marcus300: Which country are you from and how do you like living there?
dukkitdalaw: I was born in the home of the brave, the home of horrible health care, and of course the home of ridiculous taxes. The good ole United States of America! Booyah! I like it in the US. It has its positives and negatives like anywhere. Ive lived in a few different countries where the culture isnt so rush, rush and stressful. Thats one problem with America, but its a decent country overall.

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
dukkitdalaw: I am a warehouse manager for an automotive restyler. We install sunroofs, leather interiors, navigation systems, etc. We also install chrome grilles and the like. Its an easy job. I get away with a lot. And the owners take care of their employees. Only bad part is the economy has killed business so we are so damn slow.

marcus300: Are you married and do you have children?
dukkitdalaw: No and no. I was previously engaged but tren messed that up. hahah. But I have been with my girlfriend now for quite some time (for me) and we are talking marriage. Im looking forward to it.

marcus300: What are your current stats and what would be your ideal ones?
dukkitdalaw: Hmm, I am 6'3 230ish and probably 12-13% Id like to be 230 at 8% and just maintain..

marcus300: How long have you been training and what are your goals?
dukkitdalaw: Its funny how my goals have changed so much over the past 6 years of my fitness lifestyle. I used to want to be a mass monster. Then the realization that I just do not have the genetics set in. So I wanted to at least be 240 which for my frame isnt that big. But now I just want to be lean and healthy. Wherever those stats fall in order for me to reach that... so be it

marcus300: Have you ever taken steroids , if so what and how many cycles?
dukkitdalaw: Indeed I have my good man! How many cycles, good question... not too, too many actually. First was Test e and Dbol. Second was Sust and Seca. Then Test e and low Tren. Fourth, Test and low Tren. Then Test and high Tren and Winny. Sixth was low Test and Mast. I did a prohormone cycle once. And every now and then Ill run just an oral on workout days only. But not really a cycle. Im on TRT so Ill stay on that dose and when Im bored Ill take Drol before a workout. Lately I have been using very low doses of everything. 150-200 Test and maybe 100-200 Tren. Nothing more. Keeps my feeling decent and no sides.

marcus300: What have been your happiest times of your life?
dukkitdalaw: Ouch. Harder question to answer than what have been the lowest times. My life has been quite hectic. I think maybe when I was 16 and I moved out of my step-dads house, and lived on my own with high school friends. We got into so much trouble, did so many crazy things. Overall, those were the years of freedom, of no reserves, no stress. Just living.

marcus300: What have been the lowest times of your life?
dukkitdalaw: Jail. Simply and unequivocally. You are forced to survive. You have no comforts. At one point, I went 9 months without feeling the sun on my skin, no phone calls, no money, no visits. I had nothing. Only myself. Which turned out to be what I needed, I just didnt know it at the time. I made myself change and become a better person.

marcus300: What was the last book you read?
dukkitdalaw: Actually just finished one about 5 minutes ago. Hide and Seek by Ian Rankin. Hes a fabulous Scottish mystery author that my Nana got me hooked on. I read a lot, a habit I learned from my childhood of not having a TV, computer or being allowed outside with friends.

marcus300: If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
dukkitdalaw: Interesting, Id pick Alexander the Great. I mean he ruled most of the known world by the time he was 30. He was undefeated in battle, he was regarded as a God by many, he founded numerous cities, discovered many things. It would be amazing to see what sort of person he was and live in his shoes.

marcus300: Your not has active as you use to be, why?
dukkitdalaw: Not to insult anyone but I got sick of the childish behavior. The amount of newbies, and I just focused on other parts of my life. Cuz as everyone knows... I was on here way too much. haha marcus300: How did you first get into training?
dukkitdalaw: The huge jacked black dudes in jail. I was a recovering drug addict and weighed about 160. They kept messing with me and trying to get me into the weight room. I finally did. And a legend was born. lol

marcus300: Whats been your best cycle so far?
dukkitdalaw: 700 Tren, 600 Test E, 75 Winny, CJC, GHRP. I got to a lean 238. Never been that big or lean at the same time.

marcus300: What would you change about the forum?
dukkitdalaw: Id like a "like" button on peoples posts. Sometimes I see great advice or something hilarious but I dont have the time to write a reply... but to let the poster know that the post was read and appreciated you can just click "like" and then everyone can see who thought the post was worthwhile.

marcus300: Describe how prison made you feel and how did it change you?
dukkitdalaw: Well Ive been to jail 4 times. For all different reasons. Mostly jail makes me feel alone and depressed. The last time is when I adjusted and I forced myself to change. I transcended all the petty bullshit from my past. I wrote enough letters to fill a library. Letters to friends, family, enemies, lost loves, and letters to myself. I let out all the mental pain, and clutter from my brain and then I started new. I realized I didnt like who I had been. So I made myself become someone else. I always say "Jail will either force to you become better, or worse. Most people it makes worse." I pride myself on being one of the few who allowed such a negative to impact me in a positive way.

marcus300: Realistically, how would you like your life to look in 5 years time?
dukkitdalaw: Id love to be married, with kids. I have always seen myself getting married which I know for most is a shock since Im a well known man whore. But I figure the more women I come across... the better my chances are of finding the right one. I also love kids. They make me become a big teddy bear when Im around them. So Id like to have a family, and hopefully a decent career. Not looking to be rich. Ive never needed money like that. I enjoy life too much as it is. Money clouds things. As long as I can provide for my family and keep us comfortable then Ill be content.

marcus300: Have you travelled much, if so where have you been?
dukkitdalaw: Tons. But mostly in my younger days. I actually lived in Spain for 3 years. I also lived in Germany for a short time. Visited Greenland, Portugal, and Ive been to all the states on the East Coast of the US. Plus a few more.

marcus300: What does your diet and training look like these days?
dukkitdalaw: Well Ive severely laid off both lately. Have lost a lot of my motivation. Right now I eat when hungry. Sometimes 3 times a day, sometimes its 7. Try to just eat a solid amount of protein then some carbs and fats. But if I have the urge for sweets (my weakness) then I dont say no. As for training if Im lucky Ill get to the gym once or twice a week. I hit an intense all body workout. Then bang out some cardio on the stair stepper. This has allowed me to maintain without gaining any unwanted fat.

marcus300: What advice would you give someone new starting out in bodybuilding/training?
dukkitdalaw: Take your time. This shit doesnt happen overnight and there are no shortcuts. Everything is relative, I always say. What works for him or her wont always work for you. Dont be afraid to experiment. Try different diets, ratios, training, techniques. See what works and doesnt. Then stick to what works. Dont get caught up in hype.

marcus300: You have spent alot of time on AR over the years, what have been the funniest threads and what members have made an impression weather good or bad?
dukkitdalaw: Hmmm. I have to say the funniest threads are the whore threads of course. Hahah. Cuz anything goes. As for members... Abbot has become one my near and dear best friends. I was even in his wedding this past summer. Same goes for Hazard, we are pretty tight in real life. DSM is always good for a laugh or pic. I dont have anything bad to say about anyone. No one bothers me that much. lol

marcus300: Why did tren mess your life up?
dukkitdalaw: For some reason, and this isnt an excuse... tren makes me mentally fukked. I get very anti-social. I dont like being around too many people. I also get a short ass temper. Not in a violent sense but in a patience sense. I have no patience with morons or stupidity. Plus it makes my already ridiculous sex drive even crazier. So it has lead to many break ups with girls that I actually cared about.

marcus300: What are your hobbies and interests outside training?
dukkitdalaw: Im an avid reader. Im always trying new things. Whether its painting, building a table, taking a car apart. Anything that lets me learn and see what skills I posses that I never knew I had. I love playing frisbee. Wine, scotch, mountain biking, kayaking. marcus300: Tell the members something what would shock us to know about you?
dukkitdalaw: I write poetry. Nark and I are close friends and share poetry with each other often. And I have been told that my writings are pretty good. Ive had 2 of my pieces published locally even.

marcus300: What does a typical day look like for you?
dukkitdalaw: Wake up at 6am. Eat, drive to work, work, do some school work, gym, stop and see my Mom, home to eat, spend time with my girl doing something (hiking, reading, movies etc) Sleep at 930pm.

marcus300: Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
dukkitdalaw: Alaska. Its such a beautiful and wild place that is still largely untouched by modern civilization. Not too many places like that left. We need to appreciate and experience them before we can longer do so.

marcus300: What was life like growing up for you?
dukkitdalaw: Im not too fond of my childhood. My Mother had me when she 15 and my Father ran out on us. Ive never talked to him or even seen a pic. I know nothing about him. My Mom then married my Step-Dad and they had my brother. My step dad was a control freak, he was in the Navy. My Mom and he divorced when we lived in Spain. He adopted me from my Mom cuz she was still young and not quite capable of raising my brother or me. We moved back to the US and I didnt see my Mom for most of my childhood. A good 6 years or so. My step dad kept us under lock and key. We werent allowed out, we couldnt watch tv or get on the computer. So I read and listened to radio and took care of my younger brother. My step dad became violent and we had quite a few spats. When I was 16 I got sick of being hit and treated like shit, we had a fight and I moved out. I moved in with my best friend and his parents. Then I started getting wild. Fights, drinking, crazy cop chases, etc. I got locked up the first time at 18.

marcus300: Whats your guilty pleasure?
dukkitdalaw: Cookie dough and whiskey. I could eat and drink that every night .

marcus300: If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for and why?
dukkitdalaw: Id wish for a nice big house for my Mom. Id wish for my brother, his wife and their daughter to have everything they need and for them not to have to be apart. ( My brother is in the military) And Id wish for all my aches and pains to go away.

marcus300: Do you mind sharing with us one of your poems please?
dukkitdalaw: Of course. Let me find one I like. This one isnt very long, dont want to bore anyone.
MISS
The Miss,
had a mystique.
Often mistaken,
for magic.
Miss,
take me,
into your spell.
Your knowledge,
such a wealth.
A power,
you weild over me.
When you move,
the trees rustle.
When you speak,
the wind howls.
I cower,
in your gaze.
A wish,
is all I seek.
A bewitchment,
if you please.
Miss,
I ask,
just one thing.
Though simple,
in its sound.
Quite intricate,
in the mind.
I...
I...
I want to forget.

macus300: Thanks for being honest, you seem like a really nice guy. I wish you all the best for the future.
dukkitdalaw: Oh shucks, Im blushing.

members question: What crimes has he been convicted of and how much time has he done in federal penitentiary if any. If he has been to a federal institution which one?
dukkitdalaw: I never did time in a Federal institution. I wish though. Some of the jails I was in were a lot harder to deal with than some Federal places. I know a few peeps who did federal time and they had it made in comparison. I have been convicted of some drug charges, some assault charges, few identity theft related charges, trespassing, burglary, harassment and a few others that were lesser charges. In my case I had 36 charges for various things. Now anyone who has ever been arrested knows that they charge you with a 100 different things so that when it gets to court they can drop some and act like they are give you a "deal."

members question: When you were in prison, did anyone take advantage of your A -hole and if so did you enjoy it or was it just something you had to grin and bear?
dukkitdalaw: Before I went in, I had a surgery to seal my ass cheeks together. I made sure to let that be known so I never had any problems.

members question: You try and come across as a ladies man but usually in reality its not the case. Why do you want to be known as ladies man and how many woman have you slept with ( honestly)?
dukkitdalaw: I have slept with and this is 100% honest... over 100 females. Closer to 180. I actually have a list of the ladies I slept with since 2007. And that is up to 124. Before that I wasnt a whore but I did a lot of drugs and slept with a lot of ladies just cause. I never tried to be a whore... I really do enjoy relationships and being in love with someone, but after my fiance and I broke up in 2007, I said fukk it. I just started hanging out and talking to every girl I saw that interested me. I try to find something about every chick that I like. Whether its their calves, their smile, their hair, eyes, whatever. If I can find something about them that attracts me... Id try to get them in bed. And any guy knows its a numbers game. The more girls you talk to, the better chances you have of taking one home. I talked to A LOT of girls.

members question: You're a very charismatic person and extremely confident with women. Have you always been this way or was there a time you were a different guy to what you are today?
dukkitdalaw: When I was a teenager... I was awkward. I was the tall, goofy, lanky, skinny ass kid who didnt have any money, wore hand me downs from my step dad who was 5 inches shorter than me, and we didnt always have food or hot water. Because of that, I was shy with girls. I would fight a guy at the drop of a hat, but girls Id stay away from. So no, I wasnt always charismatic. But not to trump up drug use... but getting into selling drugs, seeing the dark side of life, meeting many different types of people, and surviving some scary ass situations... built up my confidence. Along with that came girls. I noticed that and I worked on fixing my image up to attract more girls. Clothes, shoes, tattoos, hair cuts, etc. They all matter when it comes to the opposite sex. I dont care what chick says she doesnt care about looks... shes a freaking liar. lol. Once I took steps to make myself more appealing to women... my confidence just kept building. Then I introduced working out and gear and the rest is stuff of legends.

members question: Some may know that you went to prison. Do you regret certain actions in your life or were they a learning experience for you?
dukkitdalaw: I dont regret a gosh darn thing. I fukked up a lot in my life. Ill admit that anytime. But all those mistakes made me into who I am. And I love who I am. I screwed over many people, I helped many people. I made life changing choices that will affect me all my life, but I dont regret them. Its all part of life. Life is about learning. Whether thats the easy way or not, I needed the hard way.

memebrs question: how did you come up with the profile handle...what does it mean?
dukkitdalaw: Ive stated this explanation a few times over the years. My old roomate when I was 17 was a blood gang member from Harlem. In that gang they sometimes use handles for each member. Like his was Havit. They called him Bloody Havit. At that point in my life I was pretty violent. My roomies and I were always getting into some sort of fight or fued. So when it comes to a fight, 99% of the time Ill talk just to make the person mad. Ill insult, Ill degrade, all sorts of things. Just so that they hit me first. My mentality is... you better knock me out first go or run like hell. Cuz the second I get hit, I go berserk. My roomate saw that I never ducked punches. Id eat em and use em to fuel the rage. As an ironic nick name he started calling me Dukkit. I added on dalaw cuz I was always in legal trouble. lol

members question: what are some of the best post(s)/ threads on forums.steroid .com?
dukkitdalaw: Anything in the diet forum. Thats where the newbies need to be. There is so much to learn about dieting that will change your body in so many ways before ever using gear.

members question: what is your favorite AAS and why?
dukkitdalaw: Tren. Its the sexy drug.

members question: I believe he got majority of his posts in about 12 months, how did he actually manage it and what was going on in his life at the time?
dukkitdalaw: Hahah. I always whore'd at work. So from 8am to 4pm, M-F I whored. That adds up quick. And before I knew it... I was a post whore.

members question: if u could go back and start again what would be different about your choice of routine or diet..
dukkitdalaw: Id change my diet... cuz my sweettooth is a killer. Thats my real problem. Id add in more green veggies for their benefits. And for training Id start doing more high intensity, lower volume from a younger age. I believe that would of put a lot more mass on me than the high volume shit I did forever.

members question:What are some of your secrets to getting laid?
dukkitdalaw: Eye contact, talk and smile. Men have the tendency to stare. lol. Girls dont like that. So make eye contact, and smile when that happens. If they smile back, if they dont look away.... BAM! Thats your in. From there say hi. Ask a question about THEM. Then keep it going from there. And as I stated before... its a numbers game. Talk to as many girls as you see. One of them will be naked before the night ends. One time I went to Atlantic City with my buds, on the 2 hour drive there I said we need to have a little friendly wager. Who ever gets the most chicks #'s, gets all his meals and drinks paid for that night. So I won. Why? Cuz every single chick I walked by... I said something to. Even that fat ugly chicks. Used it as practice. lol

members question:What little tricks do you use to reel in the ladies?
dukkitdalaw: Well I just stated a few in a previous question... but some others are... dont act cocky. But act confident. There is a difference. Ladies see that. Also, you gotta smell good but dont over do it. Be sure to actually be interested in what the girl is saying. They can sense boredom and disinterest. lol. Keep them laughing. Find something in common with them and stay on that track long enough to build a comfort level between each other. Once a girl is comfortable. they are like play dough. Get to molding boys!

members question: Can you help Razr get laid so he doesn't fall in love with every girl he meets? What advice would you have for him?
dukkitdalaw: I think Razr should keep falling in love with every girl he meets. Theres nothing better than love. Even if they dont love you back. Even if it hurts everytime you lose it. But, if he really needs laid... Id be happy to help him.