Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    How come no one has ever commented on the "english" in Alabama? Why can they speak jargon for decades and no one cares...but then African American people speak jargon and it's an insult to their race.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    J-E-LL-O

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    How come no one has ever commented on the "english" in Alabama? Why can they speak jargon for decades and no one cares...but then African American people speak jargon and it's an insult to their race.
    I agree. When white people do it' it's called culture.

That's a joke. No one take that seriously and get offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I agree. When white people do it' it's called culture.

That's a joke. No one take that seriously and get offended.
    Joking or not...it is true.

Now...if a white represtative started calling out white America to better their educations, to become doctors, etc...it would create the biggest up-roar. People would start saying "racism", "redneck", "oppression", etc. But why? To tell people to educate themselves to better their lives!?

Nothing in this world makes any fvcking sense anymore. Everyone thinks they're the victim and everything happens to them by circumstance.

Black, white, blue, green, whatever...people have to realize that there is no free lunch in this world and you have to have be responsible and accountable for your own actions and choices in life.

Okay...I'm step off my soap box now.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love bill, he's from philly. and honestly his comments are right on the money. chris rock says the same stuff in his bigger and blacker album. blacks complain about the wrong stuff most of the time. whiters arent perfect either, i know some white people that get mad at the stupidest stuff ever and act sooo ignorant toward certain situations

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Yea, but, we dont all get to bump pissaz with ppls missaz
    ...the juices are flow'n.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    alabamma english is almost a accent.. if the people who raise you and educate you talk with a twang and funny words you will too.

I live in a place wheres theres only about 5% balck people.. i grew up in aplace with about 8% black people.. these black people were raised in a school and by parents who speak like i do.. their parents and educators do not uses words like "nigga" and "homie" etc.. the ONLY place they could pick this **** words up and speak poor grammar is form TV and music..

thats the diffrence..

alabamma people still talk the way they talk even after they watch 20 years of TV and listen to 20 years of music where people donmt speak the way they do.. yet they don;t immatate the people in the media.. black people I refer too do...

got dang earl yew seen mah knew byke? j/k i dont know how they talk. Someone give an example. shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt saddle up the mule boy, slide me sum grits i's got 2 git me sum edukation.

the extreme example would be cletus off the simpsons... I guess king of the hill could point in you somewhat of the right sirection

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    got dang earl yew seen mah knew byke? j/k i dont know how they talk. Someone give an example. shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt saddle up the mule boy, slide me sum grits i's got 2 git me sum edukation.

whatever captain spaulding....

bills right...but every race has idiots....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    whatever captain spaulding....

bills right...but every race has idiots....

yes, every race has idiots.... but bills arugement is valid..

I always used to wonder why we talk abotu racism so much? and always have it plastered all over the place.. yes we shoudl not forget how bad slavery is and things like that, but if every child that was born was never told what racism was where woudl they get the idea of hatign someoen because the colour of their skin.??

Racism like math is a learned thing.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    He is not racist. He's just saying what others are afraid to say. People are mad because it's airing the Black communities dirty laundry.

I am refering to comments that Bill has made in the past. Bill has remarked that he believes AIDS was created for the purpose of destroying the African population(presumably by white oppressors). The list of remarks goes on and on. Try flipping through some of the motivational books he has endorsed for black Americans. This man is angry.

Now the AIDS comment was very likely in half seriousness on his part(I sure hope!), but it is indicative of his attitudes and beliefs.

The comments that he made at this conference would lead one to believe that Bill is concerned with allowing black Americans to be accepted into the status-quo. However, I certainly don't think that he would ever intend for his remarks to be understood as a plea for the black community to assimilate into a predominantly white country. Bill is a racial seperatist. He is angry for real or percieved past injustices, and he doesnt want to share power with whites, he wants to replace them.

Although I don't agree with some of what Jesse Jackson says, or the means that he uses to achieve his ends, but I feel that he has and will accomplish far more for Black Americans than Bill "bigot" Cosby ever has or will. Jackson has been saying these things for years, it was just a shock to the media to hear it from someone new, and a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I am refering to comments that Bill has made in the past. Bill has remarked that he believes AIDS was created for the purpose of destroying the African population(presumably by white oppressors). The list of remarks goes on and on. Try flipping through some of the motivational books he has endorsed for black Americans. This man is angry.

Now the AIDS comment was very likely in half seriousness on his part(I sure hope!), but it is indicative of his attitudes and beliefs.

The comments that he made at this conference would lead one to believe that Bill is concerned with allowing black Americans to be accepted into the status-quo. However, I certainly don't think that he would ever intend for his remarks to be understood as a plea for the black community to assimilate into a predominantly white country. Bill is a racial seperatist. He is angry for real or percieved past injustices, and he doesnt want to share power with whites, he wants to replace them.

Although I don't agree with some of what Jesse Jackson says, or the means that he uses to achieve his ends, but I feel that he has and will accomplish far more for Black Americans than Bill "bigot" Cosby ever has or will. Jackson has been saying these things for years, it was just a shock to the media to hear it from someone new, and a comedian.
    Well written response.

I didn't know about his other comments.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

He's still a racist bigot.
    LOL did you know Bill Cosby is black? Or maybe its like the Chapelle's show where he's a black white supremacist.

Well written response.

I didn't know about his other comments.

They arent very well publicized. I agree to some point, the lower-class black community needs role-models, and I commend the media for not ripping him to shreds when he puts his irrational emotions in print or on a telecast.

Although it hurts me that he has this fundamental distrust and anger towards white Americans, I can certainly forgive him as long as he is helping someone besides himself like so many celebrities do.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    LOL did you know Bill Cosby is black? Or maybe its like the Chapelle's show where he's a black white supremacist.

Money Boss Hustla isnt black? What?

Money Boss Hustla isnt black? What?
    **** you BigGreen!! He started this whole thing!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    ill have to say hes right on this one.....

Please back up this post with references. I have never heard this.

Although it hurts me that he has this fundamental distrust and anger towards white Americans, I can certainly forgive him as long as he is helping someone besides himself like so many celebrities do.
    Again, I have never heard Bill Cosby make a negative or racist comment towards Whites. Quotes please or are you basing this on Hearsay.

Again, I have never heard Bill Cosby make a negative or racist comment towards Whites. Quotes please or are you basing this on Hearsay.
    I never heard of it either. So I just went onto Google and typed Bill Cosby & AIDS. Google has a plethora of articles quoting him.

In December 1991, Cosby told the New York Post that AIDS was "started by human beings to get after certain people they don't like."

Later it was revealed that he was talking about whites. Not cool IMHO.

Why would he EVER say something like that!?

I never heard of it either. So I just went onto Google and typed Bill Cosby & AIDS. Google has a plethora of articles quoting him.

In December 1991, Cosby told the New York Post that AIDS was "started by human beings to get after certain people they don't like."

Later it was revealed that he was talking about whites. Not cool IMHO.

Why would he EVER say something like that!?
    I did the same search and the sites stating he is racist are not credible sites. Can you give me the URL where you pulled this from?

I did the same search and the sites stating he is racist are not credible sites. Can you give me the URL where you pulled this from?
    That quote came from here. Article 5.

http://www.timeswatch.org/articles/2004/0524.asp

That quote came from here. Article 5.

http://www.timeswatch.org/articles/2004/0524.asp
    "In December 1991, Cosby told the New York Post that AIDS was "started by human beings to get after certain people they don't like." A search of Nexis indicates the Times had no comment back then on that truly inflammatory bit of conspiracy-mongering."

I don't see where it says he was referring to Whites. Again, is this just hearsay.

"In December 1991, Cosby told the New York Post that AIDS was "started by human beings to get after certain people they don't like." A search of Nexis indicates the Times had no comment back then on that truly inflammatory bit of conspiracy-mongering."

I don't see where it says he was referring to Whites. Again, is this just hearsay.
    I just got that quote from that site.

I do see your point of credible sources. It is a valid one as most of the links were to underground papers. There possibly could be a direct source quote...but I'm too tired to scan anymore through Google.

I just got that quote from that site.

I do see your point of credible sources. It is a valid one as most of the links were to underground papers. There possibly could be a direct source quote...but I'm too tired to scan anymore through Google.
    I'm looking for it as well and can't find it. If someone finds it, please post. Until then it's just rumor.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Left his wife after 20 years cause he found out she was a N lover......classic episode

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Bill's a goof....

MrFuzzyWinkle is offline New Member
    Live in the dirty south...alt...black owned and operated....see what bill said everyday...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with what Bill said. Calling a spade a spade... nothing wrong with that. Maybe a reality check for the black community. Can you really disagree?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

just funny lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information