life, the advice they give to name a few.

Members question: What would you have done if you were sitting next to the Nigerian on the Detroit-bound flight?
energizer bunny: Id prob would of asked for a toke at first LOL, i mean i would be expecting him to light a joint or something not a fuken bomb! (with all the security and that).....i would 100% go for him with as much force as i had to stop him, id give him the biggest kicking i could, even after he had been stoped. I dare say id have to be pulled off him!.....it boils my piss that people like him think they have the right to take so many inocent lives! im angry even thinking about what could have happend.

marcus300: Where have you travelled to?
energizer bunny: Ive never been outside of Europe, Greece, Spain, Holland (well Amsterdam). I lived in Ibiza for 3 months which was great! And i hope to travell to Australia and Newzealand soon and one day America and Canada.

marcus300: When did you first start training and have you ever used steroid?
energizer bunny: I played sport alot growing up especially football (soccer). I didnt start the gym till i was 21 and that was just to help with boxing. Yes i used steroids about 4 years ago, didnt have enough experience and shouldnt of touched them. I promised myself i will not use again untill i meet all the gudelines set out to the new members. So may not happen, but im happy with that.

marcus300: Where would you like to be in 12 months time?
energizer bunny: Australia!!

marcus300:I take it you want to live in OZ, do you think you will get in with a criminal record?
energizer bunny: Im pretty sure, all the sites ive been on ive asked the same question and they say any drug related offence will stop you from getting in. So i should be good. I dont know about living there, but id like to be there a year or two and just see how life plays out

marcus300: What as been your biggest regret in life?
energizer bunny: Not visiting my grandad in hospital, the day i was going was the day he died. And i know i could of got down earlier!

Members question:What is your favorite restaraunt?
energizer bunny:My favourite type of restaurant is a Mexican, but i love Indian food also.

marcus300: Why do you come to AR everyday?
energizer bunny: Well at first it was to learn about steroids, now its to learn about fitness in general, this site has prob the most info of any site ive been on, also the members for the most part are great, everyday someone makes me laugh and its good to speak to people that have the same interests, all my mates just hit the pubs or get high.

marcus300: Who would you most like to meet from AR?
energizer bunny: Haha, this is hard because i dont want to leave people out. Flagg, Dangerous Dan and Manicc i speak to these via PM and are good lads. Hazard, El Diablo (who i havent seen around in awhile) and Calgarian seem like good crack. For knowledge You, Nark and Fireguy. And i think mooseman comes across as a good guy though i havent spoke to him.

Members question: Do you think that psychotherapy may serve to improve one's life.
energizer bunny: i have no educated opinion on this, but id say yes, i take it pretty much means that you talk to someone about your problems and talking about your problems always gives you perspective.

Members question: Are you for or against the English Monarchy?
energizer bunny: LOL....ive never really thought about this, mmmmm ill say for, it has to bring a lot of tourism in each year so therefor good for the country. Plus having a history is always good and the Royals go back hundreds of years.

Members question: Do you have any idea who the Windsor's family was/is/will be? ... and about Mountbatten-Windsor?
energizer bunny:LOL another funny question (id like to know who asked these) well im pretty sure it has German routes but beyond that i dont have a clue. Maybe they are in BJJs Babylonian Confronternity

marcus300: Describe your personality?
energizer bunny:Loyal, honest. trustworthy and up for a laugh. These are all so the things i like in people.

marcus300: Are you religous?
energizer bunny:I was brought up a Catholic but i dont practise and dont really know what i believe. i want there to be a God but dont think there is.

marcus300: if you had 2 wishes, what would you wish for?
energizer bunny:For all my family and good friends to have a healthy and succesfull life ( including myself ) and for all child cruelty to stop. (sounds corney but theres nothing worse than kids being hurt)