Carnitrim...Does what Cardispan never could

Made in the US...Coming soon.......Vet products

Carnitrim : Is a combined formula of L-Carnitine (LC), L-Acetyl-Carnitine (LAC), L-Propionyl-Carnitine (LPC), and Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC).

Carnitine : Is an essential part of the transport system which moves fatty acids into your cell furnace (mitachondria) to produce energy. For athletes, research has proved that carnitine acts as a buffer by enabling lactic acid buildup, which helps to delay muscle fatigue and significant
    increase in training output. Note that carnitine has been used to improve explosive and endurance athletic performance.

For Cosmetic Use : This product comes in a sterilized inject-able form which is used to accelerate your bodies metabolism. When used intra-muscularly you may notice fat loss through out your entire body and when applying the injection in a specific area may increases your metabolism in the desired area allowing you to see results in unwanted areas.

Cosmetic Clinics : Have used the inject-able form of carnitine to reduce and in most cases eliminate cellulite in unwanted areas.

Vial sizes : Carnitrim is available in a 10 ml vial which equals 6 grams of carnitine and a 20 ml vial which consists of 20 grams of carnitine. At the moment we do not offer any other sizes.

Intra-Muscular Dosage : When injected intra-muscularly, for “Men” the average dose is 1.5 ml to 2 ml and for “Women” 1 ml to 1.5 ml per session (daily) twice a week, you may add a third day to achieve faster results. We recommend that you should consult with your doctor if
    you desire to add a fourth day to your weekly plan. We highly recommend that intra-muscular dosages should be taken every other day or every two days until you have completed your daily sessions scheduled for the week.

Specific Area Dosage : When injected in a desired area, for “Men and Women” the average dose is 50-75 units per area twice a week, you may add a third day to achieve faster results. Do not apply to more than “eight” areas per day.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    cool....I bet you didn't get mod approval before posting this...did you?

To whom it may concern

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    cool....I bet you didn't get mod approval before posting this...did you?
    Since it is just information about a natural supplement I didn't think it would be wrong to post it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    This is fine. Just no promotions to company

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have 28% BF like you have listed in your profile...and you are hockign the stuff..cant be that good!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    If you have 28% BF like you have listed in your profile...and you are hockign the stuff..cant be that good!
    Well, at least he's honest I guess?

I'll stick to tren /test myself... works for me

Red

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear that!

Georgie is offline Member
    where can you get it?

Thread Information