This thread as been created to conduct interviews with some of the AR community we all love and hate. The questions will be made up by myself and other AR members, I will PM the interviewee with a series of questions and once answered and sent back to me I will plan and post the interview here.

Anyone who would like to see a certain members be interviewed can PM me with their recommendations. I will post in here to state who is going to be interviewed that week and then members can PM me the questions what they would like to know, I will try and pick some of the most interesting one's out and couple them with my own and construct the interview.

Once an interview as been posted please try to restrain from posting any kind of clutter or further questions to the interviewee, if you would like to see a follow up interview this can be arranged at a later date.

Comments are welcome after the interview in here but any kind of whoring/clutter/pictures/further questions will be deleted. Lets try and keep it as clean as possible so we just have interviews and comments only.

Thankyou and enjoy

There isn't any kind of particular order or popularity in which these interviews are being conducted.

Warning: Not all members will be willing to answer all the questions asked, many will not want to divulge certain personal information what could identify them or put them at risk of some kind, we must respect their privacy to who ever wants to remain anonymous, but I am sure we can still find out some amazing stories and facts out about our members life's.