Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Arrested on the 4th

Just curious to see if anyone got arrested or has any fun stories from the 4th of July? Mine was uneventful so no stories here. My buddy did see a 20 man brawl on Sat so that was pretty cool I guess. J/C

BDTR is offline Retired
    Check out the thread "BDTR!!!" by mass junkie. it seems i had a good time.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Check out the thread "BDTR!!!" by mass junkie. it seems i had a good time.

yep....i hear your paying for it now.....

i hate hangovers....

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Some crack head at the fireworks decided to start shooting his gun in the air... He was doing good until the 20 beer bottles hit him in the head that everyone threw at him. Other than that just alot of under dressed ladies and alot of fun.

BDTR is offline Retired
    All i remember is some bum on mass ave ****ing with me and my girl for cash. I told him to get a job and he smells like toilet water and he got out of line. I'm loaded as hell and i throw a crazy ass kick at his head thinking im crocop and he drops, then i stumble and fall causing all my friends to start cracking up. Luckily i live like 10 minutes away.

Austex is offline Member
    I got sucker-punched in a small brawl, went flying head first into the concrete. Cracked my head clean open. Blood everywhere, 5 hours in the hospital...and 6 staples in the back of my skull. Never go out on a full moon again. ****in freaks out there.

BDTR is offline Retired
    sorry about that... i was drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    I got sucker-punched in a small brawl, went flying head first into the concrete. Cracked my head clean open. Blood everywhere, 5 hours in the hospital...and 6 staples in the back of my skull. Never go out on a full moon again. ****in freaks out there.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Me and my friend got arrested a long time ago on the 4th. 30 of us were staying in ONE hotel room on the beach. 3 in the morning we try going up to the hotel room and find out they kicked most of us out due to occupancy number. The cops already told us we cant go up to the room unless our name was on the check in. We walk outside and determine there is no way we are staying outside.
    I look around and realize there is a way to climb up the side of the hotel to get to the 4th story balcony. At 3 in the morning on the 4th of July, there is no way we were sober. It seemed easy enough being that drunk. The only problem was that when we got inside the room from the balcony, the two same cops were waiting for us.

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Austex

There is no such thing as a sucker punch in a brawl. You got knocked the F out.

Great stories bro. Sounds like all had a good time

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    All i remember is some bum on mass ave ****ing with me and my girl for cash. I told him to get a job and he smells like toilet water and he got out of line. I'm loaded as hell and i throw a crazy ass kick at his head thinking im crocop and he drops, then i stumble and fall causing all my friends to start cracking up. Luckily i live like 10 minutes away.
    Sounds all too familiar...I've learned not to throw any high kicks when I'm drunk. I can't seem to keep my other foot under me...

BDTR is offline Retired
    The only time i'll throw a high kick in a street fight is when im drunk and trying to show off. I remember i threw one at a bus boy in NYC at some polish bar and i fell on my ass on top of a broken beer bottle. Dont ask me why i kicked a bus boy, but it was deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Sounds all too familiar...I've learned not to throw any high kicks when I'm drunk. I can't seem to keep my other foot under me...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only time i'll throw a high kick in a street fight is when im drunk and trying to show off. I remember i threw one at a bus boy in NYC at some polish bar and i fell on my ass on top of a broken beer bottle. Dont ask me why i kicked a bus boy, but it was deserved.

LMAO!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

. Dont ask me why i kicked a bus boy, but it was deserved.
    Thats what happens to them when they dont clean off a table. Give em a clumsy flying jump kick....
    It usually works in the movies.
    Or maybe, you could have threw up a pool ball and kicked it in mid air leaving it flying straight at the bus boy. That always works.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Kiss of the dragon style? I've always wanted to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Thats what happens to them when they dont clean off a table. Give em a clumsy flying jump kick....
    It usually works in the movies.
    Or maybe, you could have threw up a pool ball and kicked it in mid air leaving it flying straight at the bus boy. That always works.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    For some reason i have a hard time imaging a big boy like you throwing
    a high kick... Bet the bus boy didn't either until it was to late...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Long legs. I'm 6ft and about 5 feet of it is legs.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    For some reason i have a hard time imaging a big boy like you throwing
    a high kick... Bet the bus boy didn't either until it was to late...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You would sure as **** catch me by surprise then...
    I would never expect that **** if i was goin to throw
    with a big mofo like you...

Long legs. I'm 6ft and about 5 feet of it is legs.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Oh man, I dont member too much of yesterday. AandF6969's parents threw a party and we had $200 of fireworks, a fifth of captain mo for the two of us and his rents had a keg and a fridge of bottles n cans (clap your hands). The captain mo was gone in a couple hours and then we were hitting the keg and ended up finishing it when all his parents' freinds were gone. The girls we had over said we were complete @sses, I didnt think so but I guess we were. I also woke up with a 3rd degree burn the size of a quarter on my stomach from when I lit a mortar and the wick shot sparks right into me.

LMFAO....... Im almost pissing bro. I am trying to imagine you, all huge and juiced up, drunk and pissed off enough at a "bus boy" to throw a dragon style kick. That is the funniest image ever. Thank god I aint no busboy

Quote Originally Posted by NIU ROTC
    Oh man, I dont member too much of yesterday. AandF6969's parents threw a party and we had $200 of fireworks, a fifth of captain mo for the two of us and his rents had a keg and a fridge of bottles n cans (clap your hands). The captain mo was gone in a couple hours and then we were hitting the keg and ended up finishing it when all his parents' freinds were gone. The girls we had over said we were complete @sses, I didnt think so but I guess we were. I also woke up with a 3rd degree burn the size of a quarter on my stomach from when I lit a mortar and the wick shot sparks right into me.

I wish I had 4th of Julys like that again. I need to get rid of my fiance and maybe fun times will once again come back

LM1332 Guest
    well i didnt get arrested but on my way to the OC my tire blew out right infront of Anaheim stadium so i spent 4 hours waiting for a tow truck and then i got to watch amazing fire works like right in my face. Umm went to Hollywood afterwards and got extremly wasted and woke up today with a massive headache. Hmm i think thats it i dont quite know what happend in between

palequail 2 is offline Banned
    Trying2gethuge...You are the only guy who has asked me for help in the last few weeks....You got fake gear and were hoping for me to help you out....I think you are the reason I got banned...If you did a source check on me with a Mod or Vet please tell them the truth....cause it isn't cool....but I'm still checking my mail..LOL

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    my buddy got arrested for slapping a cop in the ass. he was wasted and the cop had to call for backup. my buddy is 6'6 320, and the cop was pretty tentative about arresting him on his own. it was pretty funny..

Gaucho08 is offline New Member
    Yep, I got arrested. Sat in the back of the police car for about 30 minutes in 100 degree weather in cuffs. It was nice. However, it was worth it, because I did get to call the cop an asshole to his face.

Thread Information