marcus300 interviews Toooosmall

marcus300: Which country are you from and how do you like living there?
toooosmall: On the east coast of the US. Well, currently my exact location isn't my preference. not much to do here. I've lived in the mountains in colorado and north carolina, and I enjoy hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, but can't do those things around here. I'm at this location because it is close to my parents, so they can spend a lot of time with our daughter.

marcus300: What are your current stats?
toooosmall: 39 yrs old, 175 lbs, 5’11”

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
toooosmall: Since getting laid off from auto mechanics, I recently started working at a department store as an assembler--building bikes, grills, furniture, anything they need assembled. I'm also a handyman there, doing odd jobs, fixing things, etc.

marcus300: Are you married and do you have children?
toooosmall: I've been married for 3 years and have the cutest girl who's turning 3 in June

marcus300:What made you enter the transformation compition?
toooosmall: I had been lifting for years and wasn't getting the results I wanted. My 40th birthday was coming up this summer, and i wanted to look and feel my best ever. I was eating a lot of meats and carbs, but was getting fatter more than i was getting stronger or more muscular. I was looking for the most effective legal anabolic supplements, and wanted to try some of the "legal steroids" i saw advertised the magazines. I started googling for people's experiences with them, and i came across this site and asked about advice on legal anabolics. Immediately Slimmerme told me about this contest, so i thought about it a little. I wasn't too thrilled because I thought my diet and training were great, and that a trainer might actually kinda ruin it and make me fatter and less muscular lol! But after getting advice on the diet and training forums, logic told me that I obviously must be doing something wrong! I was intimidated by the contest, but decided to try it. I thought everyone would already be looking like Fireguy, and I would just be a laughing stock. But I took that chance, thanks to the anonymity of the forum.

marcus300: What did you find the most difficult throughout the whole process?
toooosmall: That's a hard one to answer. The first month was hell for me. My calories and fats being cut so hard, and doing a.m. fasted cardio. It made me so damn edgy-- annoyed by EVERYTHING, ALL DAYYYY. And so, while being in that state all the time, the hardship was compounded by the fact that i had to devote so much time to cooking and cleaning and portioning my meals, and scheduling my day to get my responsibilities done, and eating at the right times throughout the day, and making time for cardio and weight training, and to communicate a lot with Twist. On top of the fact that my wife was so pissed that i was doing all this, thinking that I'm trying to impress girls to maybe cheat. She was so unsupportive of my interest in bodybuilding, and mad that i was no longer interested in spending hours in front of the tv with her every day. She was really treating me like sh!t. It got to the point where it looked like the marriage was going to fail, her telling me i don't want to be around her anymore, and me telling her that I'm not the guy that you're looking for--you're looking for a lazy couch potato that doesn't have any hobbies that don't directly involve her. So, that was a rough beginning.

marcus300: Are you going to continue with your transformation?
toooosmall: Absolutely. I want a six pack and muscularity. This is just the beginning. I wanna stick with it and try to gain muscle and leanness for the rest of my life.

marcus300: What was you cheat meal after the contest ended?
toooosmall: Bob Evan’s border scramble omelet with a side of bacon. And later a McDonalds burger n fries. Neither meal was at all euphoric. Like the sign reads at my gym, “Nothing tastes as good as being in shape feels.” Eating tasty junk foods gives you ony a few minutes of pleasure to the palate, but then you realize what it does to you, and that makes you feel like shiz.

marcus300: At what stage did you start seeing your body change shape?
toooosmall: I gave Twist pics 2 weeks into the comp. He made remarks that didn’t make sense. Then he showed me the before pics and the 2 weeks after pics, side by side. It blew my mind what I did in just 2 weeks!

marcus300: How do you feel about winning the contest?
toooosmall: It feels like ANYONE has the potential to make such a transformation, if not better. It does kinda seem like others did better than me though. I was able to do this because I wanted these results so bad. And I didn’t want to let Twist down, or myself down. With that aside, it feels like the greatest honor I may ever receive!! And a big thanks to Twist again of course. I am blownnnn away that I won. This answer will remain an understatement….

marcus300: How long have you been training and what are your goals?
toooosmall: I started lifting at 13, in my basement w/ a set of dumbells and a barbell and a bench. After high school, I lifted at gyms in ’90-’95. Then for 6 years I lived in a situation where I only rode a bicycle a lot. I got back into the gym in ‘04. I’ve then been lifting regularly ever since, except for a 9 month period in ’05.
My goals have been to be strong, lean and muscular.

marcus300: Have you ever taken steroids, if not would you consider it?
toooosmall: I started my first steroid cycle on Jan 22 ’11. This was 25 days of 50mgs/day Dbol, with 12 weeks of 500mg/week test e, shot 250mg twice a week. I’m now in PCT, using Tamox, Clomid, and Stane. I’d like to do another cycle in the fall, perhaps with deca and test.

marcus300: What have been your happiest times of your life?
toooosmall: Getting married, spending awesome times with my daughter, visiting close friends for the first time in years, and winning this competition!

marcus300: What have been the lowest times of your life?
toooosmall: Going through intense fears of what’s beyond death. Feeling hated by people or by god at times. Being a biology major for over 4 years and then finally seeing that I just can’t comprehend calculus or physics, and had to drop out. I was addicted to drugs at the time too, and my hippie viewpoints at that time led me to a life of being somewhat homeless for 6 years and eating out of dumpsters all over the country in a “Christian” cult, until ’03. But if my marriage ends, that may be the worst low for me. Who knows.

marcus300: If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Toooosmall: HMMMMM…I’d want to live an enjoyable, comfortable life. not interested in bling or car collections or boats. But…A decent house in the rocky’s. A New black Mercedes ML63 with AMG, dark tinted, fully loaded with a boomin system. Nice cars for my wife and parents.Save for daughter’s college and car, etc.Pay off my debts, and my wife’s, parent’s, and brother’s.Vacations such as New Zealand and throughout the US.A helicopter and lessons.Clothes, a few nice tv’s, stereo’s, computers, and other toys, entertainment, whatever.Bank a lot of it so I can live a comfortable life regardless if I can work or not, though I would definitely want to work in some way, whether it be business, or (my dream) flying helicopters.
The rest I would probably like to be able to give nice gifts and help people throughout my life. Especially family, true friends, and needy people (but not by donating money to organizations).

marcus300: What makes you angry?
Toooosmall: Theft of any kind. Bullying. Poverty/low income. Misuse of power. Wealthy people disdaining common people. Oppression throughout the world. god I could go on, but I don’t want to go to bed too pissed off. Especially since I found that my new ipod nano was stolen just hours ago.

marcus300: When was the last time you cried?
Toooosmall: Someone died last year. I felt sorry for him because he was falsely accused of horrible things, which I think made him so depressed and turn to drugs. And drugs is what killed him. It’s like he was murdered by horrible false accusations.

marcus300: How many close friends do you have?
Toooosmall: I guess at the moment, I have a couple best friends, that are now thousands of miles away. One of which I talk to on the phone often. The other is going through hardships and we haven’t been able to talk for quite a while. Other than that, I’d say my wife and dad. I have other friends, but I don’t think I could use the word “close” with them.

marcus300: On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you?
Toooosmall: 6

marcus300: Tell our readers 2 things what would shock us about you or your life?Toooosmall: 1) I LOVE psychedelic drugs such as shrooms, LSD, and kind buds with some Phish or Grateful Dead music playing. I haven’t experienced these things for over 5 years, and I don’t plan to either. Most of my use of these things were in my teens and twenties, and I’m almost 40 now.
2) I was in a Christian cult for over 6 years, hitch-hiking all over the country, living in ghettos or in tents in patches of woods in the cities. 99% of the food I ate during that time came from dumpsters of supermarkets and healthfood stores.

marcus300: Why are you having marriage problems?
Toooosmall: It’s very complicated. She has had trust issues and emotional issues all of her life, and it makes it difficult being in a relationship with her. When she got a hysterectomy last year, it impacted the relationship. She refuses HRT of any kind because of the fear of getting breast cancer. Our sex life plummeted since then, and it sucks when you have a healthy sex drive. Frustration and anger. She became very worried that I may leave her or cheat on her. When I entered the competition, she thought I was doing it to try to look good to hook up with girls. The competition changed my lifestyle. Before, I was spending all of my spare time home from work sitting on the bed with her, watching TV and drinking. All of the sudden, no more booze, no more TV, and a lot of time cooking and going to the gym. AND while being sober, I felt a strong desire to tackle the HUGE list of projects I needed to get done. AND I had to spend a lot of time on the computer at this forum, for the competition, researching about the use of steroids, and communicating with Twist. ALLLL this, while being irritable as HELL from my new diet and intense training. She hated my new life because I spent so little time with her (which is understandable). She started drinking a lot every night, and I wasn’t, and she would unleash crazy anger, fighting a lot. At the end of the competition, I had more time to spend with her, but I started drinking again, and there’d be fighting. At the moment the relationship is ok. I started hitting my training and diet again full speed this week, so we’ll see how things go. As long as we don’t drink much, and we spend time together, things are ok. Not great, but better.

marcus300: What are your plans for the future?
Toooosmall: I can’t really say that I even have plans. Rather, dreams. And it comes down to finding a way to make a decent living. Once I can get a house and a better car and provide for my family, then I can make other future plans. Right now, I’m too poor to plan much. But as far as diet and fitness is concerned, I want to stick with it and keep trying to improve it. And try to get her into fitness, like she says she wants, even though she hasn’t been to the gym one time since she signed a 2 year contract with the gym a month and a half ago. Her doctor JUST NOW told her she’s overweight and needs to lose 10 pounds (30 pounds imo). (she gained 25 pounds in a year)

members question: Why did he always wear a bag over his head in his last avatar pictures?
Toooosmall:at the time I had no access to photo editing to color out my face, so i used a bag. the last pics? to be consistent with the previous the pics.

marcus300: Describe yourself in 3 words?
Toooosmall: I’m so HUMAN. (which is a real good thing)