marcus300 interviews diamond-krys

marcus300: Which part of the world are you from?
diamond-krys:Im from southern Ontario. i live in a lil town.. not much to do round here.

marcus300: What are your current stats?
diamond-krys: my current stats are at about 145-150 lbs, 18-19% bf.. i fluctuate a lot

marcus300: How old are you?
diamond-krys: 21, 22 this yr

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
diamond-krys: i just started my job as personal trainer. its great, i love being at the gym all day. its something i really want 2 become good at so i can help other people.

marcus300: When did you first start working our and why?
diamond-krys: i started working out a yr ago. i did it coz i i really wanted 2 get into shape.. but i was of those ppl that just walked around and really didnt know wat 2 do. when i started dating one of the personal trainers he taught me everything i needed 2 kno and he got me hooked on this lifestyle. not with him now but still one of the best things thats ever happened 2 me.

Members question: Are you for or against abortion?
diamond-krys:both. i think ppl should respect that having a child is a gift and that they're are many other options. for me... i could never do... but i dont hate other ppl that do.. especially women that get raped...i dont blame em. but i dont have respect for the women that get abortions often.. like fuk.. invest in condoms.

Members question:Do you think homosexuals (either males and females) have the right to adopt and grow up a child?
diamond-krys: oh yea!.... i think any1 should be able to have a family... i really dont see y they cant get married either. but thats just me.

marcus300: Have you ever used any AAS or fat loss aids?
diamond-krys: I've used anavar , winny, clen and t3's. i try 2 stay away from t3's now and i cant use winny for more than 5 weeks or i start getting sides. i had one small cycle of var and winny.. i couldnt finish it coz i was getting sides.. but in those 5 weeks gaind about 5lb and lost 2% bf.

marcus300: Do you have a boyfriend and any children?
diamond-krys: i dont have a boyfriend or any kids. i would love 2 tho. i love the idea of getting married and having my own family.

marcus300: Are you attracted to bodybuilders?
diamond-krys:yes and no. lol. i have lots of respect for guys that spend time at the gym and wrk hard for the great body they have. but i could really careless for a 6 pack on a guy. and if the guy cares more bout his body than me then im not interested. but i do like the fact that i could date sum1 with the same lifestyle.

marcus300: What are your ambitions in life?
diamond-krys: i'd like to go 2 school for nutrition and become a dietitian. i love learning more about food its my favorite part of weight loss. i think i could really help a lot of people and knowing that makes me pretty happy

marcus300: If you could change something from your past what would it be?
diamond-krys: ahhhh.... lol theres a lot of things. i would change my 1st boyfriend and date sum1 my age... lol maybe my life would be more normal now.

marcus300: What bad experience did you have with your first boyfriend?
diamond-krys: my 1st boifriend was a dick! i was 16 , almost 17 when i met him and he lied to me about his age..said he was 28(really was 36). so yea wat a loser. and i was dumb enough that i thought it was ok... but i found out months in after do oral and all that with him. ( at that time i was still a virgin) and when i met him i've never had any experience (sexually oral and all) with any guy. one day we were fooling around (after i knew his real age and i was still a virgin) he was tryin to put his d*ck in me and i was trying 2 push off but he pulled me dwn and got in. i kinda just froze.. he felt pretty bad, and ( im so dumb..i felt bad that he felt bad) so i said it was ok 2 continue.... but he couldnt, said i looked really upset. yea... 2 bad that lasted a day... the nxt day he was all good 2 have sex with me. i guess im dumb too for letting him.. but i was only like 17, i didnt really kno better.

marcus300: If you could afford any kind of plastic surgery, what would you have done?
diamond-krys: lol my boobs. hahahahah... my size is just fine, but i want nicer boobs. i think i would feel more confident naked if i had my boobs done.

marcus300: What kind of men are you attracted to?
diamond-krys: im attracted 2 usually older guy. i'm more physically attracted 2 younger guys.. but i think im just more comfortable with older men. but i have 2 say... i dont like most guys that are older than me. there are just a few out there and usually i like guys that are easy 2 talk 2, have amazing brown eyes, and can make me laugh pretty much all the time.its not really about the age as much as the person. and its nice if the guy is active and likes 2 b in shape coz then theres that common interest.

marcus300: What hobbies do you have?
diamond-krys: i draw. i like potraits the most.. i love drawing ppl and their eyes. i find it challenges me but relaxing at the same time. i also like dancing... but im part latina so its in my blood.. love you 2 Haz

Members question: Are you for or against death penalty?
diamond-krys: fuk no.. ppl who kill ppl deserve to die.. wtf should we pay for them to live in jail and not wrk??

Members question: Have you ever had threesome?
diamond-krys: no... i like to be freaky.. but i dont like sharing or 2 be shared. i just couldnt handle seein my bf with sum1 else.. or kissing another guy in front of my bf. if it was with 2 random guys .. maybe... depends on my mood and how much i like them and if im drunk lmao

marcus300: Do you have any tattoos or piercings, if so were are they?
diamond-krys: i have 7 tattoos - 2 on my back, wrist, forearm, ankle and lower right side of my stomach.i currently have 5 piercings my belly, tongue , nipple and 2 in the top of my ear.

marcus300: Who would you most like to meet from AR?
diamond-krys: Hazard....i think we'd get along great LOL

Members question:Is there any chance of you posting any sex pictures for all us guys?
diamond-krys:.... lol ummmmm no.... sry my avi is all you guys get hahahah

marcus300: Do you take any rec drugs:
diamond-krys: no.. i've smoked pot b4.. not really my thing

marcus300: If you could re-live an event in your life , which one would it be?
diamond-krys: i would re-live the day i met my last ex. prolly coz im still so in love with him. but i think bout the 1st day we met almost everyday and it makes me smile even when im in the worst mood.
when i 1st met him.... i didnt kno much of anything bout wrking out or dieting and he was a PT at my gym. that day he was wrking the desk and i forgot 2 eat breakfast so i went 2 buy a gatorade and THE GUY IS TEASING ME LMAO. he's asking me a million questions about what i ate, wat im working out...lol making jokes bout how i nvr go 2 the gym. ok at 1st i was like who the fack is this guy? then he just kinda smiled and relied "im just joking with you" and he just had the most gorgeous smile and brightest brown eyes EVER! after that we just kept talking for a good 20 min then i left 1 the girls room 2 wrk out and the loser comes in the girls room.. obviously keeping an eye on me. and i went bak upstairs 2 show him pix of my dog...since that day.. i've thought of him everyday. was the best day of my life so far...

marcus300: What does a typical day look like for you?
diamond-krys:i usually get up and head 2 the gym and do sum cardio. if i dont wrk that day then i go home and eat and in the evening go bak 2 the gym to train. but other days like 2day i worked in the afternoon so i went 2 the gym worked out in the morning,then cardio, then wrk, home.. sleep lol. everyday is different really especially now that im so busy with work.

marcus300: What kind of diet do you follow?
diamond-krys: like right now im not dieting so i will just eat pretty healthy. like i had a shake in the morning, subway after my wrk out, chicken with sum organic bread and almonds, then oatmeal with protein powder and natty peanut-butter then right now i just had bodybuilder pancakes ( 1 banana, oats and egg white blended then cooked then i put all natty peanut butter on it ...yummmm)
but when i diet..... geeez lol. 40/ 30/30 diet
1,890cals
152 pro
58.5 f
183.5 carbs

Members question: Have you ever had anal, if not would you try it?
diamond-krys: i did! hahahahahah.... oh boy.... i only do it with guys im serious with tho... i do like to be freaky,but with guys i really care about and really be relaxed with.

Members question: Name a couple of members who you would sleep with if you had to?
diamond-krys:hahahahah.... umm Haz.... lol... and bjpennnn, marcus' avi pic makes me wonder about him too lol

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
diamond-krys:1.that it could be 2009 again and i can do it better. 2.that i nvr met my 1st boyfriend 3. money 2 open my own gym