Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Cool I F'ing HATE Moving

Just wanted to vent about how much I HATE moving. YES, its 4:17 AM and I am up packing for the f'ing movers that will be here at 8AM. Coast to coast moves can kiss my arse. Just wanted to say "This Sux".

Ok cool, gotta run, Im gonna take my shots EARLY today

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i feel ya, i hate moving too. are you moving east to west or the other way?

decadbal is offline Banned
    i concur bro....

allsaucedup is offline Member
    you know what is worse then moving being the guy that everyone else asks to help move them. I am the biggest guy in my circle of friends and i have a truck (bad combo) everyone i know will find me when it is moving time family friends everyone. so ya moving sucks big time

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    you know what is worse then moving being the guy that everyone else asks to help move them. I am the biggest guy in my circle of friends and i have a truck (bad combo) everyone i know will find me when it is moving time family friends everyone. so ya moving sucks big time
    Took the words out of my mouth bro...
    I'm not the biggest, nor do I have a truck that I would use for moving...but...
    I always seem to get asked to help ppl move, usually twice a month or so....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Moving sucks.....I have move 14 times in ten years I hate it

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Moving sucks...

Sucks even more when in a 30 day time frame 3 of your
    close friends are moving and of course you got asked to
    help move all 3 of them... 3 separate houseloads of ****!

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Trying2gethuge, is that your dog in the avatar?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Just wanted to vent about how much I HATE moving. YES, its 4:17 AM and I am up packing for the f'ing movers that will be here at 8AM. Coast to coast moves can kiss my arse. Just wanted to say "This Sux".

Ok cool, gotta run, Im gonna take my shots EARLY today
    Hell, if you're paying make them pack. When I hirer movers I just supervise, I let them pack everything and I make sure the boxes are labeled correctly.

I just like knowing everything is done MY way, so I did most myself. I am moving BACK to the Eastcoast. I grew up there and move west for a year, now I am heading back. Oh, and I have a truck, so I do the "moving friend" thing too. AND that sucks just as bad.

Oh yeah, YES that is 1 of my 3 dogs in my avatar. Thats Roscoe, my 8 month old brindle blue nose.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    my last move i lost all my pinz

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be happy you're not loading and unloading the ****. Atleast you got somebody to do that for you!

Ok so NOW I am HELLA PISSED. I have been up since 4:15 AM because they were supposed to be here at 8 AM..... They JUST F'ing showed up at 10:40. GD Bastards!!

Ok so NOW I am HELLA PISSED. I have been up since 4:15 AM because they were supposed to be here at 8 AM..... They JUST F'ing showed up at 10:40. GD Bastards!!
    just like the f*cking cable guy, i will be there between 9:00 and 3:00, and then comes at 4:30

OH MY F'ing word. The latest is that they CANT move my tv they said. Its TOO BIG. They KNEW that they were moving a 65" tv from my second story and 2 little skinny guys showed up. WTF.... IM SOOOO PISSED.

OH MY F'ing word. The latest is that they CANT move my tv they said. Its TOO BIG. They KNEW that they were moving a 65" tv from my second story and 2 little skinny guys showed up. WTF.... IM SOOOO PISSED.
    give them some suspension and ECA, they will be fine

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Tell them that you'll help.............send them down stairs and then push it of the balcony to them. Don't forget to yell "Heads UP"! hahahaha

Same freaking thing happens everytime I move an office for the company! Last time a guy and his wife showed up (four hours late) to move all the furniture......and I think she was pushing seventy and from the sound of her cronic cough I'd say she smoked Pall Malls...unfiltered.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Try moving every 3 yrs. Having your crap beaten up and abused. I moved into a 3rd floor apmt in Germany (not by choice). I had a Queen sleeper sofa and it was heavy. The movers were getting ready to bring it up and I look over the balcony to see one guy punching my sofa! When we moved from San Diego....everything went into temp storage after packed because I had a huge delay in transfer to Barbados. Apparently the removed it from the sealed containers and put it in a warehouse. I had a very expensive japanese screen with a new hole, some one stole my floor mats and...as embarassing as this is... my ex husband had taken some poloroids of me...thankfully tasteful and not with my face in them.....that he forgot and left in his dresser drawer. GONE. I try not to think about what happened to those.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I've had the small or old guys show up. I'm not that big and I'm NOT getting paid to lift sofa's. YOU BETTER CALL SOMEONE....or go find your wheaties.

Hope your movers are insured for when those two little guys drop that thing.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Yeah they were like "Can you help?" I was like "Ya know normally I would, but the fact that I reserved this move 5 days ago, I am paying $3000 so I DONT have to MOVE, AND YOUR BOSS IS BEING A JERK, TODAY I am just supervising."

But, I did get the insurance, an EXTRA $325, so i dont care about crap NOW

worldknown is offline Banned
    I just like knowing everything is done MY way, so I did most myself. I am moving BACK to the Eastcoast. I grew up there and move west for a year, now I am heading back. Oh, and I have a truck, so I do the "moving friend" thing too. AND that sucks just as bad.

Oh yeah, YES that is 1 of my 3 dogs in my avatar. Thats Roscoe, my 8 month old brindle blue nose.
    your dog is jacked up bro!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Try moving every 3 yrs. Having your crap beaten up and abused. I moved into a 3rd floor apmt in Germany (not by choice). I had a Queen sleeper sofa and it was heavy. The movers were getting ready to bring it up and I look over the balcony to see one guy punching my sofa! When we moved from San Diego....everything went into temp storage after packed because I had a huge delay in transfer to Barbados. Apparently the removed it from the sealed containers and put it in a warehouse. I had a very expensive japanese screen with a new hole, some one stole my floor mats and...as embarassing as this is... my ex husband had taken some poloroids of me...thankfully tasteful and not with my face in them.....that he forgot and left in his dresser drawer. GONE. I try not to think about what happened to those.
    lol...I think I saw those on ebay a moment ago..

Lol Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Lol Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **** you're quick

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    your dog is jacked up bro!
    Thats bro.......... and he is just a pup

Well "HERE WE GO WITH THE TV"........... I will keep ya posted.

Well "HERE WE GO WITH THE TV"........... I will keep ya posted.

watch out for the banana peel

Thread Information