Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: Marcus300 Interviews System admin

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    marcus300 interviews system admin

marcus300: Thanks for taking the time to do this interview, I know your a busy guy so i do appreciate it. Where abouts in the USA do you live and where did you grow up?
    system admin: I currently live in Austin, Tx, but spent the majority of my teen and adult life in Houston.

marcus300: Are you married and do you have any children?
    system admin: I am not married, nor do I have any children.

marcus300: How old are you?
    system admin: I am several days away from being 34

Members question: Where have you travelled to and what place would you most like to visit?
    system admin: I dont travel that much, but I plan on changing that very soon. I dont think I have been mature enough to appreciate traveling, however I have grown up a lot over the last few years and I may start to do some research as to where to go first. Nothing strikes me as interesting right off the bat though. Anywhere warm and beautiful!

marcus300: What was it like growing up as a child and what was your first job on leaving school?
    system admin: Oh boy, this is not an easy one and will take some time to explain. My childhood years where not so great. My parents separated when I was 1 and I lived with my mother, but got to visit my Father every other weekend. I had a great relationship with both parents until my mother married again when I was about 8. My relationship with my mother soured when she moved me from Houston to Louisiana and then to California with a very abusive man. My visits to see my Father where few and living within the environment I was in was hell on earth. I grow to accept physical and mental abuse as common ways of punishment and did not understand how bad my situation was until I was a little older.

At 13 years old I was able to choose which parent I wanted to stay with and of course the second that chance came, I ran home to my Father. Life was a HUGE mess for me when I arrived back in Houston because I was one of the worst behaved kids in our school. I was sent to the office just about every day for fighting, telling teachers to **** themselves, playing pranks on teachers like and students that where anything but normal for a kid to do, and failing every single subject in school including physical education! I wanted attention very badly because from the ages of 8-13 I was basically left to raise myself and the only attention I got during that time was negative. School was a place for me to act out and get attention. The last place it was for me was a place to learn.

After several years in the 8th grade I was forced to be moved on to high school because I was too old to be in middle school and I would be driving before I made it to high school. That next year I was sent to Military School in Harlingen, Tx (MMA, Marine Military Academy) and attended this school for almost 2 years. It was at this school where I was able to get my feet under me for the first time and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. I was on the Dean's list the entire time I attended, I achieved cadet of the month, I was on the URL math team for the school, and I was running Varsity Track in the 100, 200, and 400 meter sprints. At this school I truly grew up and by the end of my second year, I decided that it was not for me and I ran away and never returned back. This was NOT a good thing in the eyes of my parents or the school itself. I basically ran away from home and found a place to live with a friend of mine until my parents agreed to let me attend the high school my mother taught at where she could keep an eye on me and make sure I didn't fall back into the same rut I once was in. Lucky for me, I stayed out of that rut and continued to do well in school and continued to run track. Before my finals as a JR. (11th grade) I decided that high school was not for me any longer and that I was going to figure out how to make it on my own. I dropped out of school and went to take my GED soon after, which I scored in the top 1% of people who took the test.

From that point I moved out of the house into a tiny apartment, registered to a Jr. College and got 2 jobs (a video store clerk and a job at Radio Shack). College was not for me and I hardly attended. I failed out quickly and from their I would try to make ends meet. I could not afford my car insurance or gas money, so I sold my car for a Suzuki GSXR 750 Motorcycle and used it for my everyday transportation. Needless to say, I was learning a lot about life. I got mixed up with the wrong people, started selling drugs to pay bills, and did a lot of partying. I was once again failing at life! This lasted for about a year and a half when I was run over by a car on my motorcycle and almost died. This was a blessing from God and my last chance to get my shit straight. I was in rehab for about 8 months (although I dont really know how long because my memory was very bad due to my head injuries). I was not able to drive and lost my license to to my head injuries and was picked up by the hospital bus Monday - Friday 8 hours a day. It was my full time job to learn to think and function again and it was very very difficult to live that way. I had doctor's appointments constantly, meetings with lawyers, and my every move was being watched and recorded by the people we where suing for causing this accident. (fast forwarding) We won the lawsuit for an amazing 120k ALL of which went to bills, my father who gave up his retirement to support me, and the lawyers. I was told we were going to get paid at least 10 million or so by the attorney and to a person in my shoes who was such a lost soul with no future in sight... I was banking on that. When the dust settled and I was broke, I decided the only way for me to have a future and to have the nice things that I desired... I was going to have to get off my ass and do something. I re-enrolled into Jr. College, started to work out, and took a new look at life. My grades were good enough to advance to a University (Stephen F. Austin) in Nacogdoches, Tx (after 1 year) and I decided to apply for grants and student loans to get me there.
    I knew I had to make a little extra money for beer and dating, so I asked a friend of mine whom I met at the gym and who sold bodybuilding supplements if I could buy products from him for a few % over his cost so that I could sell them to people in the gyms at my new college. He agreed and I started handing out lists of prices to people at the gyms and would hand deliver them to the customer in my car the following day they arrived. (My buddy shipped them to me from Houston which was only 1 day delivery) Before school even started I had a decent business growing and decided to rent a shit hole of a space inside the back of a cell phone company (400 bucks a month) so that I didnt have to drive around and deliver the supplements. Long story short... I started making some decent money, started an online supplement business with 3,000 (www.allsportsnutrition.com), and sold my (RETAIL business only) for an amazing $75,000 to a local gym. From that point forward I kept investing in more retail supplement stores and smoothie shops. At that point I started AnabolicReview.com so that I could market my online supplement business to that demographic of customer. From there on I just kept pushing forward and reinvested into my businesses.

marcus300: When and how was Steroid.com/anabolic review born and how did you first start in this industry?
    system admin: Oops. I kinda started this story with my long winded start to this interview. AnabolicReview.com was created to drive a certain type of customer to my new online supplement store www.allsportsnutrition.com The first time allsportsnutrition.com went online, the search engines LOVED US! It was amazing. If you typed in "sports nutrition" or Sports Supplements" we where number one on 3 different search engines. Sales where incredible. I actually couldnt believe how many sales we where getting to the site. However that did not last very long. One day I came to work and noticed that my site was no longer online. I called my hosting company and asked him what was wrong and he said that the server shut down and that it would be back up in a few minutes. Several minutes we popped back up online, however there was some horrible consequences to us going offline... the search engines dropped us from number one on the first page... and moved us hundreds of pages down the line!! All that success was gone. Orders died down to a fraction of what they were and I knew I had to come up with a better way to get traffic to that site other than to rely on a search engine. At the time I was using steroids quite a bit and realized that all of my steroid using buddies where all buying supplements and we all bought them all year long. We were the type of customer I needed at allsportsnutrition.com... So with that thought, I went to all of the pay sites (back then they where all 29.99 a month to view) and I wrote down all of their best ideas. I took the list of content that I thought was the best from every site and created a plan for my own site. That plan was to re-write all of the content and include ALL of the best ideas from each site and put them on my website (which I called AnabolicReview.com after the very popular book "Anabolic Review 1996") and to top it off.. I was going to make my website FREE to view. The idea was a success. The site grew quickly and with only one banner ad linking to allsportsnutrition.com, sales stated to pick up and within a few years we were selling between 300k-500k a month. Back when I first started the site I DREAMED of owning a better domain name and contacted the guy who owned "Steroid.com" to find out how much he wanted for it. He was a 17 year old Asian kid who lived in California and was going to college. He requested $100,000 for the name, but at the time I was first starting AnabolicReview, I didnt even have more than 5k to spend on it. Every month I would email the guy and ask him how much and every time he told me the same price. Well, one day out of the blue this guy called me and said that he needed money badly for college and asked me what I would pay for it.... I told him that I had 5k in cash now that I could send and next month I could send 5k more. He reluctantly agreed and I had my lawyer draw up the papers and set up the transaction in Escrow. 2 months later.. I owned the 2nd best domain in the Steroid world!! Now, my dreams where on Steroids.com, but that is another story and one just as long. I will wait to tell you that one! lol

marcus300: Its a remarkable story about how you first started out and how you required the domain names in the steroid world. When you bought steroid.com did you ever think it was going to be this big and what dreams did you first have with the site?
    system admin: I NEVER thought it would be this big, however I will admit that over the last 13 years while I was buying these domain names I knew in my heart that I was buying virtual real-estate and I had a feeling that they would be worth buying IF I could get a vast majority of the good ones. Back then I was paying 100 bucks a domain name and dont forget that for the first part of my business I was BROKE! I spent every extra dollar I had on domain names and the only reason I did was because I kept having a feeling of being OCD (like a crazy gambler that can NOT stop betting) and felt that one day it would be a valuable collection. I didnt buy them to sell them however. I bought them to develop them. To date have HUNDREDS of websites built and operational! To directly answer your question... I had NO idea what I was doing or even what I would end up doing with these domain names at the time of buying many of them, but something just told me to keep buying. We have done better than anything in my imagination during that time period and I cannot believe it half the time when I look back on the journey.

Members question: Has there ever been a time where you thought of closing down the forum?
    system admin: I have thought (very brief thought) of closing down the forum several years ago when we were fairly new due to the direction the board was taken. Instead, we changed direction and it appears that was a great choice.

Members question: Has this site turned out the way you wanted it to?
    system admin: I think the site has far surpased my expectations.

marcus300: What does a typical day look like for you?
    system admin: Honestly, a typical day today is filled with phone calls, emails, web surfing, etc... I now have over 500 websites that are constantly needing attention. I have a staff to help me, so I send my requests to a manager who then looks to make sure the job gets done. I have a lot of time on my hands now-a-days, but its not at all as fun as it would seem. I am a dreamer, so I typically sit in front of my computer and look for new ways to improve on what we have created over the last 13 years. The ideas never stop and to make a dream into a reality usually requires a LOT of time for my staff and I to come up with and finalize a plan. Once the plan is in place, it will still require a lot of attention because I am a perfectionist and I do NOT want to put out anything that is shit.

marcus300: What as been your biggest achievement and biggest regret?
    system admin: My biggest achievement would probably be my collection of steroid domain names. Steroids.com is my biggest win, but to have the domain name portfolio we have, that can never be duplicated. We own just about all of them that end in .com including most drug names, chemical names, and common terms used in the steroid community. The biggest regret is two fold... one is that I did not make steroid.com a little bit more educational to young people and teenagers. I would like to have relayed the message of how dangerous these drugs can be to young people much more clear. The great thing is that we own so much of the online steroid world, the bad thing is with that comes a responsibility to do what we can to keep people safe. I think safe use by adults can be life changing, but when I hear of teenagers using these drugs and not getting a clear message of the side effects that can take place in their bodies, I get very concerned. I dont think we can change the direction of steroid.com, however I have decided to make steroids.com a place where we can contribute some good and make that message a bit more clear. The second biggest regret is of my own personal use of anabolic steroids. I would have liked to have known of a website like steroid.com BEFORE ever using, because I could have used the people on the message boards to learn a lot more than what the steroid dealers where telling me. I was so excited to give myself a boost in the gym that I jumped in with both feet without having any knowledge of these drugs. I would have done things a lot different.

Members question: Whats the turnover over Dynamic Sports Nutrition annulally?
    system admin: I cant give that information to protect my assets, but it is a very big number.

marcus300: You have a passion for sports cars, what cars have you owned and what do you drive?
    system admin: I have had more than a handful of cars! My first sports cars where Mustangs and Trans Ams. I then bought a Mitsubishi 3000GT when I sold my first retail store and then moved up to a new Corvette in 2002. Since then I have had a wide range of cars and trucks, but as far as fast cars I bought a few Vipers, the latest model Z06 (unreal car), Crystler SRT-8, 3 Lamborghini's, several different Lexus cars but my fastest and one I drive now is an IS-F. I have had many types of cars and trucks, but those where not fast so I won't boar you with those :0) I drive only two cars now which is an 08 Lime green Lambo (I hardly take it out because the attention I get in it is very unwanted and I think I have just about outgrown such an exotic and pricey car) and an 08 Lexus IS-F...
    I am currently looking at getting the new Nissan GT-R, but have not made up my mind yet!

marcus300: What hobbies do you have?
    system admin: This is a question that I wish I had a better answer for. My hobby used to be working out, however for the last 13 years all I have done is talk fitness and working out. When I am at work I talk about supplements and working out... nutrition plans and workout ideas, in the gym when I am there to work out... I get asked about supplements NON stop due to my retail businesses being next to the gym, when I am at a bar or restaurant people will do nothing but talk about working out and supplements. My hobby used to be working out... now I dont have a hobby because I am SOOO sick of talking about it and being around it. I guess it is sad to say, but BUSINESS is my hobby and if you read what I just wrote.. in actuality NOTHING has changed. Now all I talk about is business, so when I am not doing business I am talking about business..... I need a ****ing hobby!!!!

marcus300: Come on Brian, who is *Admin* I wont tell anyone lol?
    system admin: I make all of the Admin anonymous for ONE REASON... As many of the long time members know, power goes to the heads of moderators and staff. After the last huge blowout with many moderators and vets, I knew that we needed to take the personality out of the forum "Police". It is very hard to take a moderator or admin seriously when they are using their powers to help their friends and hurt their enemies. Also some of the admin and mods in the past have proven that power can get to their heads and they quickly become bigger than the website.... We needed a change and that change was to have un named admin using the same admin title to make sure the board and its members are in line. The monitors that we have do not have any powers, but they are chosen because we believe that they have the best intentions of the website at heart and they notify the admin of anything that they may think needs attention. Many things that are brought up by the monitors never get handled because the admins do not agree with the complaint. Never the less, it seems to be a good system and seems to be working. My ultimate goal was to take out any personal comments out of the decisions of the admin. Now, with the admins identities being secret, everyone gets the same treatment and no one can get their feelings hurt

marcus300: I agree having an anonymous Admin does have its advantages and was definitely the way forward when there were to many forum police giving out tickets lol. Are you happy with how its progressing?
    system admin: This is one system that I put in place that I am 100% happy about. I am also proud of this idea because it was thought up by me and a few staff members as a totally unique idea! (if there is another forum that runs things like we are doing now, that is a complete coincidence lol) Im proud of the way things have taken shape and from what I see, we have one of THE MOST respectful message forums out there today... especially with the topic we cover. Flaming is pretty low, people support the site and look for violators, and the forum itself created a life of its own and in my opinion, it became what the majority of the members wanted. It took its shape by the way the members treated it and I am very proud of our members for making it what it is. Now we don't have rogue, power hungry individuals making life hell for new members or taking out a personal grudge with admin like power on someone they dislike. I am very happy with the progression of the discussion forum!

cont-

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    cont-

Members question: How much does it cost to keep steroid.com live monthly?
    system admin: The number is fairly small. I have designed all of my businesses to have a low amount of over head and I high amount of income. This is a winning formula. Never have a high over head business because way too many things can go wrong and put you out of business.

marcus300: How is Discountsupplements.com doing and do you have anymore business ventures in the pipeline?
    system admin: Discountsupplements.com is BLOWING up so fast! In just a few short months we have shipped out thousands and thousands of orders! The newest website has been the development of steroids.com and steroidalternatives.com We have decided to shut up the people who keep talking shit about our ***********.com sites and create another one that a user can not mistake for what it is. With that said, it has been live for just a few days and to NO surprise of ours sales are doing GREAT! It just goes to show that people are not as stupid as some would like to believe and the reason people buy these products is because we provide an EXCITING alternative and look to anabolic steroids.

marcus300: Do you have any plans in bringing Discountsupplements.com to Europe?
    system admin: The honest answer is ... MAYBE. The reason why it is maybe is because although I am a dreamer, I have learned a LOT about business over the last 10 or so years and I also took a LOT of real life classes on patience. This business is really no joke. DiscountSupplements.com is growing so fast and the reviews have been so good, that I honestly believe we will be one of the big dawgs in the next few years. I have NO problem with being patient and nursing a business. We have a LOT to do to make it what I need it to be. We are working out kinks and coming up with new perks and ideas for our customers to make this a site like no other. We have a lot of things being programmed into the site as we speak and I am always looking to get better prices, better ideas, or better perks to make the shopping experience unique and fun. The price is just the start. I wont stop until we have things 100% perfect. When I am satisfied with the business we are doing, I will focus my attention into making this awesome website available to people all over the world. The only problem that is stopping us from doing that right off the bat is the amount of Fraud, Credit Card Charge backs, Non-Delivery issues, CUSTOMS (holy shit this is a NIGHTMARE), and customer service solutions. It is 5 times the work to deal in International business, so with that said, I can not focus on that portion of this company until we are 100% READY to take on those problems. Believe me brother... I want to take this business to the four corners of the earth. Its just going to take time, patience, a some hard work. We will get there, I promise.

Members question:Why did you start discountsupps. if your not trying to make money from it?
    system admin: Power is having a large portion of a niche. I learned this from steroid.com. We didnt make a dollar at steroids.com for almost 5 years... not one. My plans for Discountsupplements.com is 4-5 years in the making. When you have a huge audience, anything is possible. Many people want to get rich quick... thats not the key to success. Planning for the future and putting those plans to work long term is how most success stories are started.

marcus300: Have you ever took AAS? if so what?
    system admin: A few years ago before I started to get burnt out, I had used just about all of the popular steroids, however I never used large amounts because i never saw myself committed enough to need that much. I like to look and feel athletic and I loved the energy and sex drive it provided. I may have some permanent side effects though and that is something that I am working on. I may not be able to have children as my test results came back as having ZERO sperm. I have also become dependent on Testosterone due to my body not producing much on its own. This I fear is from the early use and the length of which I used without coming off.

marcus300: I know you may have problems with having children but is it something you would like to have in the future if possible?
    system admin: I am on the fence about having kids. I had a rough childhood AND I was the only child. I see a lot of things in the world that I dont like and I fear for young people today. I know that sounds a little like bullshit, but I think about that often. I have dated women with children and I got along really good with them and even found myself shocked at how well I handled them, so I know that I would be a good father. I think the one reason that I would have kids is if I found a woman who I could not see myself living without and SHE wanted to have kids. I would not deprive the love of my life that gift, so it would be up to her really. As for me out right saying "I want kids"... I would have to say that I keep pushing those thoughts out of my head.

marcus300: I personally think steroids do cause many long term issues, ive seen it so many times over the last 20 odd years so many complication with guys who have used when they were to young, like yourself i am also on HRT which is mainly due to using to young for to long. what advice would you give to a young newbie first starting out in bodybuilding?
    system admin: Take the time to properly educate yourself. If bodybuilding is something that you want to do, then reach your natural potential with good food, hard work in the gym, and determination. Steroids are not to be used by people who have not educated themselves on ALL aspects of these drugs and they are definitely not to be used by Teens or Young adults who's bodies AND MINDS have not matured.

Members question: How much experience do you have with gear?
    system admin:I have tried my fair share but I have never been a big user. My biggest cycle would be a warm up cycle for most on this site. I have never taken more than 750mg a week of test and that was a lot at the time. My body does not need a lot of gear to respond quickly.

Members question: Do you actually follow a strict diet and training regime? or are you just a casual fitness type of guy, if not that, a couch potato?
    system admin: I have pictures floating around of me where you can tell that I was in the gym quite a bit, however I am now more concerned with health and being fit moreso than being "big". To answer this question directly, I do not follow a strict diet or training regime at this time, but I do go to the gym and watch what I eat (to some extent)

marcus300: Your passion and drive is second to none Brian, what keeps you motivated and passionate in what you do?
    system admin: I will be very honest. It USED to be MONEY. With my past being so shaky and my life having so many negative things interrupt my narrow path as a child, I feared the inability to support myself. I was afraid that I would not be able to support a family. I was afraid that I could not afford to live in a peaceful area of town. I was just very afraid of FAILING at life. Money was the motivator because with money (especially when you don't have any) it seems to be the answer for everything. However, that is absolutely NOT the case. Money has been nice and its funny to listen to people talk about money WHO HAVE MONEY!! They say things like what I am trying to say. Money seems to be the all mighty solution to everything, but I can tell you from firsthand experience that money does help you be a bit more FREE than people who don't have a reserve set aside, but money definitely does NOT make you happy! With more money you have more problems. Those fancy cars and homes and things just mask insecurities for a short period of time. You cant run away from real problems and you can not buy your way out of life. So with that said, it brings up a new chapter in my life and a new answer to the question. At this time, trying to find something to do, is my motivator. I am VERY board. Imagine being at a place in your life (back when I first started this business) where the only thing I was focused on doing was being able to support myself, a family, and make my Family proud of me. I had always been the **** up and I desperately wanted out of that role. So with my first business I started pushing a boulder up a steep hill. So steep that I could not see over it or around it. I didnt know where I was on this hill but I knew I had to keep pushing to get the boulder to the top or it would crush me. Well, I pushed for about 10 years and I never stopped moving my feet. (24/7 year round) One day the boulder reached the top and rolled down the other side relieving me of the feeling that if I let go, it would crush and kill me. That boulder was money and security. That was my motivation. Now, imagine that feeling when you walk or run on the treadmill or do the elliptical for an hour. When you get off the machine your legs keep trying to go on their own. You take one step and your body wants to take several more. I keep trying to push that boulder but its not there any longer. I used to be motivated by money, but that motivation isnt there any longer. At this point... I am 100% LOST. The one thing that motivated me to do keep my feet moving, even when times were so bleak and grey that I thought there was nothing that could change the situation, was no longer there to motivate me. For the past few years I have been going through some tough times mentally. In a way I am really lost and I am trying to find a balance. Other than being board and NOT wanting to lose all that we have created, I am trying to find that boulder to push again.

marcus300: Have you ever thought of retiring?
    system admin: LOL! I tried that 2 years ago and let me tell you... Do you remember what it was like to skip school by yourself when you were a kid?! The time in your life that after you decided to actually skip, you kept looking at the clock waiting for the other kids got out of school to play with! You realized that it was miserable to skip school by yourself and that you were really really board! Day time TV, No one to chill out with because they all have someplace to be. That is EXACTLY what it is like, day in day out for a guy 33 years old who has nothing to do or anyone to hang out with. I dont like the rich guys at the country club and I dont have much in common with the trust fund babies at the yacht clubs, so that doesn't really leave me many other choices accept for working and keeping myself busy. :-)

marcus300: Are you reglious?
    system admin: Yes. I have a huge faith in God and I very close relationship. Although I will admit that I do not attend church very often.

Members question: How do you find time to run all your business's?
    system admin: Its in my blood. I didnt just wake up one day and have 6 businesses. I started one and grew it and then moved onto the next one and kept doing that until that I got the point I am now. I put the systems in place and I hire people to follow those systems. To be honest, I have a LOT of time on my hands, but I am constantly following up with the people who run those sections of the company. I dont work much, but I am always working (if that makes sense)

marcus300: Which Professional bodybuilders do you admire?
    system admin: I put ALL bodybuilders on that pedestal of who I admire. I like some more than others, but as far as admiration... I admire them all. I guess I understand exactly what it takes to be a bodybuilder. It takes the same effort and determination that it took me to get me where I am today. In a way, I guess the reason DEDICATED bodybuilders become national level or professional competitors is the same as me taking this business to the next level. Once you have spent so much time doing the same thing, there is no turning back and the only real option is to keep going to see where you end up. I admire anyone who sets a difficult goal and reaches it. Talking about things is easy. Only the great people get off their asses and do it

Members question: If AAS were legalized in the U.S.A., would you sell them?
    system admin: Of course!! However I would do my part to keep these drugs out of the hands of people who should not have them.

Members question: What type of server do you use to host this domain?
    system admin: I honestly have no idea. I pay people to keep up with that aspect of the business and have others who stay on top of those people lol

Members question: Why do you allow cruelty writing about animals but forbid religion threads?
    system admin: I do not keep up with those issues on the board.

Members question: How can a 20 year old boy be a VET?
    system admin: I do not chose the vets of the board because I am not qualified to chose who is Vet worthy and who is not. I personally do not know much about AAS at all. I am more of a business man who followed a path and that path led me here. I am good at choosing the people who work for me and who can do the job. I guess I am just the idea guy.

Members question: What are your short and long term business goals/
    system admin: My short term goals are to keep doing what we are doing and letting things continue to grow over the next 3-5 years. My long term goals are undecided at this time. I guess my LONG term goals would be to sell the business for 100+ million and get into being an "Angel" and invest in businesses I believe in.

marcus300: When did you first realize that Roberts was a fraud and lair?
    system admin: I realized he was a liar when we were friends. He would say one thing about something stupid (for example a movie he said he watched) and then a few weeks later he would tell someone while I was standing there that he was looking forward to watching that movie and that he had not seen it. I don't talk about the guy much anymore after I have ****ed his life financially for good.... Now I just feel sorry for his mother for giving birth to a moron whom she will have to support for the rest of her life. I will tell you this though: Nothing out of the guys mouth is true. I dont think the truth is exciting enough for him. The scary thing is that he honestly believes his lies. He is a true narcosis and psychopath. I am not being ugly when I say that either... the guys is basically a smart RETARD. He does not grasp the real world. He things when people talk about him that he is popular and a part of a group. I dont think he mother held him much at night when he was younger and I also feel like she feels sorry for him because of his handicap. He is going to be charged with cyber crimes (for making my book into a pdf, taking out my ads, replacing my name with his, and distributing it to thousands...) This happens soon, so maybe it will wake him up, but i doubt it cause his 6 month stay in prison for selling X didnt stop the guy from being a crack head.

marcus300: Have you ever recieved any money for your multi million dollar lawsuit you won against Roberts?
    system admin: Nope. Just satisfaction that I own everything he acquires for the rest of his life. He thinks its funny now, but I dont let things like ****ing with my family go. I will take my wealth and hire a lawyer to **** with him for the rest of his life. I wont even have to deal with it or know about it. He thinks its funny now, but when he grows up (which may be never) he will realize that the lawsuit he lost was not a game and his fantasies in his brain will soon reveal itself to be REAL. With a quick letter to any Federal Judge, I can enter his home and take anything I want, including his bank accounts.... FOREVER. Wow... what an idiot. He thinks he is a hero in his own mind and laughs at the money he cost me... the funny thing is, the money he lost me has already been forgotten and spent. Every year we make more.... He just doesnt understand that and thinks that I have been effected.

marcus300: If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
    system admin: Well, you set me up by asking me Anthony Questions at the end and beginning of this question! lol I would like to see Anthony put away for a long time, Out of the industry, OR I would like to see the guy get some help for his issues.
    The second thing I would wish for is that more research be done on the Government level as to the long term side effects of steroids . We are ALL experimenting with these drugs and no one really knows what's going on in our bodies. The government does not spend more than $50,000 on AAS research each year and I find that to be a ****ing joke. They have passed a law making these drugs a controlled substance, yet they have not proven themselves to be ANY of the things that fall under the guidelines of a controlled substance. They are not physically addictive, they have not shown to kill anyone directly, and they are not a drug that people are losing their ability to control themselves or their thoughts. I want to see the government be more responsible. Cigarettes are killing million, alcohol is killing millions, and many over the counter meds are creating some series problems and all of these things are legal. We can spend hundreds of meetings for politicians to have parties eachyear but we are only spending $50,000 on AAS research. Get the **** out of here with that! On a side wish , I wish for these drugs to be legalized so that we can do away with all of the black market, bathtub made, contaminated steroids that can be much more harmful than using the steroid to begin with. Do away with black market sales of AAS and the safety of using these drugs increases by hundreds!
    Lastly, I would wish for the ability to make enough money to pay for our own research as to the long and short term effects of these drugs, ESPECIALLY in young people. If the government wont do it... someone needs to. If we cant afford to do it on our own... I would like to be able to contribute and be a part of this at some level.

marcus300: Brian, I would like to thank you very much for taking part in this interview, you have been very honest and open thanks again.
    system admin: Marcus... thank you brother for managing this section of the site! I think it is amazing and I didnt even know you were doing this in the past! Please shoot me an emaill when you have a new interview going up. I love reading them and we have some very interesting people on this site! Thanks to all the members who took the time to get to know me a little bit. I hope that I was fair and honest enough for you. Its easy to judge a person based on rummor and speculation, but you will see that people are never what they seem until you get to know them and are able to make your OWN opinion based on real life interaction. (if that is what this was) :0)

Bc
    Java Man, jmalls and songdog like this.

Thread Information