Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hook a brother up. I kno jonnytour does too

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you stated before you were sided with the enemy, only upon definate proof that your alliance is true, will be offer a full invite, you can be a member of the elite.. only after proving your against aeu..
    What is your idea of definite proof?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    you stated before you were sided with the enemy, only upon definate proof that your alliance is true, will be offer a full invite, you can be a member of the elite.. only after proving your against aeu..

I agree! the lamb must prove himself.....baaah baaah

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I agree! the lamb must prove himself.....baaah baaah

OG
    I am no lamb, and I will prove it.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I do believe posting a picture of you in pink tights kissing a dog would suffice

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I am no lamb, and I will prove it.
    you do your work and show us your side, and when u have paid the full cost, to even the cost u paid for them, we will open our books to u..

you do your work and show us your side, and when u have paid the full cost, to even the cost u paid for them, we will open our books to u..
    To the AEU:

My allegiance is still with you. I will never sell out to the elites who are no better than maggots feeding off of 27 day old road kill. THem trying to recruit me is a sign of their defeat because they realize they need the AEU brothers, who are stronger than them. Suck balls elite...and stick with your weak recruits like needmorestrength, you can all use his weakness and polishing skills.
    As for the AEU, we still run strong and will be addressed as superior because we have defeated the elite.. Any future attempts to recruit me will be ignored because I will never side with the weak enemy.

Your master has spoken.

I wanna be on a team!!!Im feeling a little left out here. Who wants the HULK, no team is complete without the HULK, who ever has the HULK well rean supreme

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    To the AEU:

My allegiance is still with you. I will never sell out to the elites who are no better than maggots feeding off of 27 day old road kill. THem trying to recruit me is a sign of their defeat because they realize they need the AEU brothers, who are stronger than them. Suck balls elite...and stick with your weak recruits like needmorestrength, you can all use his weakness and polishing skills.
    As for the AEU, we still run strong and will be addressed as superior because we have defeated the elite.. Any future attempts to recruit me will be ignored because I will never side with the weak enemy.

Your master has spoken.
    You have many faces my friend. Coming from a person sitting on the sidelines..i spit at you ::spit spit::

Although you claim to be with the AEU i have been observing your actions.. and i see your intentions. If the AEU are smart.. which i know they are they will tie you to a tree and take turns stoning you for your pending betrayal.

I pray for the AEU they have hard times ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You have many faces my friend. Coming from a person sitting on the sidelines..i spit at you ::spit spit::

Although you claim to be with the AEU i have been observing your actions.. and i see your intentions. If the AEU are smart.. which i know they are they will tie you to a tree and take turns stoning you for your pending betrayal.

I pray for the AEU they have hard times ahead of them.
    Quote where I have changed my allegiance, you scum. It is you on the sidelines, for you are not even worthy of joining the elite! Now back to the sidelines you go, and no more sidebusting from you, you pitiful twit.

Quote where I have changed my allegiance, you scum. It is you on the sidelines, for you are not even worthy of joining the elite! Now back to the sidelines you go, and no more sidebusting from you, you pitiful twit.
    I can see i have ruffled some feathers... which face is talking to me now?

I dare to ask.

I have been watching taking psychological profiles of each of you and needless to say the results are very disturbing. My psychic also tells me you are a gemini.. if she is right then that could explain the many faces and thus i can recant my earlier statements.

May the stones come flying if i am wrong.

peace be with you all.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All of you. Every single one! A bunch of post whores! Next time just make the thread title "Post whoring. Don't mind us."

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    All of you. Every single one! A bunch of post whores! Next time just make the thread title "Post whoring. Don't mind us."
    i think you are right.. i did not really think of it as post whoring.. i thought of it as fantasy role play. I am Jaywop... the good guy on the sidelines

I can see i have ruffled some feathers... which face is talking to me now?

I dare to ask.

I have been watching taking psychological profiles of each of you and needless to say the results are very disturbing. My psychic also tells me you are a gemini.. if she is right then that could explain the many faces and thus i can recant my earlier statements.

May the stones come flying if i am wrong.

peace be with you all.
    Indeed, feathers have been ruffled.Earlier I was merely luring them to invite me into their clan, so i could expose them as the weasels they are, which I did. Fear not though, my wrath is not with you, but with the elites should they try to battle us again.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    what in the hell are you guys talkin about??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    what in the hell are you guys talkin about??
    please do not post here, for you will only be putting yourself between two sides who have waged war against each other.......get out now before its to late.

Your just mad we havent invited you in yet....

OG

Indeed, feathers have been ruffled.Earlier I was merely luring them to invite me into their clan, so i could expose them as the weasels they are, which I did. Fear not though, my wrath is not with you, but with the elites should they try to battle us again.

Yes indeed a pawn that will be delt with in the harshest manners The Elitists can come up with. The lamb will be sacrificed....baaaah baaaah

OG has spoken

syd_77 is offline New Member

sus 250

Hi guys just joined up from Syd Australia,
    i have a problem, i have enough sus 250 for a cycle but here other steroids are useful in repairing muscle and good to stack with sus. if so which ones would u guys recommend? and can sus 250 be done just by itslef? as i am having trouble getting my hands on anything else
    cheers guys

syd_77

Gilster is offline Member
    The only good post in these threads about nothing. I agree 100000000%. This is post whoring at its worst.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_77
    Hi guys just joined up from Syd Australia,
    i have a problem, i have enough sus 250 for a cycle but here other steroids are useful in repairing muscle and good to stack with sus. if so which ones would u guys recommend? and can sus 250 be done just by itslef? as i am having trouble getting my hands on anything else
    cheers guys

syd_77
    Please direct questions such as this to the "Steroid Questions" forum. Thank you for joining the board. Please abide by the rules that have been set out for your use of said board. Enjoy!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    The only good post in these threads about nothing. I agree 100000000%. This is post whoring at its worst.
    And yet here you are adding to this superflous thread. I would expect that someone so righteous would not waste my time by posting such a derrogatory comment. Be gone!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Your just mad we havent invited you in yet....

OG
    I'm just mad because I have a contest in 8 days and I'm ****in' hungry. Wasting my time reading crappy threads doesn't help my mood. You know where you can stick your invite.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I am here...

Fellow Brothers of The A.E.U.

How did i miss such a thread?

Maybe it was overlooked due to being started by one so miniscule and unimportant.

Where forth art thou Misguided 1BC

Step forth from the closet and accept your fate.

~Narkissos

Carlos...My friend
    I must apologise...the events of these past days, instigated by the Elitist(G.I.R.C.) slime, have offset your contest prep.Their filth causing, children's teeth to rotten, the ozone to further depleted, and the incidence of teenage pregnancy to rise.

I will continue the good fight tho:

A.E.U.

--------------

War Aside:

How you doing Carlos?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i wanna post whore tooo ..lol

You joining the Gay(Elitist) or Homophobic(everyone else) group?

A.E.U.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I am here...

Fellow Brothers of The A.E.U.

How did i miss such a thread?

Maybe it was overlooked due to being started by one so miniscule and unimportant.

Where forth art thou Misguided 1BC

Step forth from the closet and accept your fate.

~Narkissos
    Brother, while you were out we destoyed the eilte, along with all of their weak followers. Beware, attempts will be made to disparage our faith in the AEU, but pay no attention to them. For we are the victors and we alone are the Gods of the land.

---Good going Brother Axe---

I've been 'called out' [another queer iniation ritual i suppose]

But the caler hath disappeared.Foul Elitist... The Ultimate of contests is that of proving who is less gay...I have you beaten

A.E.U. forever

But the caler hath disappeared.Foul Elitist... The Ultimate of contests is that of proving who is less gay...I have you beaten

A.E.U. forever
    as stated b4, why must everything with the AEU go back to a homosexual remark........it only shows what you guys think about all day........concede brother, for WE are not the ones who are the ball lickers

A.E.U. forever
    WTF are you people talking about?

Second thought... I have more important things to worry about. I don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    as stated b4, why must everything with the AEU go back to a homosexual remark........it only shows what you guys think about all day........concede brother, for WE are not the ones who are the ball lickers
    Your homosexual ways are enough to scare most away...what more do we need to say about your clan you queens!?

Your homosexual ways are enough to scare most away...what more do we need to say about your clan you queens!?
    obviously you feel a need to continue to talk about homosexual activities. I dont know, but from what it sounds like, the AEU is obsessed with us, always making little remarks about wanting us to pleasure them and what not, its sick......

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    intresting.......

Axe.. do you not ever sleep? I know the battle wages on but even the strongest need a good rest.

I see what is really going on now. You are the only one left standing.. could the battle finally be over? Have you destroyed the elitist?

no, it is not over, its just that it is a friday night and others have things to do besides be on the internet like axe......kind of pathetic actually......well i'm out to nail axe's girl......PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    no, it is not over, its just that it is a friday night and others have things to do besides be on the internet like axe......kind of pathetic actually......well i'm out to nail axe's girl......PEACE
    Funny, I have not replied on hours, but you have. As for my girl, you must be talkin about decadbol, because I made him my b!tch. She's all yours

Axe.. do you not ever sleep? I know the battle wages on but even the strongest need a good rest.
    Yes, 1 hour per night. And you must be seeing clearly now as you acknowledge me as the great one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information