marcus300 interviews SlimmerMe

marcus300:Where abouts in the world do you live and how do you like living there?
SlimmerMe: Currently living on the East Coast of the US. Have lived in NYC and LA for the majority of my adult life including a nice long stint in Mexico. I like living wherever I am at the time. But that being said, I have been in search for my "home" for a long time now. If the lifestyle of "Swiss Family Robinson" had chilly "AC" while sleeping under the stars at night, a tree house would be perfect for me and my Tarzan!

marcus300: What are your current stats and what stats are you aiming for?
SlimmerMe: Aiming for the same stats everyone else here wants: The Fountain of Youth!

marcus300: Are you married/boyfriend and do you have any children?
SlimmerMe: No and nope. I have had a handful of long passionate relationships yet felt no need to get married. Came close several times with ring and all, but just did not feel in my gut it was something I needed to do to stay together. My thought has always been: either you are with me or you're not. To this day I still have a very close friendship with one of my lovers and always will. Some people actually think we are married. Our bond is closer than marriage in many ways. Nevertheless, we truly want each other to be free of one another... in order to allow another loving partner to come in to take it to the next level. He sincerely wants for me to be swept off my feet!

marcus300: What do you do for a living and what jobs have you done in the past?
SlimmerMe: Most of my life I have been "in the arts" of some sort. In NYC, one of the most fun jobs I've had was when I worked in wrestling movies...WITH CLOTHES ON...wrestling another female one-on-one. Not something you would have seen anywhere in a movie theatre, believe me. I never saw them myself. I have no idea who or what they were for, however, I was "told" it was for a male subscription service mainly out of Washington DC for Senators.

marcus300: Do you come from a large family?
SlimmerMe: No...not really. Come from a medium sized family. Raised in a small town with traditional values.

marcus300: What is your training routine and diet like?
SlimmerMe: Riding my bike for at least 30 to 40 minutes everyday for months at a time is what I LOVE to do for cardio with super fast music specifically programmed on my ipod. Swim laps all summer long. Weights 3 x's a week. Presently I have a personal trainer who is pushing me further. Love roller skating in Central Park and on many Sunday afternoons, I have been known to join the "dancer's circle" as we dance on skates to entertain the crowd. But the cream of the cream of skating is in LA. Just LOVE whipping down the "Strand" in Venice Beach/Santa Monica where sometimes I have been known to end up at "BIG DEANS!" One more thing to note: to this day if there is Latin music like Salsa or Merengue, I will be the first one on the dance floor and the last one to leave...Cardio ALL NIGHT LONG! (or day)

I have always had a sweet tooth and this October marks my one year "off sweets" except for perhaps 5 occasions. Other than overcoming this challenge, I keep a fairly high protein diet along with the continued advice of trying to eat more often in order to keep my metabolism burning at its optimal.

marcus300: How long have you been on HGH and what benefits have you seen?
SlimmerMe: Started HGH back in April this year since my IGF-1 level measured very low so my doctor felt I would benefit from it. I have always been curious and frankly wanted to try HGH for sometime so this was music to my ears! I am fully convinced that one big reason that my IGF-1 level was so low was for lack of sleep for many years. HGH Results? I have mixed feelings: The good? Feeling emotionally better than ever in my life. Best sleep in the world...Supreme Sleep... with vivid major motion picture dreams. I feel much stronger and wired tighter and harder all over ....more like an amazonian jungle woman. The bad? I have gotten bigger and feel thicker and gained weight on the scale. This is when I wish I were a man. Most of you guys would be thrilled with this outcome. Not me. This upsets me a lot.

Members question: Have you ever used AAS?
SlimmerMe: Only supplement with Test cream ED along with DHEA, E2 , E3 and Progesterone... along with the HGH too.

marcus300:What have been you highest and lowest points in your life?
SlimmerMe: I have had numerous high points in my life.... but my most "liberating moment" was when I dumped my Latin Lover off in the middle of a dusty dirt road in the Yucatan. Lowest point? Witnessing my father's last breath as a tear dropped down his cheek before his head heavily dropped to the side honestly tops it all. Daddy became a shell. Where on earth did he go? Being alive one second and then not the next, is the biggest mystery on earth. I had a sacred moment as I sat beside my father staring at his withering body. I talked to him for a few more minutes knowing his spirit could still hear me.

marcus300: What attracts you to AR everyday and hang around with the guys?
SlimmerMe: Originally I started out to learn as much as I could about HGH and hormone replacement therapy. With the cutting edge information/education I got from AR, I got hooked and this lured me to hang around and learn learn learn. Then after awhile, I started branching out reading other silly and zany threads... and then....well.... some of it became pure male entertainment. Some threads in particular have made me laugh so hard that I have bent over in half with my stomach pulsating to grasp for breath. On a primal level, I simply love being around all of the testosterone talk. Daily, I am amazed to observe how you guys can make horribly fun of each other yet NOT get mad at each other. This male behavior utterly fascinates me. Also I am truly impressed with your intense heartfelt relationship stories where you genuinely expose your deepest feelings hoping to get some soothing help from another member who hears you in the dark. This touches me to my core.

marcus300: Are you religious?
SlimmerMe: I believe in GOD and the Holy Trinity. The Golden Rule. God is Nature.

marcus300: What do you do in your spare time?
SlimmerMe: Play with my doggie! Play catch. Run my dog along my bike to burn energy so he doesn't jump all over me as I try to type this! Dinner with close friends or even a good home cooked meal with my mom. Read a lot. Sharpen my Photoshop skills which can be quite addictive. Watch some tv at night to wind down. Continue to practice my spanish. Come here to AR! Walk along the ocean as much as possible when at the beach. Plus a conversation with God next to the roaring sea, gives me great solitude.

marcus300: If you could re-live an event from your past, which one would it be and why?SlimmerMe: If I could rewind the clock? and re-live or re-do? Have no idea. Hmmmm...Really don't. I would have to think about this. I feel blessed with my life as it is and has been.

marcus300: Do you believe in life after death and how do you see the after life?
SlimmerMe: This is such an unknown. I do think our soul and spirit lives on because how else can you explain it? I envision life after death to be PURE JOY with Angels everywhere surrounded by Beauty and Heavenly Light with no judgement and divine Love and gigantic green plants with puffy white clouds floating and sweet music in the air with color chromed dreamscapes....like the Garden of Eden meets Jack in the Beanstalk with dancing fairies.

Members question: Do you believe in ghosts?
SlimmerMe: Whether imagined or not...a Ghost is a Ghost. Just hope if I ever ever really see one standing right in front of me, he is as friendly as Casper.

marcus300: Do you wished you had children or have you never been maternal ?
SlimmerMe: Tough question. I have been thinking of this and the best I can say is: Like many women today, I have always thought I would just postpone having a child while concentrating on my profession. Who knows? Maybe someday I will...perhaps adopt or perhaps a child will be part of a package. There is more than one way to skin a cat! Believe it or not, I am extremely maternal. I did grow up with a much younger sibling who was my surrogate child. I told everyone I was "the mother." Perhaps this has satisfied me on a fundamental level. Whatever the reason, God gives us what we need, not what we want.

Members question: How many boyfriends have you had in your lifetime and do you remember all of them?
SlimmerMe: Kiss and Tell? And you want a number? Bottom line: Been in LOVE 4 times deeply. Been engaged 3 times..and now you think one got away? No..not the case. I actually sat down to reflect on this question and OF COURSE I REMEMBER ALL OF THEM!!! Boyfriends? Since they were boys... they do not count.

marcus300: Describe your ideal man?
SlimmerMe: OH MAN! He has to be FUNNY with a great sense of humor to keep me light, is numero uno. Chemistry a must. Needs to look at me with adoration in his eyes as I do him. Loyal. Protector. Provider. Honest. Integrity. Sense of self. Confident. Common Sense. Sexy. Intelligent. Affectionate. Communicator. Wise. GREAT KISSER. A Man who Likes his mother! Respects women. Gentleman with manners. Treats me Special. AND HOT for ME! Fun to be with and do things together as well as just "hang" together....similar interest....grateful...takes care of himself...Romantic...kind to people and kind to animals...good disposition.. Alpha Dog. .

Members question: Which members are you attracted to weather that's from their own avatar or their personality when writing?
SlimmerMe: Would love to balance one by one.... 6 wine glasses on top of the 6 pack of "Lovbyts" whose username is befitting. "TimesRoman" conveys a noble gladiator. "HawaiianPride" resonates a gentle Pacific breeze. "BIG's" itty-bitty pint-sized avatar is so peculiar, it is catchy. And the most GIGANTIC avatar of all? "MARCUS!" Marcus is the HE-MAN of all avatars. The name "SpyWizard" evokes cartoonish science fiction. "Mr. Rose" remains mysterious. "Swifto" sounds like a nickname of some kid in a coming of age movie. "Hazard" radiates a warning, does he not? And there is one particular avatar which is strangely real: "Oh Really." Now... "BJJ" is steamy...with meticulously documented logs exhibiting pure dedication with mathematical brilliance... as well as "PPC's" compositions are distinct with her extensive in-depth knowledge. "BengalWoman" shouts of unrestrained fearless feminine power. And from the very beginning, "ScotchGuard" has provided a comfort zone with respectable steady post. Last but not least... there are a handful of Lounge Lizards who do crack me up.. most of the time. Do I dare mention who they are? No. I rather remain a fly on the wall and not hinder their stream of consciousness.

marcus300: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
SlimmerMe: On an island in the Caribbean with my Man.

marcus300: Have you never thought about giving relationship advice in the lounge, i think it would be great coming from a women?
SlimmerMe: You must be psychic, Marcus! I have been thinking of this idea for the past few days...especially while reading men giving other men advice. This is the worst thing that can happen. Just like women giving each other the same old advice over and over like a broken record. Rarely works. And the battle continues this way. So when I look at some of the threads/post I want to jump into the computer screen and SCREAM!!! NO! NO DUDE! DON'T LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE! IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE! PLEASE STOP!!!

Members question: Do you find amusing some of the threads in the lounge, if so which ones have made you chuckle?
SlimmerMe: "DR CHERRY PEPPER IS GONNA GET LAID"...WINS hands down with his gut-busting colorful adventure as he looks for love in all the wrong places: Bars...Strip clubs...even a subway. But he is not alone. He is joined in cyberspace by his A-Team of advisors who chime in to steer Dr. Cherry Pepper step-by-step along the way as he hunts for the perfect woman. His A-Team guides his romantic quest with wise and not so wise tasteless advice. They try their best to steer Dr Cherry on the straight and narrow to prevent him from foolish hanky panky....otherwise they fear the next post/thread from Dr. Cherry ("Marriage Question" for example) will call out for more A-Team psychological therapy. However, Dr. Cherry listens to them with a grain of salt more often than not..hence his journey begins once again...night after night. With charming monkey-minded strategies swarming inside his head to win the gal, Dr. Cherry really should think about publishing a book. It would be a best seller. I came across his thread and because so, ventured out into the AR Lounge to catch a glimpse into the male psyche.

Members question: Why do you like all this testosterone?
SlimmerMe: Could it be that I have been surrounded by touchy feely men in the arts for so long that this troupe of red-blooded men simply fascinates me? That I am reminded that there are, in fact, some real Cavemen out there? That Hercules, Goliath and Samson are not extinct?.... 100% male energy....with a little Test E or C sprinkled on top.

marcus300: Do any of your friends know you have a secret forum you spend time on?
SlimmerMe: Only ONE PERSON knows the actual site.... and another knows that I am on a BB forum but she has no idea as to where and is biting at the bit. Boy oh boy is she trying every which-a-way to get it out of me! ...amazing how she casually tries to slip it into the conversation thinking I am asleep. She is more interested in the AR LOUNGE from what all I have shared with her. I confess that I do dangle a carrot! Now she is accusing me of keeping too many secrets and that I need to let her know for my own good. Oh well...try again. Other than that....mums the word. And it just kills me not to share some of the threads that strike my funny bone for hours on end!

marcus300: Where have you been on holiday and where in the world would you most like to visit?
SlimmerMe: I have been many places: ITALIA ...numerous times including Capri and have always said that if I ever live in another big city, it will be Rome! Greece mainland and islands. Germany. France. Switzerland. Austria. Old Yugoslavia and Hungary. Plus Africa. And Mexico all over the place. Dominican Republic as well as many other islands in the Caribbean and the Bahamas. Central America. Hawaii . And have crossed the USA at least 5-6 times by car visiting almost every state in the Union with different routes each time. I am still spinning the globe as to where I would like to go for my next great adventure....a warm climate where there is great dance music, an aqua blue sea and happy people who love their land. Any suggestions?

marcus300: Is that your dog in your avatar?
SlimmerMe: Yes. She was my first Boston Terrier...the best dog in the world. EVER. I now have my 3rd Boston. A mischievous male who is still a handful even after snipping his little kidney beans.

Members question: Whats the most exciting time of your life?
SlimmerMe: Exciting? Pure unadulterated excitement? When I lived in Mexico, I was on a daily emotional roller coaster ride and just could not get off. Excitement in this case was thrill driven...fight or flight...draining my adrenals minute by minute unfortunately. Eventually self-preservation took over.

marcus300: Which AR members would you like to have dinner with?
SlimmerMe: I would love to go to dinner with you, Marcus. Let me tell you why. Over and above anything else, I have noticed how you handle yourself and take charge all over the forum. The members genuinely respect you and eagerly await your post response whether of a serious nature, as in a Sticky Topic, or a humorous "boys will be boys" kind of post . They look up to you. On a personal note, since you were curious enough to ask me to do this interview, then I would only hope that after a couple of drinks..champagne? that you would be open enough with me to tell me about yourself so I could find out about YOU! What makes Marcus tick? I am serious. You seem to be THE MAN here and I admire a take charge kind of guy who is also confident enough to be curious about other people. This is an impressive characteristic so I would love to know more! What time shall I be ready?

marcus300: Well it looks like you've pulled, wonder when the next plane over to the States is Mmmmmmm. Thanks for your comments

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
SlimmerMe: Health. Love. Peace.