rambo is offline The Lord God

The Decree on the Fate of Long Threads in the Lounge

Although it is quite obvious that I am an omnipotent being, I sometimes do not feel the need to read every thread in the lounge. At times, the sheer magnitude of posts, most made by meandering proles- allows for a proliferation of 'sludge', which permeates into a gelatinous mold of crapulence, extending more than one page in length. This is not acceptable. I refuse to dredge through a festering lagoon of post whoring to get to the point of a thread started by an oversized beastiality lover (here's looking at you, Quadzilla). From now on, as your superior, I demand a written synopsis of every thread in the lounge totalling more than one page, and/or 25 posts in my PM box on the dawn of every day, excluding the Lord's (my) day, Sunday.

Non-compliance will result in ****ation.

The Lord God has spoken.
    Last edited by rambo; 10-20-2004 at 02:13 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hope every person on AR pms you...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can you drink winny?

~SC~

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Although it is quite obvious that I am an omnipotent being, I sometimes do not feel the need to read every thread in the lounge. At times, the sheer magnitude of posts, most made by meandering proles- allows for a proliferation of 'sludge', which permeates into a gelatinous mold of crapulence, extending more than one page in length. This is not acceptable. I refuse to dredge through a festering lagoon of post whoring to get to the point of a thread started by an oversized beastiality lover (here's looking at you, Quadzilla). From now on, as your superior, I demand a written synopsis of every thread in the lounge totalling more than one page, and/or 25 posts in my PM box on the dawn of every day, excluding the Lord's (my) day, Sunday.

Non-compliance will result in ****ation.

The Lord God has spoken.
    Double spacing or single? Just want to make sure I do things correctly.......and did you get my prayer request for a superfelis nipple? I hope spelling doesn't count against me as well.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

I think we all feel for you rambo!!!!

Spyder Guest
    you were high when you wrote this, right?

Thread Information