Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Apology to SWOLECAT

Hey all i just wanted to get this off my chest while it's floating around the board "masstermind is a fraud" first off i would like to make a very public apology to swolecat. I was the member on here known as cokdiesl me and my bro were sharing the name here he's (16) and can be a dumb a$$ alot of the time anyway. He got a bright idea one day w/o my knowledge to go make another name at another board (getswole.com or gotswole whatever it was) and pose to be SC...this was all w/o my knowledge and i have kicked him off my computer since then..Anyway there is more to this story but i'm hoping the moderators on this board will take into consideration that, i am apologizing for my brothers behavior and i will be sending SC a PM apologizing as well..this is embarrasing to do but i've wanted to get this off my chest for awhile now and move on hopefully w/ all ur respect still...thank you BP

decadbal is offline Banned
    good thing to do something stand up like this bro, i dont know if alot of ppl will buy the baby bro thing, but good luck either way.. breakin the rules for family isnt cool tho..

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    a few BJs' will seal the deal.....no worries.......

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not sure whether to pat you on the back or say nice knowing you. Either way....good luck
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    good thing to do something stand up like this bro, i dont know if alot of ppl will buy the baby bro thing, but good luck either way.. breakin the rules for family isnt cool tho..

i dont know how to put the baby brother thing all i can say is ppl who know me know thats not me. I dont know how else to put it i respect swolecat and think he looks real good but i'm also happy w/ what i have and i'm still young! also i'm a little old to be doing stupid crap like that, my bro just likes attention..and at that point i was pretty computer illiterate i didnt even know how to post a pic lol...anyway maybe ppl wont believe me, hopefully they will tho...oh yea also i dont understand what u mean by breaking rules for the family??

decadbal is offline Banned
    i meant he got on with your name at 16, whether you let him on or knew he did before, then you broke the rules, if you were really blind to it then all i can i say is it sucks for u bro

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i meant he got on with your name at 16, whether you let him on or knew he did before, then you broke the rules, if you were really blind to it then all i can i say is it sucks for u bro

i see what ur sayin now, yeah i never gave him my password it just signed me on automaticlly when i clicked it and i dont think he ever posted on here he just read alot, and he was an idiot for using the same name i flipped about that but all i can do is apologize really and hopefully no damage occured from his stupidity

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    So are you mastermind or not? Sorry, I don't buy the little bro thing either. I have a feeling you ****ed up, got caught and the apology for your little bro is so you don't get banned.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I can buy it.. i know how it is.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    IP checks don't lie. If you are in fact masstermind i highly doubt anyone will believe that crap about your bro.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    IP checks don't lie. If you are in fact masstermind i highly doubt anyone will believe that crap about your bro.
    Mastermind has pissed off to many people. Me included.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    So are you mastermind or not? Sorry, I don't buy the little bro thing either. I have a feeling you ****ed up, got caught and the apology for your little bro is so you don't get banned.

bro what are you talking about?? i didnt get caught?? i dont knwo masstermind or have ever seen that name...SC said something in one his responses about the incident on the other board, so i deemed it neccassary to let him know what that was about...i could of probably went on forever w/o opening my mouth but i just chose to do otherwise..and i'm not passing the blame i'm being COMPLETELY honest right now

KeyMastur is offline VET
    y'all chill out. he's clean.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    and there is no problem there i am a real person just trying to learn as much as i can about the sport i love. i'm not neccasarily here to meet friends and definately not to make enemies just to learn and share what i've gone through or am going through..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    you did a good thing coming clean.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at the bunch of yuns.. quick to point the finger..

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    okay

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    Hey all i just wanted to get this off my chest while it's floating around the board "masstermind is a fraud" first off i would like to make a very public apology to swolecat. I was the member on here known as cokdiesl me and my bro were sharing the name here he's (16) and can be a dumb a$$ alot of the time anyway. He got a bright idea one day w/o my knowledge to go make another name at another board (getswole.com or gotswole whatever it was) and pose to be SC...this was all w/o my knowledge and i have kicked him off my computer since then..Anyway there is more to this story but i'm hoping the moderators on this board will take into consideration that, i am apologizing for my brothers behavior and i will be sending SC a PM apologizing as well..this is embarrasing to do but i've wanted to get this off my chest for awhile now and move on hopefully w/ all ur respect still...thank you BP
    yeah he did that **** on our board(getswole.com)(gotswole.com is SC site), it took all of about thirty minutes for us to ban him.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on telling the truth...

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

Enough said. :spudniklu

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Now go smack your brother upside his head.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I appreciate the thread here!

There is no way for us to tell "big bro from little bro", but that is irrelevant to me now as it's old news, you apologized here which takes guts, and the fellas at getswole.com were very nice and quick to address the situation.

All good.

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

Bigpup, SC is an easy target cause he's got what we all want but I've always seen him forgive and forget like a man. BTW I have to ask is that your baby bros REAL pis in his avatar? From his posts it could be lilely! Sorry coulnd't resist.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    meant pic, type o

[QUOTE=SwoleCat]I appreciate the thread here!

There is no way for us to tell "big bro from little bro", but that is irrelevant to me now as it's old news, you apologized here which takes guts, and the fellas at getswole.com were very nice and quick to address the situation.

All good.

~SC~[/QUOT

alright good stuff man

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Now go smack your brother upside his head.

haha been there done that!

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    God not the little brother story agian....

Ive been around a few boards and this is definitly NOT the first time ive heard that story. Seems to be a good one to fall back on when you make stupid moves and dont want to take responsibility for them....

Sta11ion is offline Member
    If Swole forgives you, we should all do the same.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd

Ive been around a few boards and this is definitly NOT the first time ive heard that story. Seems to be a good one to fall back on when you make stupid moves and dont want to take responsibility for them....

Really bro, it's all good. I understand what you are saying because I've had to deal w/a TON of things like this during my tenor on the Net, however to me it's over/done with/finito.

It's the holidays, let's all just get along, stay healthy, and look forward to a great new year!

~SC~

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd

honestly i could careless whether YOU believe me or not, i've already said my peace and am not here to argue my point..i told SC that i would gladly give him my personal phone # so my brother can apologize himself...secondly i'm in the process of opening my own gym nd have a few other things going on, on the side so i hardly have enough time keeping up w/ my self nevermind coming here to be someone else...like i said before i've said what i have wanted too and i wish everyone here a merry xmas/ hannaukah/ kwanza whatever later
    Last edited by Bigpup101; 12-20-2004 at 03:45 PM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Awww, can't you feel the love in the room?

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Swole accepted your apology and I would leave it at that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what is legit or not......you need only worry about what you know and Swole's response. No sense arguing with the rest of the guys on AR about what is or isn't. Will only make matters worse all the way around. Know what I mean?

Enjoy, keep him off your computer and good luck with your ventures .

C.B.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    honestly i could careless whether YOU believe me or not, i've already said my peace and am not here to argue my point..i told SC that i would gladly give him my personal phone # so my brother can apologize himself...secondly i'm in the process of opening my own gym nd have a few other things going on, on the side so i hardly have enough time keeping up w/ my self nevermind coming here to be someone else...like i said before i've said what i have wanted too and i wish everyone here a merry xmas/ hannaukah/ kwanza whatever later
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information