Thread: Bud Man

Gear101 is offline Member

Bud Man

A drive for budwieser was at work on the morning of 9/11 and walked into one of his stores to do a drop off.. and on the TV was the WTC going down.. the people that own the shop started to cheer and give high fives.. the driver od the truck turned around and left. Calling back to his home base and talking to his manager he told him that there was no way that he would be able to go back into the store and drop off the shippment without killing one of the towel heads inside( i not think he used the words towel heads.. i added that. but that what they were) anyway.. the manager told him if he could just go back in one mote time and if he coulod handle it.. and the driver broke in and said that he would think about it but didn't think that he would be able to return to the inside of the store.. the manager said.. OK i understand you completely.. but if you can go back in i would like to have you take all of our products out of the store and leave.. now bud and bud product sales are what keeps most gas station open.. it was problably there best selling line.. so the drive went back into the store and took everything of Bud out.. beer, neon sign. posters, everything.. and on the way out said" don't call us you won't get anymore" so the drives at home and his neigbor drives for Pespi and Pespi owns Free do lay and a couple of other companies that are in the gas stations.. this guy tells the storie to his manager and the manger drops what he is doing and get on their radios and finds a driver that is close to the store in question and tells him to go there and take all of their product off teh shelf.. last report is that the station had plywood over the glass and is closed in a week..

I guess that means i need to get my rice, hopps and braley intake this weekend and maybe a bag of chips that i haven't had in a long time

god bless america

gear101

MindBomb is offline Member
    Loved the story...They deserve it. Go figure, in this country making money off good hearted Americans and have the balls to cheer for a Mass tragedy. Basters got what was comming to them. Way to go BUD and PEPSI...Mad props to those manager who made those decisions.

Gear101 is offline Member
    i heard this story and just had to post it.. but i like bud light befor the story and i don't do the pop thing

Thread Information