Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

girls freaking suck

well i met this shortie on sunday night, and we hit it off real good. she is actually a friend of another girl that i hooked up with before and the reason she was there was to meet me actually. the girl i hooked up before told her she had a hot friend she wanted to meet, and low and behold it was me.

well we exchanged numbers and talked on the phone alittle that night for like 30 minute or so and everything seemed to be going pretty good. she was telling me how she thought i was hot and sh-t like that. she told me sunday night she wanted to do something monday night so she would call me. well monday comes around and she calls, i was at the gym but before we got off the phone i asked her if she wanted to go out for food later that night, she said definatly. well she called me back like 20 minutes later and was like "my parents asked me to go out to eat with them, but i still wanna hang out, ill give you a call after that" sooo later that night she calls me, tells me she just got home but she has a headache, she tells me she's gonna jump in the shower and then call me after that. well it got kinda late and i figured she wasnt gonna call so i just went to sleep.
    well today she calls me and tells me she was sorry she didnt call but that she just fell asleep after the shower due to her headache. but then asks me what im doing tonight. im like nothing yet so whats up? she asks me if i wanna chill and says she is going to get her nails done but she will call me after that probably around 730. welllllllllll it is now 9 o'clock and she still hasnt called. so check this sh-t out.

i decided to call her phone, and i left her a nice little message saying "hey blah blah, im calling to see whats up for tonight if you still wanna hang out. let me know cause i dont feel like sittin around waiting for you to call and my friends want me to go out with them. i wanna hang out but if you wanna just make plans and then break them ill stop wasting my time with ya."

im sure i over reacted but **** girls freaking suck and im just tired of immature chicks playing BS games. cant a playa get some love???????????????

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Dont sweat the girl, she's prolly got a man. Do you want a relationship or do you just wanna get in her pants? If its the latter, just tell her to roll by your crib whenever she wants, let her ass make the move bro. Don't sweat it, and don't go calling her like that!!! She'll think youre sweating her, and you'll never get anywhere like that Good luck.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You just pushed her away. Too forceful bro.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

I dunno bro..

I would have said something similar to what jc said to her. I hate when girls play games and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    i think i wanted to force her away, i mean sh-t. dont freaking be all immature, if you wanna hang out say you do and mean it. if you dont then dont tell me you want to lol. hence the reason girls freaking suck. i definatly dont want to talk to her anymore if she plays BS games like that. sh-t if she calls me back and asks me whats up with the message im gonna tell her. listen chick if you wanna hang out then lets, if you wanna tell me you wanna hang out and then not the **** off cause i dont have time for your 18 year old games.
    Last edited by jcstomper; 07-22-2004 at 07:48 PM.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    never let em see ya sweat...I know we all have moments of weakness...but you're too smooth for that right?...and hey...and it's cool if she sucks...long as she doesn't drag her teeth....lol...don't let her think you're waiting around...that's only something you give in to when you know you're both not playing games and have a true connection... it can be sweet and flattering if you truly like her...but not if she's a newbie...she doesn't deserve that yet

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    never let em see ya sweat...I know we all have moments of weakness...but you're too smooth for that right?...and hey...and it's cool if she sucks...long as she doesn't drag her teeth....lol...don't let her think you're waiting around...that's only something you give in to when you know you're both not playing games and have a true connection... it can be sweet and flattering if you truly like her...but not if she's a newbie...she doesn't deserve that yet
    yeah i hear what your saying, and im not sweating her. i just hate how someone can say they want to hang out and then just not mean it. id just like people to say what they mean and mean what they say, it would make life alot easier. honestly i wanna smash something and im not even on or anywhere near a cycle. i havent done sh-t since march and i feel like id like to have a halotesin rage lol. tons of sh-t has just been getting to me, ill be driving and someone will pull out or do something stupid and ill just snap and wanna kill them. i dont know lol, id love to see what my natural test levels are at lol. im just mad all the time, but sh-t it helps sooo freaking much in the gym, like today i did shoulders and i was killing 225 military straight bar, being pissed sure does help me in the gym lol

me too...my cardio kicks butt when i'm pissy or frustrated...I just shut my eyes and keep on truckin....except when running of course...lol...good luck sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    yeah i hear what your saying, and im not sweating her. i just hate how someone can say they want to hang out and then just not mean it. id just like people to say what they mean and mean what they say, it would make life alot easier. honestly i wanna smash something and im not even on or anywhere near a cycle. i havent done sh-t since march and i feel like id like to have a halotesin rage lol. tons of sh-t has just been getting to me, ill be driving and someone will pull out or do something stupid and ill just snap and wanna kill them. i dont know lol, id love to see what my natural test levels are at lol. im just mad all the time, but sh-t it helps sooo freaking much in the gym, like today i did shoulders and i was killing 225 military straight bar, being pissed sure does help me in the gym lol

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    me too...my cardio kicks butt when i'm pissy or frustrated...I just shut my eyes and keep on truckin....except when running of course...lol...good luck sweetie
    hahahahaha i feel it now, im just gonna end up being single forever cause i cant stand the BS games you have to play when you first meet a girl. i mean if i meet a girl and she thinks im hot, and i think she is hot, why cant we just be like ok, lets hang out and see where this goes? but noooooooooooooooooooo you have to pretend you dont like her and she has to pretend she doesnt like me. sh-t sucks, life sucks, ok im gonna to smash something and have a BTDR tantrum

punish a cantaloupe for me...keep ya head up J...xxxSass

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    This all sounds like good ole gym motivation to me!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    very true but then you get the girls that say that too big is gross, i swear i cant ever win. maybe ill just stop working out, get skinny and join a emo band? haha think not!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    F-that, just tell her to call YOU when she's free and ready and she's sure she can go out.

This ain't Romper Room, sh*t.

~SC~

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I'll stop working out, get skinny and join a emo band.
    Let's do it. I'll wear tight jeans and stick a folded bandana in my pocket. You can cut yourself to show how much teenage angst you have. It'll be rad.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    girls do suck bro. I agree. I guarntee if you dont call her again your phone will ring very soon and it will be her. They all play games. Im actually going through something similiar right now. Tryin to keep from pickin up the phone to call her......Maybe ill go on a late night jog.Good luck with the lady situation.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    all these sluzies that play these fukd up games can kiss my ass. Thats all I ever seem to get are a bunch of hos that wanna fuk with your head! All you can do is play the game right back

"I'm not your boyfriend, I'm your homie!!!"

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    F-that, just tell her to call YOU when she's free and ready and she's sure she can go out.

This ain't Romper Room, sh*t.

~SC~
    right bro, your feeling me. like im some f-cking dude that cant get chicks. i mean both of these chicks were sweating me, i know im not a ugly cat. i mean im not the hottiest but sh-t i aint ugly. girls should be like **** i want some of that and not play the gay ass games. lol bitches aint sh-t but hoes and tricks! snoop was right. i need to be like jay z "yall be chason.. i'll replace thum" i know spelling ibonics is hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Let's do it. I'll wear tight jeans and stick a folded bandana in my pocket. You can cut yourself to show how much teenage angst you have. It'll be rad.
    bro im not gonna lie, i had a friend that did that. he was hardcore gym rat, then one day he decided he wanted to be skinny. well now he's quite the gym altogether. i cut his azz off, i just tell him he's a little bitch now. i think it was cause he never got any stronger just big and bloated lol

right bro, your feeling me. like im some f-cking dude that cant get chicks. i mean both of these chicks were sweating me, i know im not a ugly cat. i mean im not the hottiest but sh-t i aint ugly. girls should be like **** i want some of that and not play the gay ass games. lol bitches aint sh-t but hoes and tricks! snoop was right. i need to be like jay z "yall be chason.. i'll replace thum" i know spelling ibonics is hard lol
    4 real though, just because you are a "guy" doesn't mean you don't deserve respect!

Case in point:

Imagine YOU pulling that sh*t on HER. This translates into her telling her girlfriends what's going on, and just like that, you're a no good dog/playboy/etc.

Whatever, tell her your a P-I-M-P from jumpstreet, so when the fun jumps off, there's no if/and's/or but's about it!

Game recognize game. Period. For every girl that doesn't, 5 do.

~SC~

only thing that really pisses me off, is this>>> this girl was like 5 foot zero and weighs like maybe 100 pounds, and had the tightest ass body you could ever want. im just thinking of what id do to that and it makes me mad that now i might not be able to do it lol. i was all ready to break this girls pelvic bone lol. ahahahahahah

4 real though, just because you are a "guy" doesn't mean you don't deserve respect!

Case in point:

Imagine YOU pulling that sh*t on HER. This translates into her telling her girlfriends what's going on, and just like that, you're a no good dog/playboy/etc.

Whatever, tell her your a P-I-M-P from jumpstreet, so when the fun jumps off, there's no if/and's/or but's about it!

Game recognize game. Period. For every girl that doesn't, 5 do.

~SC~
    very true, she asked me if i was a playa and i was like naaaa... i should have just been honest and told her i wanted to smash that sh-t. then in the first convo we ever had on the phone she asked me how many girls i slept with, of coarse i lied and told her a lower number lol...hahahahaha **** girls i hate them lol

very true, she asked me if i was a playa and i was like naaaa... i should have just been honest and told her i wanted to smash that sh-t. then in the first convo we ever had on the phone she asked me how many girls i slept with, of coarse i lied and told her a lower number lol...hahahahaha **** girls i hate them lol
    Yeah, tell her that. No other guy will, and that is what will make YOU the one to be chosen.

Weird I know, but it works.

~SC~

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Took the words rite outta my mouth Mighty Joe

Yeah, tell her that. No other guy will, and that is what will make YOU the one to be chosen.

Weird I know, but it works.

~SC~
    well if she calls im gonna just get the pimp hand twitchy and lay the smack down lol

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    JC, i think you did the right thing. Just gotta tell her straight up "You know what your a good lookin girl and I think we would have a fun time hangin out, but if your gonna pull these stunts, dont bother calling again."

Chances are she will be callin next time and will be serious about it, if not F*ck it. Probably means she is wanna those wacko females or has a bf like someone previously mentioned

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    well i met this shortie on sunday night, and we hit it off real good. she is actually a friend of another girl that i hooked up with before and the reason she was there was to meet me actually. the girl i hooked up before told her she had a hot friend she wanted to meet, and low and behold it was me.

well we exchanged numbers and talked on the phone alittle that night for like 30 minute or so and everything seemed to be going pretty good. she was telling me how she thought i was hot and sh-t like that. she told me sunday night she wanted to do something monday night so she would call me. well monday comes around and she calls, i was at the gym but before we got off the phone i asked her if she wanted to go out for food later that night, she said definatly. well she called me back like 20 minutes later and was like "my parents asked me to go out to eat with them, but i still wanna hang out, ill give you a call after that" sooo later that night she calls me, tells me she just got home but she has a headache, she tells me she's gonna jump in the shower and then call me after that. well it got kinda late and i figured she wasnt gonna call so i just went to sleep.
    well today she calls me and tells me she was sorry she didnt call but that she just fell asleep after the shower due to her headache. but then asks me what im doing tonight. im like nothing yet so whats up? she asks me if i wanna chill and says she is going to get her nails done but she will call me after that probably around 730. welllllllllll it is now 9 o'clock and she still hasnt called. so check this sh-t out.

i decided to call her phone, and i left her a nice little message saying "hey blah blah, im calling to see whats up for tonight if you still wanna hang out. let me know cause i dont feel like sittin around waiting for you to call and my friends want me to go out with them. i wanna hang out but if you wanna just make plans and then break them ill stop wasting my time with ya."

im sure i over reacted but **** girls freaking suck and im just tired of immature chicks playing BS games. cant a playa get some love???????????????

nice move bro, you over reacted. oh well better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    JC, i think you did the right thing. Just gotta tell her straight up "You know what your a good lookin girl and I think we would have a fun time hangin out, but if your gonna pull these stunts, dont bother calling again."

Chances are she will be callin next time and will be serious about it, if not F*ck it. Probably means she is wanna those wacko females or has a bf like someone previously mentioned
    thats exactly the reason i left her the message i left. well ill keep everyone posted, we'll see if she calls tomorrow or when ever. f-cking tricks, i swear as the saying goes "women cant live with em, and ya cant kill em"

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    nice move bro, you over reacted. oh well better luck next time!
    see but i dont think i did, cause even her friend says that she always makes plans and backs out or makes up some excuse, even with her other girlfriends. so i guess its about time that someone just tells her whats up

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yes, girls do suck

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    i swear as the saying goes "women cant live with em, and ya cant kill em"
    I thought it went something like; "Women, cant live without em and they cant pee standing up!"

-Catcher from Major League 2

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I thought it went something like; "Women, cant live without em and they cant pee standing up!"

-Catcher from Major League 2
    I was about to quote that too. Its a great point

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    thats exactly the reason i left her the message i left. well ill keep everyone posted, we'll see if she calls tomorrow or when ever. f-cking tricks, i swear as the saying goes "women cant live with em, and ya cant kill em"
    i think you shouldn't have called period. just flush her number if she is playing games.... shes not even worth the time it takes you to pickup your telephone. phone conversations are counterproductive because actions speak louder than words, and you tell by her actions (not by what she says) whether or not she's really into you. she tells you you're hot? who gives a ****.... she could be telling that to every chump she talks to on the phone for half an hour. don't waste your time with her bro.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    see but i dont think i did, cause even her friend says that she always makes plans and backs out or makes up some excuse, even with her other girlfriends. so i guess its about time that someone just tells her whats up

i totally agree with you but i would have waited longer to sound off like that. anyway if she really wants you shel col back. whats the status?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Things have changed so much. It used to be that the female who waited around for the guy to call while getting frustrated.

She might be playing you, bro. She might be just tossing you off to the side to make you want her more...(classic guy stuff). You're falling for it hook, line and sinker.

I don't think you overreacted. I think you did exactly what she wanted--to see you show a bit of frustration, which means you're on her hook and tugging at the line.

Sounds like she knows what she's doing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude... we do the same thing to women all the time............

Next...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I was JUST gonna type that bro! I feel ya...
    You'll be alright JC... shiet...you know the ladies love ya...(cuz of the VW, not you... ya pussy jp bro)
    Good luck with the ladies meing!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    yes, girls do suck
    Yes... but do they swallow??? Thats the REAL question!

Red

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I, hate when someone tells me they want to do something and then you wait, and wait, and wait only to have them cancel out at the last minute, if you don't want to do something just say I don't want to! don't make us set around and wait untill you get a better offer eh???

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    fuk it! "I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one!"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information