Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright ass clowns...from here on in, the 'official' **** goes down here: http://67.18.108.244//forumdisplay.php?f=56

To fill in those who are wondering how to get into the official league (and yes I'm going to respond asap to all the PMs I've received) and its sorta history, here ya are:

A number of us went with an official AR fantasy football league last year, were able to secure our own forum from PTbyJ in addition to AR.com 'endorsement' of sorts and had one hell of a time doing it. We had a league homepage complete with some killer graphics if i do say so myself (lol) and weekly updates, in addition to 'the allsportsnutrition team of the week' and other various awards. In short, it was very well done and well participated in, save for those coming into the league without strong AR roots, so to speak. The six or seven of us most involved were, not by coincidence in my opinion, also those with the longest tenure at AR. As such, it's very tough for us to extend an invite to those without a long tenure here (though I assume we're all willing to hear arguments). Make no mistake...this is THE league. Those of involved were hardcore with our stat tracking and involvement (oh, and we draft live...none of that other BS) and it showed.

As of now, I imagine the core of six or seven who saw it through completely from start to finish will be back...that includes:

Myself
    Juggernaut (the defending champ)
    Money Boss Hustla
    Ron
    TheChosenOne
    Sigrabbit
    Ripsid

Adams I know for a fact wouldn't bail, and there's a few on this thread who have already PM'ed me who seem to have a commitment to the board and wouldn't bail either...so it looks like we could feasibly get 12 'see-it-through' bros who could make this thing really work. I'm gonna reconvene with juggy (with me as last year's commish and he as the champ, we have to come to the participants with a proposal for site and rules, etc, etc) and then we'll hopefully present you all with an option that you can then reject or accept as to how we're gonna run it this time.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Alright ass clowns...from here on in, the 'official' **** goes down here: http://67.18.108.244//forumdisplay.php?f=56

To fill in those who are wondering how to get into the official league (and yes I'm going to respond asap to all the PMs I've received) and its sorta history, here ya are:

A number of us went with an official AR fantasy football league last year, were able to secure our own forum from PTbyJ in addition to AR.com 'endorsement' of sorts and had one hell of a time doing it. We had a league homepage complete with some killer graphics if i do say so myself (lol) and weekly updates, in addition to 'the allsportsnutrition team of the week' and other various awards. In short, it was very well done and well participated in, save for those coming into the league without strong AR roots, so to speak. The six or seven of us most involved were, not by coincidence in my opinion, also those with the longest tenure at AR. As such, it's very tough for us to extend an invite to those without a long tenure here (though I assume we're all willing to hear arguments). Make no mistake...this is THE league. Those of involved were hardcore with our stat tracking and involvement (oh, and we draft live...none of that other BS) and it showed.

As of now, I imagine the core of six or seven who saw it through completely from start to finish will be back...that includes:

Myself
    Juggernaut (the defending champ)
    Money Boss Hustla
    Ron
    TheChosenOne
    Sigrabbit
    Ripsid

Adams I know for a fact wouldn't bail, and there's a few on this thread who have already PM'ed me who seem to have a commitment to the board and wouldn't bail either...so it looks like we could feasibly get 12 'see-it-through' bros who could make this thing really work. I'm gonna reconvene with juggy (with me as last year's commish and he as the champ, we have to come to the participants with a proposal for site and rules, etc, etc) and then we'll hopefully present you all with an option that you can then reject or accept as to how we're gonna run it this time.

Big Green, my home PC is down so I'll be on-line from 7:30 AM till 6:00 PM during the week until I have it repaired...freaking ligthning. Also I'll be out of pocket so to speak tomorrow until next tuesday....heading to Baltimore for the company and will hop on-line when I can while there.

Just to let you guys know how I feel about it......Big Green IS the commish. I don't think there is another bro on the board who could/would do a better job. Also ChrisAdams is in....Big Green says he's good is all I need to hear.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Step up to the plate bitches!!!

M-B-H

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Step up to the plate bitches!!!

M-B-H
    Oh MBH.......... Its gonna be like "rope a dope" all over again :spudnikc8

...everyone either nuts up...or shut ups. The gauntlet has been thrown down.

I plan on beating you so bad you'll have to give up your pimp status. Might as well start shaving your legs and buy yourself a purse.....nancy! hahahaha

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    See! Here is where I miss my old name and title.

EC............Big Green, MBH, Thechosenone, ripsid, Ron and myself along with a bunch others did this last year. Had I not been a bad boy and Cycleon hadn't changed my title and name as punishment you'd have read that my title is AR Fantasy football Champion for last year. We used ESPN last year and Big Green set up the whole thing....it was a blast and we've all agreeded to do it again. Maybe we can get a bigger crowd this year.
    I want in this year.

D

Oh its on like Donkey Kong now. Wher do I sign up

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I want in this year.

D
    I don't know D......seeing a guy your size crying can't help with the image you know? You sure you want to set yourself up for that? hahahaha

I'm pretty sure you'll be on the list bro......we love beating to crap out of mods...ask Ron he knows. hahahahahaha

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Juggy you squeaked by me on a bad week. My team was much better and if it wasn't for the one bad week I would have been champ easily. I am in again for sure. AND he can't be allowed to pay again but BG is the ultimate Cornish if he even wanted the title again.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Juggy you squeaked by me on a bad week. My team was much better and if it wasn't for the one bad week I would have been champ easily. I am in again for sure. AND he can't be allowed to pay again but BG is the ultimate Cornish if he even wanted the title again.
    *Jugg, looking at the ring on his finger* Well then. Why, pray tell is this AR Championship ring on this hand? Better team indeed! It was only false hope, my guys were sandbagging to keep it intresting. Bring those ears over here and let me give them a tug.

my guys were teabagging to keep it intresting. Bring those hairy balls over here and let me give them a tug with my mouth.
    Your sentences have been adjusted accordingly.

ALL HAIL THE BLACK FURY WHIP!!!

Your sentences have been adjusted accordingly.

ALL HAIL THE BLACK FURY WHIP!!!
    If I wasn't about to cut out to grab a plane......you'll pay for this mister.

You'll Rue the day! Rue you here me?! (of course I know I spelled here where I should have used hear.......left it that way for a reason....just to piss off Big green..........don't forget what I said about Rueing.) Hahahahahaha

If I wasn't about to cut out to grab a plane......you'll pay for this mister.
    Excuses.

ALL HAIL THE NEW CHAMPION!!
    M-B-H

Excuses.

ALL HAIL THE NEW CHAMPION!!
    M-B-H
    I cannot WAIT to wip that a^^. its gonna be sweet.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    After all the bashing and trash talking ceases, it seems like we may have too many people interested. Big Green, Juggy, Chosen... I want in. I may not have the posts needed to qualify, but I have won my league 37 seasons in a row. THAT should be enough to secure my place in league.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    After all the bashing and trash talking ceases, it seems like we may have too many people interested. Big Green, Juggy, Chosen... I want in. I may not have the posts needed to qualify, but I have won my league 37 seasons in a row. THAT should be enough to secure my place in league.
    37 season who do you think you are Vince Lombardi? You know its funny, TheGreatOne laughs at you pathetic mortals who have to come in here talking about how glorious your record is. Let TheLegend clue you in on one thing you seemed to have forgotten. You have not played Fantasy Football until you have been crushed under the Almighty powers of TheDynasty. No one cares if your grandmother has fallen to your supreme knowledge since the days of the IceBowl. Tell granny to put your game on pause for a short time so you can come outside and get your ass kicked by a real man, a real machine, a real world hero, and one real mean ass kicking machine; TheMessiah. You can blame your lack of talent on your post count if you wish, but TheDynasty doesn't really give a d*mn what your excuses may be. Come January TheChosenOne will continue sipping from the chalice of greatness sitting high atop the throne of TheAlmighty, and there are two things you can do about it: Nothing and Like it. Let TheKing shed some more light on your meaningless life, unless you wish to continue living a life of eternal poverty TheChosenOne suggests you repent of your transgressions and begin to see the light that is TheLegend.

"BEAT THECHOSENONE IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF HE LETS YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    37 season who do you think you are Vince Lombardi? You know its funny, TheGreatOne laughs at you pathetic mortals who have to come in here talking about how glorious your record is. Let TheLegend clue you in on one thing you seemed to have forgotten. You have not played Fantasy Football until you have been crushed under the Almighty powers of TheDynasty. No one cares if your grandmother has fallen to your supreme knowledge since the days of the IceBowl. Tell granny to put your game on pause for a short time so you can come outside and get your ass kicked by a real man, a real machine, a real world hero, and one real mean ass kicking machine; TheMessiah. You can blame your lack of talent on your post count if you wish, but TheDynasty doesn't really give a d*mn what your excuses may be. Come January TheChosenOne will continue sipping from the chalice of greatness sitting high atop the throne of TheAlmighty, and there are two things you can do about it: Nothing and Like it. Let TheKing shed some more light on your meaningless life, unless you wish to continue living a life of eternal poverty TheChosenOne suggests you repent of your transgressions and begin to see the light that is TheLegend.

"BEAT THECHOSENONE IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF HE LETS YOU"
    Bring it slizzut!!

More instead of wasting time writing pointless paragraphs you should be preparing for the draft junior!! Talk the talk...but when you try to walk the walk...you'll run home and start suckling on Momma's teet!!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    right on MBH!!!!!!!!!

i will be very well prepared!!!!!!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    lets get it started

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know D......seeing a guy your size crying can't help with the image you know? You sure you want to set yourself up for that? hahahaha

I'm pretty sure you'll be on the list bro......we love beating to crap out of mods...ask Ron he knows. hahahahahaha
    Can I can draft Ricky Williams with my first pick?

D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information