Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime = Hoss?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    seems confusing, read this thread here http://www.musclesci.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4470

seems pretty convincing its some1 else

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lots of similarities which ill check into later... however, ive unbanned him because my judgement might be a bit clouded by alcohol and ill get back to it when im sober.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I admitted that i was wrong. Is this gonna be a big deal to you?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Lots of similarities which ill check into later... however, ive unbanned him because my judgement might be a bit clouded by alcohol and ill get back to it when im sober.
    oh man thats a felony in itself bdtr.... B.U.I "Banning under the influence"
    I herby condem you to 30 days of reading Hoss's thread of cutting followed by thirty days of Hoss's Bulking thread....with a psych evaluation given following your sentence by one nude Serena Williams

lolll

BDTR is offline Retired
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Can someone please remove my IP address from this thread. Seriously this is not cool.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You dont understand, i've banned barbarian over 100 times. Hoss a little less. Lately rejected people keep coming out of the woodwork trying to pull a fast one. hell hoss had the screename diablo before when he got banned and came back. You can see how there would be a mixup.

Well considering i just got banned with no justification at all, i am a little angry and shook up. But i can forgive and i understand that hoss and barbarian got banned for a reason and i know its your job to keep this site clean.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well considering i just got banned with no justification at all, i am a little angry and shook up. But i can forgive and i understand that hoss and barbarian got banned for a reason and i know its your job to keep this site clean.
    I found some simialr characterisitics as well...but what do I know...im drunk party on Garth

**** 100 times, dont they have other things to do than **** like this that keeps getting htem banned

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    oh man thats a felony in itself bdtr.... B.U.I "Banning under the influence"
    I herby condem you to 30 days of reading Hoss's thread of cutting followed by thirty days of Hoss's Bulking thread....with a psych evaluation given following your sentence by one nude Serena Williams

nj123 is offline Member
    hoss should just be unbanned. let him back on. i think this site made him feel good. i mean come on who would post threads lying about yourself so that people on the internet would like you? also just for the hell of it how many people did hoss instant message? i know he messaged me telling me lies about his girlfriend...hahaha hoss is so the coolest dude ever

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The mods do what they feel is best for this board. Plain and simple.

palequail is offline Banned
    I don't get some guys like Barbarian..If I got banned that would be it...I would be over it and gone for ever....Who cares??? Get a life!!!

All the Mods and Vets have to deal with a lot of idiots..lets not make their job harder..

palequail is offline Banned
    Did you get unbanned???

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    So it was kinda like being dead, and you came back to life.............. as a post whore.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    being banned sucks, i was banned for like 10 minutes and you cant do anything, it just tells you your not allowed to do anything, i've seen the other side..... and its not pretty...

It was 10 minutes, he made a mistake ****. Dont forget that even though he looks like a monster, he's still human

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    So it was kinda like being dead, and you came back to life.............. as a post whore.
    Damm that was funny.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hoss should just be unbanned. let him back on. i think this site made him feel good. i mean come on who would post threads lying about yourself so that people on the internet would like you? also just for the hell of it how many people did hoss instant message? i know he messaged me telling me lies about his girlfriend...hahaha hoss is so the coolest dude ever
    ahh man, some people, next we will have bring back hoss threads

all the d1ckheads around recently, we are IMPLEMENTING a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for nonsense, please talk sense and make relevant/interesting/informative posts!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You say you're not Hoss but yet you start as many threads in a similar fashion like Hoss

Come clean...just admit it and maybe they'll let you stay....lmaooo...or not

I already made a thread about PRIME being Hoss. NOBODY ever believes it when I type it. But when MASS types it.... WHOA. Stop the game and investigate. I pointed it out 2 weeks ago and someone said it cant be Hoss because of some english accent. Accent on a computer??? Whatever.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Ok for the hundredth and final time I AM NOT HOSS.
    Please stop making threads saying i am, please stop infering i am, im Prime, ive been a bloody member here for over 6 months for gods sake! I was hoping by now to have been accepted as a member of AR, not viewed as a possible fake and liar. How would you all like to be accused of being someone youre not. At first i found it funny but now its just pissing me off! If any of you wish to persue this further then IM me and ill talk to you personally. But i dont want to see another is hoss Prime thread again. They are ****ing stupid!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Ok for the hundredth and final time I AM NOT HOSS.
    Please stop making threads saying i am, please stop infering i am, im Prime, ive been a bloody member here for over 6 months for gods sake! I was hoping by now to have been accepted as a member of AR, not viewed as a possible fake and liar. How would you all like to be accused of being someone youre not. At first i found it funny but now its just pissing me off! If any of you wish to persue this further then IM me and ill talk to you personally. But i dont want to see another is hoss Prime thread again. They are ****ing stupid!

Sorry bro. You are a fake or a liar in my eyes.J\J Getting this mad makes you look a little like a puss. You and Hoss are two of a kind. Sorry it's just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Sorry bro. You are a fake or a liar in my eyes.J\J Getting this mad makes you look a little like a puss. You and Hoss are two of a kind. Sorry it's just a fact.
    go **** yourself

go **** yourself

I just finished. Now go ball up in a corner and cry.

I just finished. Now go ball up in a corner and cry.

I was just ****ing with you bro.

I was just ****ing with you bro.
    yeah well it's precicely all the messing around thats driving me up the wall. I do like however that diablo got banned for a thread in which im being accused of being someone else . Im just frustrated because i felt i had stamped my personality into recognition along with the leigion of other AR members. People might recognise me for who and what i am instead of always wondering if im actually lying to them and pretending to be someone im not.
    If people want to think im Hoss i really dont care anymore i just dont have time for them!

yeah well it's precicely all the messing around thats driving me up the wall. I do like however that diablo got banned for a thread in which im being accused of being someone else . Im just frustrated because i felt i had stamped my personality into recognition along with the leigion of other AR members. People might recognise me for who and what i am instead of always wondering if im actually lying to them and pretending to be someone im not.
    If people want to think im Hoss i really dont care anymore i just dont have time for them!
    Honostely bro. If you want people to give yopu a little respect. Watch your useless posting. Thats what everyone remembers Hoss for. Just my two cents.

Honostely bro. If you want people to give yopu a little respect. Watch your useless posting. Thats what everyone remembers Hoss for. Just my two cents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prime = Hoss?-d3.jpg  

Naw, it's not working.

ttuPrincess Guest
    if it makes you feel any better.. iknow your not hoss..

and sorry to hoss when you see this. but hoss has very distinguishable characteristics.. lol and although your displaying some of them.. those are just common to idiots, not 16 year olds..

AND incase you didnt know IM playing.. Hoss knows my sense of humor.. im sure you dont..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information