marcus300: Which country are you from and how do you like living there?
jimmyinkedup: Im from the United States and while we have our share of issues at the moment there is no other place I'd rather live.

marcus300: What are your stats and what would be your ideal stats?
jimmyinkedup: You will have to subscribe to my peptide log for that information!

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
jimmyinkedup: I have my own consulting business and I also do a bit of writing as well. I'm writing a cookbook at the moment.

marcus300: Are you married and do you have children?
jimmyinkedup: I'm married and have 2 children. A beautiful wife , one 5 year old stepdaughter and a 14 month old son.

marcus300: How did you first get into training and going to the gym?
jimmyinkedup: It was my birthday one year a long time ago, in my 20's, and i got on the scale and was well over 300lbs. I remember thinking damn if I don't do something I'll be dead before I'm 40. I had a friend that was seriously into working out. He took me under his wing and the rest is history.

marcus300: What have been the most productive cycles you have ran?
jimmyinkedup: I've been pretty happy with most of my cycles. I USUALLY keep fairly on point but when I'm cycling I can be almost obsessive and my diet and training are there. That really is the key. That and rest. I remember reading that years ago thinking yeah right ...but it's true. If you are asking about compounds Test/Tren /Winny is my favorite stack.

marcus300: Who have been your influenceses on AR and why?
jimmyinkedup: Gosh so many people . I learn from everyone here , I really do. I learn so much from guys like you and Matt and Swifto , Baseline , Gix. All the staff really - I think the staff is amazing and I'm honored to be a part of it. I try to model my demeanor after Matt - the man is a true gentleman - I fall well short but I try. The members list is way too extensive to list but a special shout out to gdevine who has taught me so much in the hrt forum . What an amazing area with amazing , knowledgeable members. honestly everyone on the board influences me to a certain degree.

marcus300: What have been your happiest times of your life?
jimmyinkedup: Easy. The birth of my son has absolutely changed my life. I have never known or experienced the joy I am being a father and all that goes along with it.

marcus300: What have been the lowest times of your life?
jimmyinkedup: I was in a bad accident , in a wheelchair for months and months , my wife at the time said she wanted a divorce (which she got) while I was still recovering. That set be back and was really the lowest point in my life and it took a long time to get out of it, mentally and physically. Probably the only time since I started this lifestyle I let myself go physically. However in retrospect had it not happened I wouldn't have all the joy and happiness I have in my life now with my new family and children...so id say it was worth it.

marcus300: What are your hobbies outside bodybuilding?
jimmyinkedup: I play guitar , Love the oudoors , Archery, Sports , Cycling (as in bike), My family/ children

marcus300: Have you ever competed?
jimmyinkedup: No I haven't.

marcus300: If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
jimmyinkedup: Hmm ..dukkit ...that whore gets laid constantly. No j/k ..hmmm Nobody ..I'm pretty content living my life right now...even for a day.

marcus300: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
jimmyinkedup I don't know. Isn't that half the fun? I mean I know I want certain things for my family and will achieve them but I don't know exactly. I'm looking forward to what the future holds. That in and of itself is a blessing.

marcus300:What What are your ideal stats and your near term goals?
jimmyinkedup: Ideally Id say in the mid 220's - 9%. Ive never really been super cut. Like 5-6 % or anything like that. Ive been 9 before and im happy with that. Before my accident I mentioned earlier I was all about being as big as possible. Now I really am taking a healthier approach to this whole lifestyle. I have a family and young children. Im 43 yrs old. I need and want to be around for a long time for them. I wont be doing the things i did years ago to attain my goals. Near term goals are im just coming off a long cut and im going to try to actually do something I never much believed in ..which is re-comping. I think I had let myself go long enough and been down due to injuries that if I could ever do it now is the time. Im pretty realistic and much less obsessive about this lifestyle now than i used to be - so i'll do my best and it is what it is. I wont sell myself short , i'll do it right, but i'll never beat myself up over the results.

marcus300: Your writing a cook book? Wooow what are your favorite dishes and what type of diet to you adhere to?
jimmyinkedup: Well my favorite dishes probably wont be in this cookbook!! Its a cookbook geared towards the bodybuilding lifestyle. I think my favorite dishes in there , or at least the ones i make most often are the Turkey meatloaf and the pumpkin muffins. Both are actually posted here in our recipe section.

marcus300: Are you on HRT/TRT?
jimmyinkedup: No I'm not but around 4 months ago I started cruising so maybe yes I am. With the guidance of the hrt forum guys I made the decision and I think Im doing it the best way possible. Right now im using 225mgs test/week and 150mgs/deca /week. There is a lot more to it than I ever thought and the advice from the hrt forum , things like dhea, pregnenolone, hcg , ai doasge etc, has really helped me out.

marcus300: Do you have any tattoo’s and how did you come up with your screen name?
jimmyinkedup: LOL . I have 5 tats. Not as many as my name might lead people to believe, However 3 of them are very large tribal tattoos. My next one will be commemorating the birth of my son. The screen name is exactly how it sounds my name and im pretty inked up.

marcus300: Whats been the most memorable thread you have seen over the years on AR?
jimmyinkedup: Geez there have been so many good ones. You know from a learning standpoint many of the threads you and Swifto have started , many stickied or should be, have probably taught me the most. As far as memorable I really liked the ones exposing Anthony Roberts for the douche he is. I hate a plagiarist and someone that spouts off his hair brained speculations as fact.

marcus300: Do you travel and if so where have you been?
jimmyinkedup: i used to travel a lot. I havent in a while. Im taking the wife and kids to disney world this summer for a family vacation (st pete better meet up!). I used to travel outside the US a couple times a year. My favorite destination was the Caribbean and ive been to various islands there around 8 times. I wanna get over to Europe and meet some of you UK guys !!

marcus300: If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
jimmyinkedup:1- Hmm. 1-I wish (and hope) my children find all the happiness and joy in their lifetime thats possible. I want them to live their dreams and be healthy and happy. I'll do anything I can to make that happen. 2- I wish that this country (the US) would get its head out of its ass and take care of ourselves instead of our monetary self interests under the guise of being the worlds policeman. 3- I wish Swifto would post a pic ! *LOL* j/k buddy

marcus300: Thanks for taking part, your a true gent
jimmyinkedup You kidding? It was an honor to be asked and interviewed by the likes of you Marcus.

members question: How do you feel about folks cycling under the age of 24/25?
jimmyinkedup: I think its a mistake. I think there are certain inarguable facts that make it imprudent and far too many unknowns that when weighed out also dont make it worth it. Its cost benfits: and the potential costs , from a mature point of view , far outweigh the benefits. Christ look at the age of many Olympia Champs? Look how good Dexter Jackson looked. Look at Ronnie and Jay. There is no need to start under those ages even if you have pro aspirations.

members question: What are your thoughts on running two 19-Nors?
jimmyinkedup: i like low dose deca with everything I run. Including when I run tren. So I personally like it. I do know , however, The Real deal for example has issue when doing so. My point - it may not be for everyone. It works great for me. I do however keep the deca dose low.

members question: If you had an unlimited supply of testosterone and you could only use ONE other compound ever, what would it be?
jimmyinkedup: Deca. What a grea,t underrated , overshadowed by tren , steroid .

members question: Who was/is your inspiration?
jimmyinkedup: In what area? I mean I have a ton of respect for the man my father is. I try to model myself after him in work ethic , character, etc. i find inspiration every day. I have a wall of pics..I can tell you the story behind every one. Some famous (Lance Armstrong), some very obscure. For example I have a picture of Rick Van Beek and his handicapped daughter. He competes in triathlons with his disabled daughter. Never misses one , wont do it without her. She has the mental capacity of a 3 month old, but when they do it she laughs and smiles. If thats not a hero or inspoiration - who/what is ?

members question: When are you coming out with your cookbook?
jimmyinkedup: Shooting for October 15 and its looking pretty good. Thank You for asking. Some final tweaks and working out distribution ( A thank you to TR for a great suggestion on that btw). Its just a fun project ive always waned to do. Im not looking to make big $ or anything. i love to cook , love this lifestyle , this combines both.

members question: How many tattoos do you have? which is your biggest? how young were you for your first tattoo?
jimmyinkedup: I have 5 currently. My largest is a tribal designed by Joni Brace. it goes out across my shoulders , down the center of my back , and up the back of my neck a bit. I got my first tattoo at age 19 by, at the time, the Guinness book of world records most tattooed man .

members question: Jimmy, I know you have mentioned that you play the guitar. Can you tell us a little more about your passion for playing guitar, how long, what types of music you like to play, and if there's any notable mention about the types of guitars you have? Is this just a hobby for you, or do you also play professionally? Just curious coming from another fellow guitar enthusiast here (I'm sure you can narrow it down).
jimmyinkedup: Ive been playing guitar since age 17. I had a few hobbies come and go , but guitar has been a constant. I love it , I play just for me, not professionally. I have sat in on a few open mikes with friends who sing - but thats it. Right now I play mostly acoustic. Im currently really into Dave Matthews Band. Tim Reynolds is exceptional IMO. Ive played all genres and still like classic rock quite a bit. I play a lot of original stuff just wandering DMB type stuff id say. I have several guitars. My pride and joy is a near mint condition 1962 Danelectro with an old fender tube amp. My current acoustic of choice is an Alvarez 3 piece back. I have played a lot of acoustics but ive never played one with an action so good with the depth of tone still in tact.

members question: Do you really have a lot of tattoos? If so, how old were you when you got your first one and if you have a personal favourite, what is it of?
jimmyinkedup I have 5 - 3 very large. I was 19 when I got my first. My favorite is always my next , which will be a tribute to the birth of my son. Im taking my time with the design. I want it to be perfect.

members question: With the amount of cycles that he's run (which are obviously fairly extensive) why does he think that he's in the tiny percentage of people who've cycled that much and still not had to go on trt?
jimmyinkedup: I think I was fortunate. Some may think Im crazy but I started cruising 4 months ago! You are correct though my test levels were in the high 600's after years of cycling. I suppose much is genetics. I also think I started at an appropriate age. I took the time to educate myself first. I also had the benefit of guidance from day one. I used to use clomid on cycle to mange estrogen and clomid only for pct in the very beginning. I always updated that protocol as knowledge on the topic evolved (ie ; ai's and clomid /nolva pct, hcg). I think all of those things made the difference.

members question: Who are the biggest members on AR, ie body wise?
jimmyinkedup: I have no idea. There are some monsters to be sure. Id bet - sheer "big" BgMc31 has prob to be the biggest. He was a professional linemen in the NFL - need I say more?