Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Yes at 14 I could decide if I wanted to have sex or not.
    So a girl @ 14 cannot be persuaded by an older man to have sex? WHy do you think laws are in place regarding statatory rape?. (not sure about your country)

Yes at 14 I could decide if I wanted to have sex or not.
    FYI-you only have to press the "Submit Reply" button ONE time.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I am 24 and my wife is 27. Age ain't nothing as long as you both have a similar amount of maturity and have things in common. Obviously being a pedophile is out of the question! Hey CB...Congrats on the younger man. Aren't we fun!!!!!

Hee hee Jonny.........maybe it's midlife crisis......kidding.....I'm gonna marry this one .

I agree that age is not an issue as long as they are mature enough to know what they are getting into and handle the consequences should the unthinkable occur.

Also, many don't know....the earlier a girl has sexual intercourse.....the higher her chance of contracting cervical cancer!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I did, not all of us have dsl and new computers, lol... if a mod can delete the posts that apeeared twice because of my crappy comp, its ok.. my bad.

And a guy said old enough to bleed, old enough to breed, I think thats a worst comment, why hasnt anybody said anything to him...

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I'm 30 and TALKING TO a 17 year old while I'm dating women 22-28. The 17 year old is one of those "one in a million" types that I am friends with b/c you never know what can happen 5 or 6 years from now when I'm ready to settle down.
    Not flaming you so please don't take it that way.....but as a 30 year old adult man what could you possibly have in common with a 17 yo girl?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Man I didnt know people take some of these posts so sreriously... 98% are jokes and not serious, didnt know you were going to take this one so serious... I ve never dated a girl younger than me.. im in a comitted relationship, with a 24 year old, have two daughters, 2 and 4... I owuldnt want them to have sex at 14, but if they did, its their choice, I dont know where you people live specifically, but I remeber I went to hartford, CT and I was the only virgin in junior high, lol, so times have changed... anyway, sorry if anyone got offended, I was talking about that case in particular

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Plus, over here 14 is legal, so im following the law... since all of you are lawyers and morals now, lol

And thus we see the kind of people that think Bush is a terrorist..........

Seriously, thats messed up.

Man I didnt know people take some of these posts so sreriously... 98% are jokes and not serious, didnt know you were going to take this one so serious... I ve never dated a girl younger than me.. im in a comitted relationship, with a 24 year old, have two daughters, 2 and 4... I owuldnt want them to have sex at 14, but if they did, its their choice, I dont know where you people live specifically, but I remeber I went to hartford, CT and I was the only virgin in junior high, lol, so times have changed... anyway, sorry if anyone got offended, I was talking about that case in particular
    Well you weren't joking earlier. Hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just not usually agreed upon for a 14 year old to be a candidate for a sex partner. When your daughters get that age, I think your perspective will change. But maybe not, and to each his own.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen girls that i thought were hot as hell only to realise that they are not even 16 yet.

Nothing like undressing a hot chick in your head only to realise that she can't even drive yet. It is hard to tell sometimes.

Expressing an opposing opionion is one thing. Debate politics, religion, whatever. The difference between expressing a valid, educated, mature opinion and making off handed jokes about hunting cops and having sex with 14 year old girls....is HUGE. You have to expect that those of us who have children, are law enforcement etc..are going to react. Just as if I made the comment that people from Puerto Rico should not be allowed to reproduce because you are too unintelligent to be allowed to futher dilute the gene pool.....would you not be offended by that? If that is my opinion....it's best I keep it to myself...but if I choose not to, I must be prepared to deal with the response.

I hope for your sake, that some 24 yo man doesn't approach one of your daughters at the age of 13, 14, etc.....when she's deep in the phase of her life where she's trying to figure out who she is....when she is discovering her sexuality.....when she is realizing that she has these new powers that she didn't have when she was 8 or 9....hope he doesn't come and sweet talk her, telling her how pretty she is and how all the "big" girls are having sex. Sure your ready baby...look at your body...blah blah blah. You have no IDEA the emotional scars that it can cause. You have no IDEA the physical damage that can occur. I hope that you don't learn the hard way.

Funny how now that you are facing increased heat.....your story is changing.

OH and by the way....you can't even come close to comparing my dating a 28 year old man when I am 37 to you talking about having sex with a 14 year old girl. There is NO comparison. Not in this reality or YOURS.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I have seen girls that i thought were hot as hell only to realise that they are not even 16 yet.

Nothing like undressing a hot chick in your head only to realise that she can't even drive yet. It is hard to tell sometimes.
    It is hard to tell these days. I was amazed when I was in LA this weekend...seeing some of these girls. Unbelieveable. But they are still kids.

The difference is that you have to have the maturity to know the difference and step away from the child.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    as long as they are hot 18 is the minimum. i too am 27.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    It is hard to tell these days. I was amazed when I was in LA this weekend...seeing some of these girls. Unbelieveable. But they are still kids.

The difference is that you have to have the maturity to know the difference and step away from the child.
    Very very true. I was just pointing out how alot of guys do confuse younger girls for more being more mature especially when seen from a distance, but at close range there is no denying it, unless of course you are wanting to deny it in which case i would say you are a chester.

Don’t be concerned with
    who is wise and who is stupid.
    Do not discriminate the
    sharp from the dull.
    To practice whole-heartedly
    is the true endeavor of the way.
    Practice-realization is not
    defiled with specialness;
    it is a matter for every day.

- Dogen 1227

Im through with any future discussions with you. Not worth the server space.

Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-13-2004 at 09:00 PM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Not flaming you so please don't take it that way.....but as a 30 year old adult man what could you possibly have in common with a 17 yo girl?
    Well, let me make this very clear. We are only friends, no inapprpriate behavior or language. To answer your question, we have a lot in common in that we come from well-traveled, highly-educated, highly-cultured families, yet we're both down to earth. I am in medicine and she aspires to be. We have very similar values and outlooks on many things and she is very mature for her or ANY age for that matter. Like I said, one-in-a-million.

Sounds like you are in a mentor role....

Like I said...I wasn't flaming ....just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Well, let me make this very clear. We are only friends, no inapprpriate behavior or language. To answer your question, we have a lot in common in that we come from well-traveled, highly-educated, highly-cultured families, yet we're both down to earth. I am in medicine and she aspires to be. We have very similar values and outlooks on many things and she is very mature for her or ANY age for that matter. Like I said, one-in-a-million.

Expressing an opposing opionion is one thing. Debate politics, religion, whatever. The difference between expressing a valid, educated, mature opinion and making off handed jokes about hunting cops and having sex with 14 year old girls....is HUGE. You have to expect that those of us who have children, are law enforcement etc..are going to react. Just as if I made the comment that people from Puerto Rico should not be allowed to reproduce because you are too unintelligent to be allowed to futher dilute the gene pool.....would you not be offended by that? If that is my opinion....it's best I keep it to myself...but if I choose not to, I must be prepared to deal with the response.

I hope for your sake, that some 24 yo man doesn't approach one of your daughters at the age of 13, 14, etc.....when she's deep in the phase of her life where she's trying to figure out who she is....when she is discovering her sexuality.....when she is realizing that she has these new powers that she didn't have when she was 8 or 9....hope he doesn't come and sweet talk her, telling her how pretty she is and how all the "big" girls are having sex. Sure your ready baby...look at your body...blah blah blah. You have no IDEA the emotional scars that it can cause. You have no IDEA the physical damage that can occur. I hope that you don't learn the hard way.

Funny how now that you are facing increased heat.....your story is changing.

OH and by the way....you can't even come close to comparing my dating a 28 year old man when I am 37 to you talking about having sex with a 14 year old girl. There is NO comparison. Not in this reality or YOURS.
    Very true.You have to ask yourself how you would feel if it's your daughters this was happening to.

I dont care about the flames, but dont want to hear more insults or attacks or threats, so I said sorry if anyone was offended... there have been violent posts.. videos of sentinent beings been blown up.. racists post , etc etc.. but somehow a post I put about a 14 year old lady who was looking for 12 guys to bang her and I said I would (if i was one of my friends, wich are single, well thats pretty bad. You guys are comparing two different things here..an older guy tricking a virgin lady to have sex with him, with a lady with an active sex life hitting on guys and trying to get them in bed.. two different things.

ive explained the cop thing a million times, dont get why you are still upset about it.. like I said a cop can defend himself from someone that is trying to shoot him, so i told the hunters to pick on someone there own size, someone who can stan up for themselves... when the fighters are equal, its an equal fightm when one has a huge gun and is hiding and th other is just walking around , relaxed and gets shot at by surprise, its not a fair fight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information