bex
    bex is offline Banned

What would you do

What would you do if you found out that your 16year old son was
    taking AS and had been for 12 months.....

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I may not be the best to answer this because I don't have kids yet. However, I would be sure to sit him down and discuss freely what he thought he knew about AS. Then I would be sure to set him straight on it so he was educated. Then I would wonder where the hell he got the money for it. When I was 16 - 20 my main concern was how I was going to get the money up for car insurance and beer. Now I sound like my father and I hate it when that happens.
    Diesel....BEER? at 16-20? LOL ! Where did you get the beer from?

Oh well.....my experience has been this.....I have seen a father actually inject his 16 yr old son with AS in the gym locker room, and to top it off, the father is a Sgt on the Miami-Dade Police. To say the least I couldn't believe it. I had a big moral dilemna that day.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Diesel....BEER? at 16-20? LOL ! Where did you get the beer from?

Oh well.....my experience has been this.....I have seen a father actually inject his 16 yr old son with AS in the gym locker room, and to top it off, the father is a Sgt on the Miami-Dade Police. To say the least I couldn't believe it. I had a big moral dilemna that day.
    heheheheh make some pics and then black-mail him

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Diesel

Look where I live bro. You can get anything, anywhere, at anytime. Hell, you live in Miami, can't be much different.
    Funny thing is after I turned 21 I stopped drinking. I had afew when I got married five years ago but seriously, I have not had a drop since.
    Yeah i guess you're right you can get anything almost anywhere, I mean look, we are on a board where most of the folks are getting illegal stuff anyways LOL.

I was one of the lucky bastards who was 18 at the time the law said I could drink at 18 and was 23 when they chaged the law back to 21. But I haven't had a drop of alcohol since New Years, and before than it was just after Thanksgiving.

I just don't like the way the sugar in alcoholic beverages bloats me. I do like th ebuzz I have to admit

Thread Information