Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Animals put people to shame

We live in a world where cruelty is rampant, not just people on animals but people on people. People are either cruel, or worse, apathetic to everything around them except for their own sphere of reality.

So this video warmed my heart immensely:

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    puts humans to shame

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    x 1 million.

Generally speaking, I have a discontent and disgust for the people I share this planet with. Not because i'm on a high horse and think i'm better than anybody else, but I do feel I have a sense of compassion that's missing from alot of people these days. Greed, jealously, all of those nasty things that come with being human...

Then you have animals... pure, harmless (not from a physical standpoint obviously), innocent.

I hate to admit it, but when I hear news stories about something like a fire where the family perished as well as the dog, I always feel the worst for the dog.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    People are animals.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Animals put people to shame-dog-pic.jpg

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Increadible!
    Wonder what the other dog was "thinking".
    Prob nothing right, just instinct.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog pic.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	117270
    The things that people are capable of makes me physically ill sometimes. It disturbs me that the majority of society turns a blind eye to people who find pleasure in torturing and killing animals, no one stops to ask what else these people are capable of.

One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking at how it treats its animals.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i love animals more than humans.

Blog Entries
    when i look at my two pixiebobs and two dalmatians and realise that ppl can be cruel to animals like these it chills me to the bone, i just dont know how these evil cvnts can do it. i would without hesitation batter shit out of someone i saw being cruel to an animal

and with halloween approaching it'll be the usual crap like cats tails being blown off etc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    The things that people are capable of makes me physically ill sometimes. It disturbs me that the majority of society turns a blind eye to people who find pleasure in torturing and killing animals, no one stops to ask what else these people are capable of.
    i sure as fvck wouldnt turn a blind eye

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I mean...we do send NFL stars to prison for it. So its not like it goes unpunished.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I mean...we do send NFL stars to prison for it. So its not like it goes unpunished.
    That was showboating. For the most part, it goes unpunished.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    makes your heart warm watching the video...pure gut primal instinct plain and simple
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    x 1 million.

Generally speaking, I have a discontent and disgust for the people I share this planet with. Not because i'm on a high horse and think i'm better than anybody else, but I do feel I have a sense of compassion that's missing from alot of people these days. Greed, jealously, all of those nasty things that come with being human...

Then you have animals... pure, harmless (not from a physical standpoint obviously), innocent.

I hate to admit it, but when I hear news stories about something like a fire where the family perished as well as the dog, I always feel the worst for the dog.

This is how I feel. I kind of can't wait till our species is eradicated from this planet. In the animal kingdom, when a lion is not hunting, they stick their tail in the air to let the other animals know they can relax, they are not hunting. If that was a human, they'd stick their tail in the air and kill more than they need to eat.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    warm story

people can do horrible things as well as animals

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    This is how I feel. I kind of can't wait till our species is eradicated from this planet. In the animal kingdom, when a lion is not hunting, they stick their tail in the air to let the other animals know they can relax, they are not hunting. If that was a human, they'd stick their tail in the air and kill more than they need to eat.
    I've echoed this same sentiment many times. If it happens while i'm alive, I think i'll happily surrender myself for the greater cause. We're the biggest parasites this planet has ever seen IMO.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i love animals more than humans.
    x2

That video is a good one... I wonder where that other dog came from? and did it get hit also and get back up?

For the most part humans are sh*t

Mythos is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    when i look at my two pixiebobs and two dalmatians and realise that ppl can be cruel to animals like these it chills me to the bone, i just dont know how these evil cvnts can do it. i would without hesitation batter shit out of someone i saw being cruel to an animal

and with halloween approaching it'll be the usual crap like cats tails being blown off etc
    I usually dread halloween because of that. I love animals and can't stand seeing them mistreated.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Animals do suprise me. That was a great video, besides the dog getting hit.

I have a dog and a cat. They are the same age and grew up together, my dog started to get into a little fight with my friends dog in the yard. My cat somehow clawed threw the window screen and got out and came and attacked the other dog. I was shocked the cat would come and protect a dog or really another animal.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Talk is cheap. Go ahead and do your part right now

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Animals do suprise me. That was a great video, besides the dog getting hit.

I have a dog and a cat. They are the same age and grew up together, my dog started to get into a little fight with my friends dog in the yard. My cat somehow clawed threw the window screen and got out and came and attacked the other dog. I was shocked the cat would come and protect a dog or really another animal.
    THAT IS FVCKING AWESOME!

I love my cat and dog

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That was an amazing video but I disagree. Although humans are capable of terrible things they are also the most compassionate of all animals. The video was one in a million but there are millions of videos where people go out of their way to help others and put themselves at risk to save someone else. Lets not get carried away with the analogies where dogs/animals are better than people. 99% of the time they just go on their own way. Obviously this dog has a lot more understanding that most dogs.

This video is really old. Apparently some ****tard moron thinks it makes him a tough guy to abuse a bull, well the bull didn't agree and started handling this dude. Then out of nowhere a Bull Terrier comes flying into the frame and takes on the bull and saves the dude from being gored to death while the crowd just stands around like a bunch of cowards.

I'm fortunate enough to have a Bull Terrier, and yes they are that awesome.

Last edited by Nooomoto; 10-16-2011 at 10:08 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice!! that's one tough dog and the guy is lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That was an amazing video but I disagree. Although humans are capable of terrible things they are also the most compassionate of all animals. The video was one in a million but there are millions of videos where people go out of their way to help others and put themselves at risk to save someone else. Lets not get carried away with the analogies where dogs/animals are better than people. 99% of the time they just go on their own way. Obviously this dog has a lot more understanding that most dogs.
    x2...thats kind of what i meant when i posted people and animals have both done horrible...should have added what you said...but agree

Thread Information